synastry & divorce

Venus in water – Cancer will cling to love ‘to death do you part’ easily hurt & can be manipulative

Venus in earth – Capricorn wants status, emotional/ financial security & is romantically rather selective

So true!!!!!!

so true, but I would add any venus in water signs and scorpio in particular will do the same as they can't let go. Mars in cancer also tends to interfere with family matters, I've noticed.

Cappi can be very calculating and overly discerning in choice of partners who have status, position and authority. have a female friend with 3 Aqu planets in 10th and she married for position, as they were loaded. but even if they weren't she would have 'pushed them' to achieve more...

Fulcrum

Transits for my first divorce were T Saturn opp Venus in 4th, T Uranus Saggi quincunx venus, T Pluto conj 10th house cusp (Equal house not MC). In fact every time Saturn makes a hard aspect to my venus it causes a break.....

What are your transits, progressions and experiences with divorce??

On the day my wife and I finally decided to call it quits—the day I got laid off from a multi-year contract—I had some very strong progressions going: N Venus square P Saturn and opposite P MC; and P Mars quincunx N NN. The strongest aspect was actually an applying sextile between N Saturn and P Sun. In the sky at that moment, T Mercury was squaring N MC, and T Vertex was in quincunx with N Moon.

That was for the time and place of our decision to divorce. Are you asking about the divorce date itself?