My Method

Konrad

Account Closed
I mentioned in a previous thread that I have came up with a method of predicting soccer matches based upon a chart for the start of the game. here it is:

I'm going to demonstrate it with three games I did last night, all played in the Netherlands and, more importantly, all starting at 19.00 GMT. This is important as it took me hundreds of charts to come up with a method which could arrive at different results with an almost identical chart.

Just a little note: on the charts, the location will always be "Crieff". To avoid confusion, I use my own time-zone for the start of the match and I just change the starting co-ordinates.

First chart: Cambuur vs Fortuna Sittard

Ok, before I even look at the charts, I get the information on the teams. this is the most time-consuming aspect, the actual judging of the result usually takes no more than a minute.

I need the kit colours, the starting odds and since this is a league game, the league positions of the competing teams. If you don't know how odds operate then I suggest reading up on that first but simply, the lower the number, the more likely a team is considered to win. Use wikipedia for the kits and stadium co-ordinates and http://www.flashscore.com to find the starting odds. Clicking on the game you want will bring up a box showing bet 365.com's current odds, hovering the mouse over the relevant odds will show you what they started at.

Cambuur:

-Kit: yellow shirts, blue shorts
-Odds: 1.33
-League Pos: 4th

Fortuna Sittard:

-Kit: green shirts, white shorts (away kit)
-Odds: 8.00
-League Pos: 17th

In this game we can see Cambuur are heavy favourites, its going to take alot to defeat them tonight.

Looking at the chart, we see the asc-dsc axis runs through Libra and Aries, so our sigs are the two ruling planets: Venus in Pisces and Mars in Leo.

I now decide which team is which sig. I'm quite happy to say that Venus in Pisces is Cambuur as using Fensi's great colour schemes confirms it (http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/). Also, in my experience, Mars can be used for the type of dark green which Fortuna wear. I also give the teams secondary sigs. The 1st gets ruler of the tenth, the 7th ruler of the 4th (that being the turned 10th). In this chart we can see that Cancer rules the tenth. Uh oh! I don't like this and truth be told, I'm not completely satisfied with my method on what to use when Cancer is on an important point. I've settled on using the Moon's dispositor as we need the Moon for other things. In this case that is Mercury in Pisces. the ruler of the 4th is Saturn in Libra.

Again, before I try and judge the chart, I write all this down plus the antiscia of all the relevant chart points:

Cambuur:

-Venus 22 51' Pisces (7 09' Libra)
-Mercury 0 23' Pisces (29 37 ' Libra)

Fortuna Sittard:

-Mars 0 47' Leo (29 13 ' Taurus)
-Saturn 2 49' Libra (27 11' Pisces)

The Moon: 26 33 Virgo (3 27' Aries)

Part of Fortune: 15 40' Aries (14 20' Virgo)

Now to the chart. Firstly, I look for any placements (planetary or via antisica) at any important points. These being within two degrees of the 1st or 7th house cusps. The 10th and 4th also but they have much less impact on the result. The Moon or it's antiscia help the cusp they fall in or near. The bodily placement of the Part of Fortune doesn't, while its antiscia seems to but that needs more testing.

In this chart we have one important placement. Saturn, lord of the 4th, is just inside the 1st house cusp. This gives an advantage to the 1st house team. If it were just on the other side of the cusp, the advantage would go to the 7th house team. The Moon is too far away and in a different sign to help the 1st house. I must also strees here that the lord of the 4th being in or on the 10th doesn't make much difference and vice versa. We are really looking for combinations involving the lord of the 1st or the 7th being in, or on, a relevant house (1st, 7th, 10th and 4th) within the two degrees. Same goes with the Moon and the antiscia of POF. 1st and 7th is much stronger than the 10th and 4th.

Next I look for aspects between the Moon and the other points. Here we have two. It trines the antiscia of Mars and opposes the antiscia of Saturn. If anyone has used Frawley's method before you'll see that this method is based upon that but with some major differences, it is these differences which make this accurate and his not. As per Frawley's method we only look to aspects for the next 5 degrees, I would actually use one at 5 1/2 degrees but there is no strict limit. I have also used aspects which perfect in the following sign successfully too.

That is as far as it goes, as there are no aspects between the sigs and the POF.

So, we have two indications of the game. Again, unlike Frawley's method, I find the aspects the Moon makes are cumulative. Also the nature of the aspect is crucial; Conjunction, sextile or trine = good. Square and opposition = bad.

Here the Moon trines the antiscia of Mars thus helping Fortuna Sittard. However, it opposes the antiscia of Saturn thus hindering Fortuna Sittard. Aspects, or anything in the chart for that matter, are always more potent when involving the Lord or the cusp of the 1st and 7th. Keeping that in mind, the 7th is a little stronger than the 1st in this chart.

Now here's the most difficult part, it requires a little practice to get this right, although not in this particular instance. Cambuur are very heavy favourites and Fortuna Sittard would need to be very strong in the chart to even get a draw. Here they are not. The trine to Mars helps them tremendously but the opposition to Saturn hinders them a little as does Saturn's placement. They have a slight disadvantage and add that to the large gulf in class between the teams:

My predicition: Cambuur

Result: Cambuur 2 - 1 Fortuna Sittard

Next chart is Emmen vs TOP Oss:

Here we can see this chart is almost identical. The axis are only 0 47' advanced.

Let's start at the beginning.

Emmen:

-Kit: Red and white
-Odds: 1.95
-League Postion: 18th

TOP Oss:
-Kit: Blue and white
-Odds: 3.50
-League Position: 19th

The chart is almost identical to the last, the only difference being it is advanced 0 47' degrees. Mars in Leo fits red and white, so Mars is Emmen, TOP Oss is Venus.

Here I must raise an important point. The bookies' odds don't always accurately reflect the situation. Both of these teams are near the bottom of the league and are as such as good (or as bad) as each other. The odds don't relfect this. Emmen have home field advantage, so I would make them only slight favourites. Be watchful of the odds relative to league positions. The other day I did a french league game between the 5th placed team and the 16th placed team. The lower team were a big-named club and this was relfected in the odds as they were fairly even. I disagreed. The team at 5th in the table were at home giving them a slight advantage added to which they were obviously a better team this season due to their league position, so the advantage was a big one.

Anyway, we look at this chart and find that the 1st house team (TOP Oss) have a slight advantage. Emmen started with a slight advantage. Putting that together we have my prediction:

Draw

Result:

Emmen 2 - 2 TOP Oss

Last chart is Veendam vs FC Eindhoven

Again this chart is almost identical to the previous charts.

Veendam:

-Kit: yellow and black
-Odds: 2.25
-League Position: 12th

FC Eindhoven:

-Kit: blue and white
-Odds: 3.00
-League Position: 13th

I gave Mars to Veendam as it fits yellow and black, and Venus to FC Eindhoven.

Here, again, we have slight favourites being beaten slightly. My prediction:

Draw

Result:

Veendam 0 - 1 FC Eindhoven

Hmm, I was wrong. I was confused. Surely the astrology couldn't be wrong? I looked at the chart again but found nothing. Eventually I decided to look at the last couple of months of results for these teams. Veendam have been losing almost 3 in 4 of their games home and away since December, while FC Eindhoven have lost one game since December 18th. This is a good example of how a league table and odds were both slightly inaccurate. FC Eindhoven are on the rise while Veendam are in a bit of a rut. Taking this into account, we can see why I should have given FC Eindhoven a better starting point and therefore the victory.

As I said in the other thread, it is not 100% accurate but that is purely down to me. The astrology is solid and is never wrong. Sometimes I get it wrong like the last chart. Sometimes teams decide to wear their 3rd kit at home which messes up the assignation of the sigs. Sometimes I am sleeping and I miss an important placement or aspect. I know this works though, I got 6 out of 7 games last night with the only one wrong being the last chart.

If you are going to use this, I would advise you start on a league you know. this will help to avoid any inaccuracies with the odds and form of the teams.

If anyone has any questions, feel free.
________
Kid prilosec

Last edited:

fensi88

Thanks Konrad for sharing your method with us! Very kind of you! You are a born teacher! You excellent explain your method and I have no obiectinons, to me it is logic!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Konrad-How do you feel about Sharing this on the Education Board?
It might be helpful.We don't have a lot there on this subject.
Cheers
Lilly

Bulletbobb

It seems to me that what you are doing is playing around with the color method, the odds, past preformance, league standing, and anything else you need to massage to get the team you want into the first house. When you get it wrong you claim the method is perfect and you made a mistake. I can't speak for others, but that doesn't fill me with enthusiasm.

I am in the US, and over here we are not too fond of Fensi's color method. In the one game you decide that dark green is a Mars color, and in another yellow and black! I don't know much about colors, but green and black don't seem appropriate for Mars, to me at least. Put the favorite in the first house and be done with it. If the odds are close, use the home team. It's not perfect, but it works as well as anything else, and it's consistent.

Regards,

Bob

Konrad

Account Closed
Well Bulletbobb, you're free to do as you wish.

This is based upon electional astrology where we use the natal chart as well as a current chart. All I'm doing is substituting a natal chart for an estimation of the team's strength and to do that, especially for teams I have no knowledge of, odds, form and league position are the most accurate way.

I don't need to massage anything to get the astrology to work. I actually decide upon the sigs before I even look at the chart in-depth. Perhaps if you looked into astrological colours before dismissing it, you would be capable of grasping it. Of course the colours don't perfectly match but the planets and the signs they inhabit make my mind up for me. Also, I'm doing so many charts that my observations show which colours fit with the current planetary positions and since they move slowly through the signs, it gives me plenty of chances to assign the correct sigs.

The fact is that using favourites/underdogs and home/away doesn't work. It may work in the odd game but it does not consistently work and especially not with games kicking-off in the same area of the world at the same time.

Of course you are free to believe what you want.
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:

fensi88

The fact is that using favourites/underdogs and home/away doesn't work. It may work in the odd game but it does not consistently work and especially not with games kicking-off in the same area of the world at the same time.

Of course you are free to believe what you want.

I agree with you, apsolytelly right!!

Bulletbobb

I actually agree with you, too, but perhaps not for the reason you might think. Any method based on game charts alone is going to break down when there are charts with the same angles. Frawley was aware of this when he gave the example of the snooker tournement.

The problem with the favorite/home team is not with the concept itself, because it is based on basic astrological principles. The problem is that the methods astrologers use to analyze the charts are flawed, with the result that they often can't tell whether their call was wrong because they had the wrong team in the first house or they analyzed the chart incorrectly.

In any event this is all irrelevant. I will wait to see if others find your method workable, which it should be regardless of how one assigns the first house.

Bob

Konrad

Account Closed
The snooker point is moot here. I have not done any work on snooker matches but I'm sure there is some way of finding a winner however it would be much more difficult to assign sigs to the players as they all wear black.

The thing is Bob, people may use this method one or twice and may find it works or it doesn't but I have spent 2 months of solid work evolving it and therefore I am much more practiced judging them. I can assure you it works. I have no ego about it. In fact I couldn't care less if no-one on the planet believes me it works, it is just a personal belief that the knowledge isn't mine to hold back from others and should be shared, hence I'm sharing it.

That being said, you can try it yourself but there are some other rules I use which were not demonstrated in the previous charts. If other people want me to, I can post more charts with their respective interpretations.
________
CHEVROLET TRIAX SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:

fensi88

... but there are some other rules I use which were not demonstrated in the previous charts. If other people want me to, I can post more charts with their respective interpretations.
Yes, I am interested in that other rules especially for draw result if you made research!
Thanks.

Konrad

Account Closed
Ok Fensi. I'll do them tomorrow morning as I'm busy for the rest of the evening but in short all games are judged the same way and very similarly to the way you have been doing on your site. As I outlined above, each team starts with a different strength and we compare those. The chart then shows two different strengths and we add that to the staring strengths and deduce from there.

The strengths in the chart fall into different catergories. I have found placements are stronger than aspects, so the Moon in the 1st house is slightly stronger than the Moon aspecting the Lord of the 1st via a positive aspect. Aspects by body are slightly stronger than aspects by antiscia. Aspects to POF from the Moon are of a similar strength to aspects to the lords of the 1st and 7th by the Moon. Anything involving the 10th and 4th houses and their lords are less strong than anything involving the 1st and 7th.

For example, you have 1st in the league (Team A) vs 2nd in the league (Team B). Both have a similar amount of points and are very evenly matched. Team A has a slight advantage of being at home.

We assign the colours and find that Team A is the 1st and Team B is the 7th.

Now to assess it.

The Moon makes a sextile to the antisca of the Lord of the 4th. This is a slight indication for Team B. This makes them even. The Moon is in the 1st house. This puts Team A ahead. The last indication is a conjunction of the Moon to Lord of the 7th. This helps Team B. Now, remember that placement is slightly stronger than aspect, so Team A just edges it. I would give Team A the win.

Now imagine that everything is the same. The Moon sextiles the antisca of the Lord of the 4th. It is in the 1st house again but this time the antisca of the POF is in the 7th. This is an even testimony and I would say draw.

The key is to be able to weigh up the indications against the starting positions of the teams. This is not some special skill, it just requires you to do lots and lots of charts. I managed it by going back to games played in the last week, using the flashscore.com site I gave earlier to find the odds and doing charts I already knew the results for. This helped me to get a taste for what is stronger than what and even now I am still learning.

I'll post some examples tmorrow morning.
________
Montana marijuana dispensaries

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Here is a drawn game that I did a couple of days ago.

Sunderland vs Fulham:

Sunderland:

-Kit: Red, white and black
-Odds: 2.10
-League Position: 14th

Fulham:

-Kit: Very dark blue(close to black) and white
-Odds: 3.60
-League Position: 10th

In this chart we have the asc/dsc axis running through Leo and Aquarius making our main sigs the Sun and Saturn. It is obvious to me that the Sun is Sunderland and Saturn is Fulham. The Sun can represent red, it is in a mutable sign and their shirt has two colours. Sometimes I also use the Lord of the 10th to confirm my thought when I am unsure. In this case I am not. Saturn represents dark colours and being in Libra gives it a dark/light combination. This fits Fulham perfectly!

Now for the postions of the sigs:

Sunderland:

- The Sun 9 54' Pisces (20 06' Libra)
- Mars 0 56' Leo (29 04 Taurus)

Fulham:

- Saturn 2 54' Libra (27 06' Pisces)
- Venus 21 24' Pisces (8 36' Libra)

The Moon: 8 56' Virgo (21 04' Aries)

Part Of Fortune: 13 26 Aquarius (16 34' Scorpio)

Ok, I am fairly satisfied with the odds. I would have Fulham a little shorter as they are higher in the league but I know Sunderland are decent at home and Fulham are particuarly bad away from home. I use a UK bookmakers and I find their odds for UK games to be much more accurate. In Europe and further afield they tend to make errors which adds a little weight to my wallet when I spot them but I digress.

First thing I notice is that the POF is on the 7th house cusp, surely a good thing? Well no, it doesn't seem to be. I had my suspicions before Sunday and that confirmed it. The POF doesn't do anything when positioned on a house cusp. Frawley theorises that the POF belongs to the ascendant team when using Moon aspects to it. That does seem to be the case and I look forward to the chart I find with the POF on the 1st cusp as the only testimony of victory. The antisca of POF does seem to affect the cusp it is on but I need some more evdence to be confident of it.

The antisca of the Sun is almost on the 4th house cusp just as the antisca of the Moon is on the 10th. I think these are too far way to have any effect. I have found that beyond 2 degrees the effects tend to decrease dramatically, same with a combust planet. So, there are no important planetary placements.

Now we look for aspects. The Moon applies to oppose the Sun. This is bad for Sunderland as an opposition from the Moon hurts them. Remember, the nature of the aspect is important and that aspect must be an applying one. I'm sure I read somewhere that an aspect is considered exact until around 18 minutes of seperation, I have found that to be true in these charts. However the most I have seen is 13 minutes, that's not to say it isn't 18 minutes, I just havent seen it yet.

That's all we have here. Now to judge it. Sunderland started with a middling lead and in the chart Fulham gained an advantage. My prediction:

Draw

Result:

Sunderland 0 - 0 Fulham
________
MARIJUANA VAPORIZERS

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Here is another chart for the match between Valladolid and Mallorca from the same day but played an hour later and in Spain:

Valladolid:

-Kit: Light purple and white
-Odds: 2.40
-League Position: 18th

Mallorca:

-Kit: Blood red and Very dark navy blue
-Odds: 3.00
-League Position: 6th

I have already stated that the UK bookmakers seem to make slight miscalculations in their odds for foreign games. I felt this was the case here. Mallorca are La Liga's surprise package this season. Expected to be mid-table at best, they were currently 6th and putting in some dogged performances against some quality opposition. Valladolid on the other hand are living up to expectations and find themselves dangerously close to being relegated to the second division. With this in mind, I had Mallorca, at the very least, even with Valladolid.

Now in previous replies there has been some debate as to whether colour can be used to assign the sigs. I feel this is the perfect example to show how they are used. In this example we have the Sun and Saturn as sigs. The problem is, the Sun could quite easily represent either team. What to do? Well first I look at the nature of the colours. Valladolid are white and a light purple. I get the feeling of lightness and air when I look at it (lay off the drugs huh?) while the Malorca kit is very dark and intense. the key here is to look at the signs both sigs inhabit. The Sun is dwelling in Pisces. To me this gives an indication of a soft colour. Saturn represents darkness and Mallorca's kit fits the bill there. I'm edging towards the Sun being Valladolid. I can now look to the Lords of the 4th and the 10th to confirm it, though this is a last resort as we really should be able to discern the answer from the main sigs. The Lord of the 10th is Venus in Pisces, this only adds to the evidence in my mind for assigning the Sun to Valladolid. The Lord of the 4th is Mars in Leo. This seals it. Mallorca have a dark, intense kit. Mars in Leo confirms my initial thought of Saturn representing Mallorca. So:

Valladolid:

- The Sun 9 57' Pisces (20 03' Libra)
- Venus 21 24' Pisces (8 36' Libra)

Mallorca:

- Saturn 2 53' Libra (27 07' Pisces)
- Mars 0 56' Leo (29 04' Taurus)

The Moon: 9 34' Virgo (20 26' Aries)

Part Of Fortune: 15 35' Aquarius (14 25' Scorpio)

First, check for planetary placements. I have already discussed the POF on the 7th. Like the previous chart, there are none here.

Now aspects. Again, the Moon applies an opposition to the Sun. This is good for Mallorca. This time, however, the Moon also applies a sextile to the antisca of the POF. This is good for Valladolid. These are the only indications in this chart.

Now to judge it. The teams started even. Mallorca have an aspect from the Moon in their favour while Valladolid have and aspect from the Moon to the antisca of the POF in their favour. It looks even but is it? No, it is not. Remember, aspect to POF from the Moon is similar in strength to an aspect from the Moon to a main sig but this aspect is to the antisca, so that takes away some of it's strength. Mallorca shade it in the chart, it started even so my prediction:

Mallorca win

Result:

Valladolid 1 - 2 Mallorca
________
MARY JANE

Last edited:

fensi88

Here is a drawn game that I did a couple of days ago.
I have found that beyond 2 degrees the effects tend to decrease dramatically, same with a combust planet.
Now we look for aspects. The Moon applies to oppose the Sun. This is bad for Sunderland as an opposition from the Moon hurts them.
Thanks for these rules, I will keep my eye on nature of aspects in future! Frawley did not suggested it, but your experience gives new rule!

fensi88

Now in previous replies there has been some debate as to whether colour can be used to assign the sigs. I feel this is the perfect example to show how they are used. In this example we have the Sun and Saturn as sigs. The problem is, the Sun could quite easily represent either team. What to do? Well first I look at the nature of the colours. Valladolid are white and a light purple. I get the feeling of lightness and air when I look at it (lay off the drugs huh?) while the Malorca kit is very dark and intense. the key here is to look at the signs both sigs inhabit. The Sun is dwelling in Pisces. To me this gives an indication of a soft colour. Saturn represents darkness and Mallorca's kit fits the bill there. I'm edging towards the Sun being Valladolid. I can now look to the Lords of the 4th and the 10th to confirm it, though this is a last resort as we really should be able to discern the answer from the main sigs. The Lord of the 10th is Venus in Pisces, this only adds to the evidence in my mind for assigning the Sun to Valladolid. The Lord of the 4th is Mars in Leo. This seals it. Mallorca have a dark, intense kit. Mars in Leo confirms my initial thought of Saturn representing Mallorca.
Excellent color analyze, really. I did not look at rulers of 10 nad 4 but, from this example it is really helpfull! Thanks!

fensi88

Remember, aspect to POF from the Moon is similar in strength to an aspect from the Moon to a main sig but this aspect is to the antisca, so that takes away some of it's strength.
Thnaks, I always aks myself how to judge that aspect with antiscia, thanks for clarify that!!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Konrad,
My screen's going crazy with the huge charts.Are you able to reduce them in size so I can put this together in Article form for the Ed Board>?

Cheers
Lilly

Bulletbobb

I'm having the same problem. The screen is so wide I have to use the scroll bar to see from left to right.

Also, could you list the actual location of the game, in the usual way? I am doing the charts on my computer and it would be easier if I had the location. For those in Europe this may be common knowledge, but not the case over here.

Thanks,

Bob