Covid and blood in stool, refused in hospitals, how to proceed?

Ikarishin12

https://imgur.com/a/pl5mFID

I posted this on fb and I was told that the moon will soon go to Capricorn it’s sign of fall so I need to seek help now. Another is that:

“L6 Jupiter weak excalting Mars and ruled by Saturn.The treatment you get Mars.Moon will apply to Mars and then it will enter its fall.You are taking the wrong medicine I am afraid.Also your health is not very strong so change your doctor.”

This morning I have contacted the city health office to ask which hospital in the nearest city could I go to because hospitals here in our small town do not accept Covid patients. They said to wait for my results to be negative. And that they will try and coordinate with the hospital in a nearby city to see if they can accommodate me. The female city health doctor also advised me to take hemostan 500 mg 3x per day. I haven’t taken it. They astrologer on fb said that I haven’t taken the medicine because the moon has not perfected its square to Mars.

Here is my post. I just tried my hand at medical astrology coz it’s urgent. I apologize for the wrong interpretations.

Hello everyone. It’s my 48th day on home isolation for Covid. The only symptom left is that my sense of smell isn’t 100% yet. I’m waiting for the result of my 3rd swab. I’m feeling positive about it when last night I had bright-red blood with my stool/hematochezia. Apart from that I feel all right.

Any insight would be appreciated about this chart. I just hope to get a correct diagnosis and proper treatment. What things should I be careful/wary of? Anything that I might be missing on?

It was painless and I wouldn’t even notice it if I didn’t deliberately look before flushing. I get constipated frequently and since I’m on isolation I’m mostly at bed so my first thought is hemorrhoids.

I have googled how to read medical horaries and found that Cancer asc plus moon in Sag means bowels, guts or intestines which is evident. It’s also my 6th house stellium profection year.

The 7L Saturn is in Cap in good dignity so I guess my future physician would be capable however it is retrograde. Does this mean anything?

“A relationship between the first and sixth houses means the patient is the cause of his or her own disease. This usually translates to a lifestyle choice or decision, such as eating the wrong foods or ignoring a serious food allergy, taking a drug that provokes a reaction, or having to cope with too much stress.”

This might be because I’m taking too much supplements so I stopped everything for now.

“The cause being in dignities of the treatment or body is a good thing — that shows they have power over the cause.”

L6 Jup (the cause) being in Capricorn, Mars’ exaltation sign (Mars is the treatment) shows that the treatment may have power over my disease.

I hope I’m reading this right but more than anything I just want tips on what should I be cautious of to have an accurate diagnosis and treatment. TIA.🙏🏻

eekndyn

hello. Hopefully you receive valuable feedback from others. However, I wanted to just add something here. Believe it or not, as alarming as seeing bright red blood in your stool. Its actually a good sign. When the blood is bright red, it's because while passing a movement there was either a tear in the rectum, colon and within the lower GI tract or a hemorrhoid. If the blood was a darker color to virtually black, then that issue rest higher in the tract and would be concerning. Oxygenated blood is bright red. When it hits tissue it becomes 25% darker.

Ikarishin12

hello. Hopefully you receive valuable feedback from others. However, I wanted to just add something here. Believe it or not, as alarming as seeing bright red blood in your stool. Its actually a good sign. When the blood is bright red, it's because while passing a movement there was either a tear in the rectum, colon and within the lower GI tract or a hemorrhoid. If the blood was a darker color to virtually black, then that issue rest higher in the tract and would be concerning. Oxygenated blood is bright red. When it hits tissue it becomes 25% darker.

Hello, thank you very much for letting me know about this. Also, I’m a nurse but I haven’t work as one for a long time and I’m hoping that it’s just hemorrhoidal bleeding. I hope it doesn’t get worse because no hospital will accept me.

eekndyn

I would be inclined to say a hemorrhoid. Perhaps you need a bit more fiber in your diet. As the 2nd ruler is in fall conjunct the ic. I havent looked at astrology in a few months. The 8th house is the exit way, naturally ruled by mars is in aquarius which rules the veins. What is a hemorrhoid a busted vein. Both in retrograde. However saturn is going to move forward soon. So perhaps clean up the diet, lay off hot/spicey for several weeks. Also get as much sunlight as you can. While being cautious of skin protection.

Ikarishin12

I would be inclined to say a hemorrhoid. Perhaps you need a bit more fiber in your diet. As the 2nd ruler is in fall conjunct the ic. I havent looked at astrology in a few months. The 8th house is the exit way, naturally ruled by mars is in aquarius which rules the veins. What is a hemorrhoid a busted vein. Both in retrograde. However saturn is going to move forward soon. So perhaps clean up the diet, lay off hot/spicey for several weeks. Also get as much sunlight as you can. While being cautious of skin protection.

I see. That interpretation makes a lot of sense for hemmorroids. Yes, I’ve drank a lot of water today and I told my mom about my condition so she can cook more vegetables.

Will Saturn moving forward be a good or a bad thing since it’s the 8th lord?
Yes, I do need more sunlight. I’ve been depending on the Vit D supplement that I’m taking too much.

I just want to ask how did you deduce that I need more sunlight from the chart? And thanks again for the response. I really do appreciate it.

Last edited: