Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-22-2021, 11:46 AM

I noticed a pattern of 'changing people's lives' for better or for worse...

Here is my chart: https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

I know it is a strange request, but I have noticed that once I get into someone's life (either as a friend, lover or whatever) their lives change completely.

It usually happens that I feel like I bring 'misfortune' to those around me. People lose money, or they have accidents when I'm around... I know I shouldn't think like this, but I have also noticed that tragedy follows, nothing happens to me, but the people around always seem affected by my presence. Even my grandmother have told me that I am a 'bad luck charm'.

On the other hand, when people are unlucky and befriend me, their lives change for the better. They become more outgoing, happier and even a bit more fulfilled!

My best friend is a Taurus Sun/Aries Moon and he lost his son just 3 days before we met, and ever since I always make sure to call him, visit him, give him presents and he told me that if it wasn't for me, he would not be able to get through the pain of losing his son.

Would be nice to know if there is any type of explanation in my chart as to why I bring all that 'change' on those around me?

Unread 01-22-2021, 05:26 PM

Do you know much astrology? What is your theory?
Unread 01-22-2021, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futoshi View Post
Not really, but I'm trying to learn more about it. I am not sure if it has to do with my Pluto, or my badly aspected Saturn or even if my stelliums signify anything! lol

I don't have any theory tbh, just a lot of complex thoughts as to why everything around me goes through so much change when I'm around.
You have an 8th house stellium, these are pretty intense in my memory of those Iíve known with them. Your Ascendant ruler Venus is in the stellium. Your most angular planet is domiciled Pluto at 7th cusp. This amplifies intensity in your relationships.

Itís all disposited by Jupiter in Virgo, because Sag rules 8th cusp, though most of the planets are in Capricorn and closely trine that Jupiter. Itís possible your family feels the effects more.

On the note of your family, Your SN in Cancer 2nd house, and you have cheerful H3 Leo Moon! (conjunct Chiron, which tends to be a highly sensitive placement, like shaking hands when you have a broken finger bone) - H9 Aquarius Saturn opposition. Likely you have some very intensely experienced early childhood wounding connected with your mama, may be karmic. (NN in Capricorn, Sun at 29th degree of that sign.)

They do say one of the surest ways to cheer yourself is to cheer others Do you have some professional outlet for doing so, like a career as counselor or business consultant, so it takes the pressure off your every day relationships? If not you should probably find some way to structure that activity you observe.

Apologies but this is all typed on small screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Futoshi (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-22-2021, 08:09 PM

Re: I noticed a pattern of 'changing people's lives' for better or for worse...

Maybe itís just life.

Or maybe any psychological turmoil felt on the inside is physically reflected on the inside in the form of subconscious collective archetypes that naturally is exist for all of us. And by healing ourselves we will begin to see changes in these archetypes around us. To begin this process maybe all we need to do is ask the Universes to show it to us.

With your heavy 8th house it makes sense you would be acutely aware of this and you are beginning to unravel its mystery.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Futoshi (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-22-2021, 09:23 PM

Why did you choose this particular screen name?

I am sorry to hear that your childhood was so difficult and you were separated from your parents. For many people drug addiction is not really a choice, nor are they afforded opportunities to work through their addiction. I am sure you have covered this ground in exhausting detail as you grew up. It is hard to tell the heart logical things, so we do that for the mind's sake, not the heart's sake.

Have you considered doing some kind of prayer, meditation, or material donation for your grandmother (regardless of whether she is still alive)? This would help cleanse the family karma, kind of the way your mother and grandmother's karma is folded over and handed back to you, your mind grasps and clutches and doubles over what you carry around in the heart.

Instigating tragedy and being present for and attuned to it are different things.

Art/ antiques dealer is a very suitable activity, especially the way you describe it which makes use of the 4th house Virgo Jupiter. Lots of counseling, negotiation, construction of identity, partnership, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Futoshi (01-22-2021)
Unread 01-22-2021, 11:13 PM

Oh, don't do dissociative meditation if it's not good for you. As you have experienced there are kinds of meditation that can make you feel mentally susceptible to re-experiencing past traumas. You could undertake meditations that are more grounding than dissociating, to beneficial effect, with your Asc in Taurus.

Tags
changing, lives, noticed, pattern, people, worse