Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-19-2021, 05:57 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Business

*



Mike Lindell STRIKES BACK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BL36VJPQt8








.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-31-2021)
  #2  
Unread 01-20-2021, 01:48 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 769
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Most people notice that Mike Lindell is one of the most guileless people you will ever meet. What a shame that that counts for nothing. Add to that his courage. His products are among the very best in their field, and they are manufactured in America.

His products are now banned from many stores who want to cater to Leftist toxicity and corruption. He is outspoken in his support of Trump. Promoting identitarian politics and the dogma of Social Justice Warriors is an attack on freedom, liberty and justice.

Nearly the moment Trump was elected, his impeachment was begun. Most Leftists and other corrupt blabbermouths accused him limitless evil, and they blamed him for all of society's evils. The fact that their most outspoken accusations were proven false did not phase them or bring their contrition. They declared, "Trump is not my President", but they would later condemn Trump supporters who would later say the same about the very corrupt Biden. This is further evidence before your very eyes that Leftists are evil.

This is an attempt to inject politics into everything, yet the more we discover about politicians, the more we should shun them and their hidden agendas. We've already discovered the same about prestigious business executives. A large portion of them are psychopaths because psychopaths are attracted to positions of power.

This shows that the Left is evil because we can see that Mike Lindell is far from it. It is the battle between good and evil.

I have rubbed elbows with Leftists for years, and I can testify that they are mostly evil.

Even the stupid rank-and-file Leftists can't see how they are being used by the high-powered executives and the diabolical politicians who are using them to eliminate liberty and freedom.

What is happening to America is worse than the rise of Nazi Germany. With every accusation against others, Leftists enlarge their superior attitude and invest their souls into evil practices because their swollen egos will not release the grip.

Leftists claim to hate egotistical people, but what they mean by egotistical people are those who disagree. They must blow their air horns, shout their chants and bang their cookware in order to silence the dissenters who have a compelling argument to make. They must eliminate the livelihood of those who disagree with the Left. They will soon make the short leap to murder and genocide. It is good that citizens in America are well-armed, and it is obvious why the Left has stood in opposition to guns. They do not want you to defend yourself. Arm yourselves.

Last edited by Cary2; 01-20-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-31-2021)
  #3  
Unread 01-20-2021, 06:46 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,530
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Try being an Atheist in a far right MAGA city. You would see that you guys are exemplifying everything you judge and condemn.
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-20-2021, 10:26 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,949
Smile Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Try being an Atheist in a far right MAGA city. You would see that you guys are exemplifying everything you judge and condemn.
Violence-inspiring claims about an "invalid" Election, and calls for armed insurrection are no longer being permitted on the larger media outlets and social platforms.

These claims are also being shunned by businesses, such as Bed Bath and Beyond.

Smaller outlets can still continue with these opinions, but with far less impact.

Other than that, you can hold any political views you want.

Last edited by david starling; 01-20-2021 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-20-2021, 10:29 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Violence-inspiring claims about an "invalid" Election, and calls for armed insurrection are no longer being permitted on the larger media outlets and social platforms. Smaller outlets can still continue with these opinions, but with far less impact.Other than that, you can hold any political views you want.


AIR FORCE ONE - Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBEtS-LzrQ



Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
ARIZONA FIGHTS BACK

and are turning over ALL OF THEIR ELECTORAL VOTES
for a FORENSIC AUDIT
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors
MUST COMPLY


this will be the first audit conducted on election results so far


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X994zQkvIiM



.

.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-20-2021, 10:34 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,949
Question Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post


AIR FORCE ONE - Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBEtS-LzrQ






.

Air Force One delivers Nothing-Burgers now???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-20-2021, 10:40 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post



Most people notice that Mike Lindell is one of the most guileless people you will ever meet. What a shame that that counts for nothing. Add to that his courage. His products are among the very best in their field, and they are manufactured in America.

His products are now banned from many stores who want to cater to Leftist toxicity and corruption. He is outspoken in his support of Trump. Promoting identitarian politics and the dogma of Social Justice Warriors is an attack on freedom, liberty and justice.

Nearly the moment Trump was elected, his impeachment was begun. Most Leftists and other corrupt blabbermouths accused him limitless evil, and they blamed him for all of society's evils. The fact that their most outspoken accusations were proven false did not phase them or bring their contrition. They declared, "Trump is not my President", but they would later condemn Trump supporters who would later say the same about the very corrupt Biden. This is further evidence before your very eyes that Leftists are evil.

This is an attempt to inject politics into everything, yet the more we discover about politicians, the more we should shun them and their hidden agendas. We've already discovered the same about prestigious business executives. A large portion of them are psychopaths because psychopaths are attracted to positions of power.

This shows that the Left is evil because we can see that Mike Lindell is far from it. It is the battle between good and evil.

I have rubbed elbows with Leftists for years, and I can testify that they are mostly evil.

Even the stupid rank-and-file Leftists can't see how they are being used by the high-powered executives and the diabolical politicians who are using them to eliminate liberty and freedom.

What is happening to America is worse than the rise of Nazi Germany. With every accusation against others, Leftists enlarge their superior attitude and invest their souls into evil practices because their swollen egos will not release the grip.

Leftists claim to hate egotistical people, but what they mean by egotistical people are those who disagree. They must blow their air horns, shout their chants and bang their cookware in order to silence the dissenters who have a compelling argument to make. They must eliminate the livelihood of those who disagree with the Left. They will soon make the short leap to murder and genocide. It is good that citizens in America are well-armed, and it is obvious why the Left has stood in opposition to guns. They do not want you to defend yourself. Arm yourselves.



...........
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-20-2021, 10:41 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post


Air Force One delivers Nothing-Burgers now???

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-31-2021)
  #9  
Unread 01-21-2021, 08:01 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

*






National guard marches down Washington, DC streets
as they patrol day after inauguration


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9HoZwW06U






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-31-2021, 08:51 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

*




Big Tech tries to rescue Robinhood.

Robinhood tries to rescue hedge funds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2XCM4drqJI


Melvin Capital Lost A Stunning $7 Billion In January
53% Of Its Capital





.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-31-2021)
  #11  
Unread 01-31-2021, 11:39 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,311
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Trump supporters have had to MOVE out of blue states because they were physically attacked ALL summer/fall. They were pulled out of their cars by the Antifa.Marxist mobs & punched & kicked & assaulted. They were attacked for wearing a MAGA hat or carrying an American flag. The Trump supporters don't bother anyone....it's the Dems who come to where they are & attack them.
Over & over again. Then they run away to escape the law or the consequences of their actions. The Dems are deranged, unhinged & very dangerous. Everyone who can is fleeing the Democrat-run cities & moving to TX or Florida. I know one man who moved his entire family to Wyoming even though he had a lucrative job. Wasn't worth staying & probably being killed by the violent mobs.

Yes, Trump supporters are very religious & patriotic....just like the Founding Fathers envisioned the nation....built on Godly principles including the Constitution. BUT you have a choice if you want to believe or not. They don't force you to go to church or synagogue; they don't call you a domestic terrorist for having opposing views & they don't attack you while you are sitting in a cafe minding your own business.

OH, yeah, they also go to people's home at 3AM with bull horns screaming that they need to leave their homes. As if people don't work hard to pay their mortgage & support their families.

Why can't the Dems violent mobs leave the Trump supporters alone? You know why....because they hate American values & want to replace them with Commie ideas. Sorry but you will have to move to China or Venezuela if you want to follow Karl Marx. We are not going to hand the country over to Communists or the corrupt, satanic deep state.

The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.


Alexis de Tocqueville







Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Try being an Atheist in a far right MAGA city. You would see that you guys are exemplifying everything you judge and condemn.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-31-2021, 11:45 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,311
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine


This Nation Under GOD


https://youtu.be/Wk4bf4KkhOQ
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-01-2021, 12:07 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,311
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Black Man Carrying US Flag Called a 'Race Traitor' Inside 'CHAZ'

https://youtu.be/57NKl8AQDwo


Antifa-led autonomous zone in Seattle tantamount to ‘an enemy insurgency’:


https://youtu.be/DVMbh155lKc


Nominees for the Nobels Peace Prize


https://youtu.be/nBMH_BsVv0Q



If you’re liberal, can’t stand Trump and fathom why people will vote for him - this is why | Rant


https://youtu.be/QihpwDe2WeU
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-01-2021, 12:20 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,311
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

Remember when the NEW WORLD ORDER gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize?

For WHAT????

He didn't bring the troops home like Trump did, he caused NO peace anywhere, just division & hate all around the world, became the DRONE KILLER & funded Islamic terrorist groups. Yep, that's all in the declass docs & a whole lot more you'll be hearing about.

And now, that same evil cabal is nominating a group that caused 2 Billion property damage, over 100 innocents murdered (incl law enforcement), looting, rioting, chaos & destruction. And they ain't finished yet!!!!


Black Lives Matter Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize



"We're only getting started," Black Lives Matter wrote in response to the nomination



OH, yeah, this violent, Marxist groups wants to destroy American History & replace it with their Commie version. But give them a prize like they did with the evil, corrupt, lying Obama.

Sorry but the Patriots now numbering around 100 Million in America voted the Left OUT in 2020 & Justice will prevail & Trump will serve his 2nd Term for an election he won in a landslide.

You can take that to the Nobel Prize Committee!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-01-2021, 12:22 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,599
Re: Welcome to the New World Order YOU NEED CERTAIN POLITICAL VIEWS to Conduct Busine

*



Big tech companies google, facebook, amazon, and Microsoft

are now punishing GOP congress members for objecting on Jan 6th!!

These companies have announced
that they won’t be supporting their future political campaigns
due to the deadly insurrection at the capitol

Big Tech punishes GOP congress for objecting on Jan 6th!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4BRCJDEJI

Restore The Republic PAC

https://restoretherepublicpac.com/








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (02-01-2021)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.