Hard time with communication ?

theV

I have a hard time in school and in my daily life the problem concern my communication. As I am growing up the problem in growing with me. I have a hard time forming sentences and speak to people and people usually doesn't hear or misunderstand me. It causes me a frustration and affect my school achievements

What could indicate it my chart?

[URL=http://imgur.com/mSmKm] [/URL]

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

What I notice is Mercury conjunct Chiron (in Virgo in the third) - wounds related to communication. Would you like to post a chart from astro.com? It's easier to read.

theV

What I notice is Mercury conjunct Chiron (in Virgo in the third) - wounds related to communication. Would you like to post a chart from astro.com? It's easier to read.

thank you for response But no astro.com database doesn't contain my corrent birth place

Bina

>You have such beautiful aspects to Mercury, perhaps you will outgrow your present communication difficulties!

Mercury, in your 3rd house of communication, is at the centre of a small talent triangle, with the trine from your Leo Ascendant to the Jupiter-Moon conjunction in Sag, Mercury makes a nice close sextile aspect to both! - that's such a wonderful set-up! :smile:

Perhaps your Sun/Venus conjunction in Virgo has really high expectations of yourself, wanting you to be perfect at expressing yourself?

theV

>You have such beautiful aspects to Mercury, perhaps you will outgrow your present communication difficulties!

Mercury, in your 3rd house of communication, is at the centre of a small talent triangle, with the trine from your Leo Ascendant to the Jupiter-Moon conjunction in Sag, Mercury makes a nice close sextile aspect to both! - that's such a wonderful set-up! :smile:

Perhaps your Sun/Venus conjunction in Virgo has really high expectations of yourself, wanting you to be perfect at expressing yourself?

maybe that's it But i turn off the sun venus conjunction (I hated being loved or the way I expressed myself and wanted to take control over my life and on other) life rapidly lost its fun . Plus virgo supposed to be good with words and I am not. I got sly and criticize and people tells me you don't know how to speak and stupid. When I was younger my teacher used to physically abuses me and heat me cause I couldn't read well I used to stammer

Last edited:

Bina

Sorry to hear it's been so hard for you!
However, i do feel it will improve, since you're Mercury seems so well aspected..:smile:

all the best to you,
Bina

theV

Sorry to hear it's been so hard for you!
However, i do feel it will improve, since you're Mercury seems so well aspected..:smile:

all the best to you,
Bina

I know I have changed and wide open to some stuff and I know I am not coming back the way I was before But I hope I deal with my communication issues

Bina

Some people tells me it my sun contra parallel pluto But i don't if it true

It is marked in the table of aspects on the chart you posted, but without declination degrees, can't tell how close it is.. anyhow i don't think that could be causing your communication difficulties..:innocent:

theV

It is marked in the table of aspects on the chart you posted, but without declination degrees, can't tell how close it is.. anyhow i don't think that could be causing your communication difficulties..:innocent:

It mercury parallel saturn sorry

Bina

It mercury parallel saturn sorry

I'd suggest you do your chart on astro.com, with the nearest town available to your place of birth (it usually doesn't make that much difference, unless you are born in a really out of the way place, like the middle of the Amazon or the Sahara dessert). On top of the chart click on "view additional tables" and it gives the declinations as well, if this parallel is very close, it could well be the cause of your troubles. :smile:

Bina

-3°23'54" S mercury and saturn -5°12' 2" S. I also checked it out on morinus software

That's almost 2°, a large orb for declination (1°-1°30), just like the out of sign conjunction of Mercury with Chiron. The positive aspects to Mercury are way stronger and you need to tap into and focus on those, perhaps reading up on them could be helpful to you? :smile:

The following is a great website for ASPECTS:

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/aspects.htm

theV

That's almost 2°, a large orb for declination (1°-1°30), just like the out of sign conjunction of Mercury with Chiron. The positive aspects to Mercury are way stronger and you need to tap into and focus on those, perhaps reading up on them could be helpful to you? :smile:

The following is a great website for ASPECTS:

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/aspects.htm

Then the other aspect must be wrong too. Blame go alls on mercury chiron aspect

Bina

1° 7 orb for Chiron and Mercury parallel, yes, since the wide, out of sign conjunction is also present, this would count. You can consider a parallel as similar to conjunction, so here is what astrology 101 has to say on it:

Mercury conjunct Chiron
Your mind tends toward the unconventional and non-ordinary experiences of life. You have a natural insight into the mind/body connection and the principles of holistic healing, and are adept at communicating these concepts. You use your mind to effect your own healing, and in so doing you discover keys that can be shared with others. You are probably considered a maverick in your thinking.

Not so bad, is it?
Please read about all the sextiles from Mercury to Asc, Moon and Jupiter as well. :smile:

Maybe your perception is just unusual and different from most people's and it takes time to find a way for you to express yourself and your insights? :smile:
With time i think you may find you are actually gifted in the area of communication! - you just need to find your own unique way of expression. :lol:

theV

1° 7 orb for Chiron and Mercury parallel, yes, since the wide, out of sign conjunction is also present, this would count. You can consider a parallel as similar to conjunction, so here is what astrology 101 has to say on it:

Mercury conjunct Chiron
Your mind tends toward the unconventional and non-ordinary experiences of life. You have a natural insight into the mind/body connection and the principles of holistic healing, and are adept at communicating these concepts. You use your mind to effect your own healing, and in so doing you discover keys that can be shared with others. You are probably considered a maverick in your thinking.

Not so bad, is it?
Please read about all the sextiles from Mercury to Asc, Moon and Jupiter as well. :smile:

Maybe your perception is just unusual and different from most people's and it takes time to find a way for you to express yourself and your insights? :smile:
With time i think you may find you are actually gifted in the area of communication! - you just need to find your own unique way of expression. :lol:

To be honest English isn't also my first language. Arabic is and It hard language to swallow

Bina

From http://www.aquarianage.org/west/planets/ch-nat02.html :

Chiron - Mercury: This placement, when positively supported, can indicate a highly developed mind, a sharp intuition, perhaps clairvoyant ability...

You also have a close conjunction of Mars to your NN, you'll need to learn to assert yourself in this life, this part of you may not be easy to express, since Uranus and Neptune closely square Mars, which can lead to sudden outburst of anger, sometimes without apparent reason. :surprised: