Instructions for Reaching Extended Chart Selection Page on Astrodienst

Arian Maverick

This is a follow-up page to Instructions for Selecting Equal House System tutorial, intended for new members who do not know how to reach the Extended Chart Selection page on Astrodienst (www.astro.com).

Again, I believe a picture is worth a thousand words, so this shall be a pictorial guide.

Since these pictures are too large to include in their full size, please click on each thumbnail to open the picture in a new page.

Step One: Visit www.astro.com. Click the left arrow at the top of the page.

Step Two: Click on the Extended Chart Selection picture.

Step Three: This is what the Extended Chart Selection page looks like:

I hope this helps! :happy:

Arian Maverick

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I use that section several times a day and it's been my favorite source since I found it. I think that was at least a year after my interest in astrology began so this is a great post for the newbies to see. I know I would've greatly appreciated finding out this info earlier on.

Great idea Arian Maverick in providing the visual aids.

sleepy17

This is a follow-up page to Instructions for Selecting Equal House System tutorial, intended for new members who do not know how to reach the Extended Chart Selection page on Astrodienst (www.astro.com).

Again, I believe a picture is worth a thousand words, so this shall be a pictorial guide.

Since these pictures are too large to include in their full size, please click on each thumbnail to open the picture in a new page.

Step One: Visit www.astro.com. Click the left arrow at the top of the page.

Step Two: Click on the Extended Chart Selection picture.

Step Three: This is what the Extended Chart Selection page looks like:

I hope this helps! :happy:

Arian Maverick

nice photos.
ill try to follow your instructions. hope that the result go well :D

Arian Maverick

nice photos.
ill try to follow your instructions. hope that the result go well

I haven't confirmed this yet, but I think Astrodienst changed the title page slightly since I wrote this guide. :pinched:

Now, you must click on the number 2 to find Extended Chart Selections.

Arian Maverick