Guess the signs!!!

Penny

Banned
I saw another message and decided I'd like to play,too!:p Could you guess the signs of those girls? One is Gemini, one Scorpio, one Capricorn and the last Libra. Who is who??:) Or you could guess tha Ascendants or whatever you want!
PS All are above 18 and know about the photo!!

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 87

Penny

Banned
Interesting guessings!!;)
I'm waiting for more..!!! Bonus question: Who do you think has a Sag Ascendant and who an Aries Ascendant?

Last edited:

katydid

Penny said:
Interesting guessings!!;)
I'm waiting for more..!!! Bonus question: Who do you think has a Sag Ascendant and who an Aries Ascendant?

Can you do this--can you say one is a gemini with aries asc or one is a cap with sag asc . I think we could guess more correctly if we had the asc plus the sun sign. :eek:

Penny

Banned
Of course! We have a Gemini with Sag Asc, a Scorpio with Aries Asc, a Capricorn with Aquarius Asc and a Libra, who is not sure for her birth time!

By the way, it's just a game, we don't judge your astrology knowledge, we just want to know if a sign is obvious from the appearence!!:)

katydid

Penny said:
Of course! We have a Gemini with Sag Asc, a Scorpio with Aries Asc, a Capricorn with Aquarius Asc and a Libra, who is not sure for her birth time!

By the way, it's just a game, we don't judge your astrology knowledge, we just want to know if a sign is obvious from the appearence!!:)

Okay, I will take a wild guess here too.
From the left, first girl =aries/scorpio
then =cap/aquarius rising
the 3rd from the left= the Libra
The last one= the gem/sag rising
:eek:

smilingsteph

Okay here I go, I decided not to read the others answers and just go for the gold!
First girl- Capricorn
Second- Libra
Third- Scorpio
Fourth- Gemini

gimzo23

smilingsteph said:
Okay here I go, I decided not to read the others answers and just go for the gold!
First girl- Capricorn
Second- Libra
Third- Scorpio
Fourth- Gemini

My guess as well. (from left to right)

Mike H.

Left to Right:

Scorpio, Libra, Capricorn and Gemini

Ascendants : Sagittarius (2nd from the right) Aries (farthest right)

Last edited:

Penny

Banned
Well, it's truth time!!!:)

The right answer is (from the left to the right): Libra, Capricorn/Aquarius Asc, Scorpio/Aries Asc. and Gemini/Sag. Asc.
Girlcat had all the sings right, just mixed up the Ascs a bit!
I'm impressed that most of you found who the Gemini is!! May I ask, how did you recongnize her?? She considers herself not a traditional Gemini, because she has Moon/Mercury/Venus in Cancer and no other planets in Air signs beside her Sun and she wants to know how most of you got her right!! :p

icestar

Penny said:
Well, it's truth time!!!:)

The right answer is (from the left to the right): Libra, Capricorn/Aquarius Asc, Scorpio/Aries Asc. and Gemini/Sag. Asc.

yay i got 2 right. My guess was Sco, Cap, Lib, Gem. The 1st and 3rd both looks like Scorpio so its kinda hard to differentiate. Maybe she is Sco Asc? Key is to look at the eyes, I'm a Scorpio too ^_^. Gemini lady I guessed from her long oval face and her wide smile, very Gemini i feel. Cappy lady has a more squarish face and her hairstyle also gives me the feeling that she is the more 'stable' type.

smilingsteph

The Gemini-
I guessed her because even though she was looking at the camera she seemed to be interested in everything around her. She was holding a Diploma? or something that seemed educational. She also had this airy spirit that in pictures it reminded me of myself, as a Gemini. The bright blue dress too was a giveaway. Blue for air! The flowers too, Geminis are like butterflys that bounce from flower to flower.
Scorpio- with Aries
I was going to say she had an aries rising, her forehead told me that. Her eyes seemed mysterious as well. She must be a very unique person. My friend who is a scorpio with aries rising is like a wonderful tornado, giving smiles, gifts, helping out and when angry watch out! :)
I had the first two all wrong. I thought that the first woman seemed like a capricorn as she looked like a hard worker, strong, stoic. However, now that I look, she has a beautiful handbag, and accessories, very libra!
The capricorn had me whirling around in my head for a second, but then I saw she had that aquarius rising. She has those cute tights on saying "I may be a hard-worker and diligent but I like to be unique too." Of course I am over-generalizing.
But all four are very pretty!
Not to bad I only had the first two switched around.

Penny are they all related? They look like they are.
Thanks Penny that was fun! Who is gonna do the next game?

Last edited:

katydid

icestar said:
yay i got 2 right. My guess was Sco, Cap, Lib, Gem. The 1st and 3rd both looks like Scorpio so its kinda hard to differentiate. Maybe she is Sco Asc? Key is to look at the eyes, I'm a Scorpio too ^_^. Gemini lady I guessed from her long oval face and her wide smile, very Gemini i feel. Cappy lady has a more squarish face and her hairstyle also gives me the feeling that she is the more 'stable' type.

I had the same guesses that you did. I was also unsure which was Scorpio, which was Libra.
The Gemini/Sag really looked like her Sag rising to me. And the Cap/Aquarius really looked solid yet quirky to me.

Mike H.

Penny said:
I'm impressed that most of you found who the Gemini is!! May I ask, how did you recongnize her?? She considers herself not a traditional Gemini, because she has Moon/Mercury/Venus in Cancer and no other planets in Air signs beside her Sun and she wants to know how most of you got her right!! :p

I picked her as a Gemini Sun because of her forehead/hairline combined with her thin well shaped nose and the overall friendly inquisitive look in her face.

Last edited:

gimzo23

Nice, 2 out of 4 here too. I was very sure about the Scorpio one. Thought I had the Libra one too with the second from left, but was wrong there.

Penny

Banned
Congrats to everybody!!!
Those who mixed the Libra with the Scoprio are justified! The Libra girl has Mercury and Venus in Scorpio and who knows about her Rising!
By the way, no, we are not related, we are all friends!!!
Thanks for guessing!!!!:)