Don't forget those disgusting twins sucking each other off

OR that **** screeching virgin

OR that pussy who needs to be sprinkled with attention 24/7

It's all just one big cluster**** m8

david starling

Horses are just stupidly silly for the most part

Goats are very disruptively annoying

But fish that swim in two directions are just pure evil

All right, gotta stick up for "my" Sign. The Constellation represents the Material plane (the horizontal fish) and the Spiritual plane, (the upward swimming fish), meaning awareness of both planes at once. The reversed fish represent the two Signs of Solstice, Cancer (also the upward swimming fish) and Capricorn (horizontal fish in the constellational image), meaning Pisces understands the two extremes, and all Signs in between. Taurus does tend to slow the flow for Pisces, though. Taurus is somehow both wise AND dense at the same time. :lol:

Last edited:

Taurus9

Moooo!!!

Spiritual these fish may be, but they are also somehow simultaneously delusional...

I'm actually more of a shy virgin perfectionist to be honest.

Sadge just went at me unnecessarily and so I am taking it out on everyone.

That said, I tend to leave some signs alone. Like Leo. I don't fcuk with Leo. Especially in Leo season...

Never felt the need to go at people just because they disagree with me, especially on the internet, would rather win it out by either throwing a better argument their way or agreeing because it may have some truth in it.
You don't gain anything by reacting to feelings that are hurt all the time.

Did a Cancer really just say that? :surprised:

Horoscopes i don't normally read them.. but this seems bang on..

I am thinking of you, sitting in a coffee shop, elbow on the table, chin in your palm, drumming your fingers on the counter next to your steaming cup of coffee, reflecting on your financial state. I can hear you say, “I need more money, and I need it now.” The universe may have been listening to you, because this month it looks like more money is on the way to you, and you should see this to be true in a matter of weeks. The reason for my cheerful outlook has to do with the impending appearance of two friendly August eclipses, and both will light up each of your two financial houses.

Typically we only get four eclipses a year. They always come in pairs, appearing at the time of a new or full moon. They do not bring anything normal or commonplace but rather the unusual, surprising events, often change our expectations, and make us change our schedules and priorities. Often the eclipses bring news from the outside world that will have nothing to do with anything you have done but come suddenly and directly to your doorstep.

Eclipses are very powerful, and we are dealing with an entirely new family of eclipse signs, now in Leo and Aquarius. The first of this family occurred on February 10 of this year, so something you discussed back then, or a theme that emerged then, might now come up again much more vividly. Eclipses in a series are tied together like pearls on a necklace, and by the time we get to January 2019, the end of this series of eclipses that will come by in Leo and Aquarius every six months, you will be transformed financially. This month you may see instant money.

Before I show you the details, I would like to look back 19 years (if you are old enough) to August 8 and August 22, 1998. All eclipses repeat in sign and precise degree every 19 years. What were you doing in 1998? Can you recall anything important? If you can, it might suggest a general theme that might be echoed now.

This month, August 7, we will have a full moon lunar eclipse in Aquarius 15 degrees. That eclipse will bring a financial deal to a finish or ask you to send a large check to cover an obligation you entered into some time ago. Perhaps the check represents something you’ve saved up for, such as for a new car, a house or condo, tuition for your child’s camp, or a new computer. Or you may have made a very lucrative financial deal, and it is culminating at this time. It’s also possible you will hear about a large one-time sum coming to you soon. Aquarius is an electronic sign, so you might win on a TV game show or get a big licensing fee for the app you designed.

What is sweet about this new moon is that it will be in ideal angle to the great benefic, Jupiter, now in Libra. Jupiter is the good fortune planet whose only aim is to make you happy. Jupiter asks for nothing in return. This suggests what you might be paying for is something very valuable, or that you conclude a deal that is due to yield quite a large profit, for Jupiter expands everything it touches.

With Mars in your second house of earnings all month, there is no doubt you have high expenses, but as I said, those expenditures seem to have a purpose that you feel is important, that you expected and is now coming due. Or, it may be you are paying for something to your child or other beloved person needs (special lessons, tutor, or orthodontics, as a few examples). Or, you might pay off a debt, or hear good news about a student loan. Full moon lunar eclipses often bring closure.

This is an extraordinary time for Cancer to buy a house or condo, or to sell property, because Jupiter is currently in your house of home and family. Jupiter will leave this spot in your chart on October 10, and not return for 12 years. Of course, you can always move or fix up, but right now seems especially good for you to look into possibilities. If you need money from your family, ask, for you have a good chance of getting help – family will support your goals now, even if you’ve never had much luck with your parents helping you out before this.

Good news, my art stuff arrived, sketch pad, pencils and equipment.
No colouring pens or pencils but meh..

My Mars is trine Uranus, Mars is in my 2nd house all month, Aquarius eclipse is coming...

Gonna be a great time for me to do some art and express myself.

Phoenix Venus

Good news, my art stuff arrived, sketch pad, pencils and equipment.
No colouring pens or pencils but meh..

My Mars is trine Uranus, Mars is in my 2nd house all month, Aquarius eclipse is coming...

Gonna be a great time for me to do some art and express myself.

Cool beans, I was just sitting outside during sunset doing more sidewalk chalking :D

Phoenix Venus

In every moment there's a little...

Anyone know?

xBkQb1v

Last edited: