Help With Lilith Please.

Ekim86

Hey guys. I don't know much about Lilith, but i feel like I'am being affected by her now. I read there are a couple Liliths out there (lilith,Black moon Lilith, Dark Moon Lilith) Not sure they are the same or what. Anywho, when I checked for the Position Lilith was in in my natal chart on Astro.com I found out that I have transitting Mars conjuncting her in the 7th house. Not sure what that means. Could anyone explain this to me. It would be a great help.:)

Pann

Do you know is it asteroid Lilith or black moon lilith the symbol for which on my program is a black moon on top of a cross?

Ekim86

I'm not sure. Its whatever lilith is in the astro.com program. It just says lilith. Hope that helps somewhat.:confused:

cocaine

Pann said:
Do you know is it asteroid Lilith or black moon lilith the symbol for which on my program is a black moon on top of a cross?

Hi there,
Yes, black moon and lilith is the same asteroid, and it appears as a black moon with a little cross.

Cocaine

Frisiangal

cocaine said:
Hi there,
Yes, black moon and lilith is the same asteroid, and it appears as a black moon with a little cross.

Hi,
Sorry, but that isn't quite so. Black Moon CALLED Lilith and the asteroid Lilith are two separate aspects of astrology.
Black Moon called Lilith is a calculated point on a line between Earth and Moon's apogee. It is shown on all astro.com charts and represented by the 'left' or final crescent Moon 'resting' upon the cross of matter. You can just see its claw.:)
Asteroid Lilith is no. 1181. It has no glyph and is shown by name.
Don't know how other programmes differentiate between the two in any glyph used.
Asteroid Ceres is represented by a right or first crescent black moon upon the cross of matter.....the inverted of Saturn.

Frisiangal

Pann

I'm curious how a message was posted from Pann when I did not send it? Asteroid Lilith and Black Moon Lilith are not the same at all. Yes, BML is a black moon over a black cross but BML is a point where the shadow of the moon, when furthest from earth, ends. As much about the BML has to do with our shadow self, this point is absolutely indicative of that dark and creative force.