Accident and Finance prediction

loveastro

Hello, do I have any accident yoga in my chart?
9th dec, baharampur, Wb.
Also please tell me about my financial condition.

Last edited:

Zappy

hello, anyone please reply.

Combination of houses for accident are ,

1st ( self) 4th ( Vehicle) ,6th ( Inquiry) ,8th( danger),12th ( Loss). Also Rahu and Ketu must be present in Dasha, Bhukti.

If Rahu/Ketu dasha, bhukti is in progress and if they signify all of the above mentioned houses then only there will be a major accident in the dasha/bhukti period.

None of the planets in your horoscope signifies all these houses together. This means that there will be no major accident. Minor accident keeps on occurring in each and everyone's life. ( example - one might slip in bathroom or might twist the ankle while walking). This happens when the above combination of houses appear in Dasha/Bhukti/Antra.

5th House and 11th House gives recovery from the accident.

Attached are the planets significators for your horoscope. time taken is 11.10 am. Even 11.11 am does not changes the signification of the planets.

Attachments

• planet significators.jpg
    planet significators.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 10

Zappy

Thank you for your reply, how will be my financial condition? will it improve after marriage??

You are currently doing alright in terms of financial position, however expenses/expenditure are also increasing because your current bhukti is of Mercury which signifies 5,8 houses. Your current antra is of jupiter(till Nov 6th 2016) which signifies 12th house. Next antra is of Saturn( till 3rd April 2017) which also signifies 12th house), however both these planets signfies either 2, 6,10,7, 11, which means you will earn and then spend.

So whenever Saturn or Jupiter planet comes in either Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra your expenditure will increase effectively reducing your financial position. Over all your financial position will be alright.

Your Current Mahadasha is of Rahu which is very positive for marriage. Rahu through its sublord Jupiter is signifying 2,7,11( complete combination for marriage). Through its starlord Mercury signifying 5th house( Love). Also Mercury is signifying 8th( house) unearned gains. So this means you will have love marriage and there might unearned gains during rahu period.