New children be cautious

Ambersole11

This must be said-- if you're new here, please be cautious about who you give your email and other information to. [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Venus

Imo, you can find them in any letter of the alphabet.... some more apparent then others.

i hope you decide to stick around, anyway. the place is worth it, there are many genuinely helpful people here... and much to learn if you know how to sift through a bit of nonsense...

but yes you should always be careful with what info you put out anywhere on the net.... or even in personal life, for that matter....

waybread

It is a good rule never, ever to give your personal contact information or social network sites to a complete stranger on an Internet forum. We have no idea who is out there. Crooks have been known to personify beautiful people by taking strangers' photos off the Internet and lying about their intentions.

Rarely (but it happens) there are also people posing as legitimate astrologers, ready to charge exorbitant fees for bogus chart readings, or who are ready to "help" you manage your money.

I don't give out my email address, and occasionally use a separate email address (that I seldom use) specifically for exchanges of attachments relating to astrology.

Ambersole11

I can sometimes be too trusting (weird with my Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th)...I plan on staying, I just don't want others to feel victimized in any way.
You both are sweet. :)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Ambersole,

It may be more proactive to report your aggressor to the admin. Removing them from the community may be the best way protect others and you may not be the first person to voice concern about it.

Phoenix Venus

I can sometimes be too trusting (weird with my Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th)...I plan on staying, I just don't want others to feel victimized in any way.
You both are sweet. :)

thank you. :smile:

I don't think it's necessarily a scorpio trait that determines level of discernment/ guarded behavior with personal info... i am very scorpio heavy (as, ven, merc & pluto) and i have often, especially in my younger years, been naively trusting and daringly forthcoming with my info...

i contribute it to mars conj sn in 12th and venus & neptune in aspect to the asc... plus the sabian symbol for my part of war is all about "innocence"...amongst a few other things...

I do somewhat swing towards the other way now thanks to a strong pluto and lessons learned...

regardless, its nice to see other members speaking out about injustice.