When does a house become a home?

Crystal Starseed

Hi all.

Today I received the news from my conveyancing solicitor that the purchase of my new house has been completed. I think this date is important as to the future of and potential status of my relationship with my new home, but I will not be moving in for quite some time because the house and even garden needs substantial renovation first, so we could be talking up to two months maximum.

Also, I don't know when the matter was finally completed exactly, but my solicitor called at 10.30 a.m. to tell me, so since this is the time I was informed, this then must be when the matter has become 'real' and actual to me.

Anyway, when do people consider is the most important date for beginning this new relationship with a home - is it when the home becomes ours on paper, or when we actually move in permanently?

Your thoughts and ideas would be most welcome. Namaste and thank you.

Ion

when do people consider is the most important date for beginning this new relationship with a home ? (end quote)

..... i suppose that would be when you actually moved-in . . . . the 'move-in' date , typically, gives you some 'wiggle-room' (if needed) and is adjustable so you may be able to conform the move-in date to an auspicious astrological event .

.... best wishes for your pleasure and thorough enjoyment of your new home.

Ion

dr. farr

In my opinion, the time of signing the papers is equivalent to the "conception", and actually first moving into the house is equivalent to the "birth time". The most important of the 2 times, electionally, would be the actual moving into the house, taking possession (physical possession) of the house.

Crystal Starseed

Thank you, Ion, and Dr Farr for your contributions. When I actually move into the house the sun will most probably be in Taurus, which would seem to be a great sign for a home to have, especially as it's a rural location, and as for the time of day it could be any daylight hour, most probably the afternoon by the time I arrive there, but I will 'wiggle' it to find the best time, of course!

I am aiming to become an integral part of the community while there, stimulate community cohesion and better land and food management, so that people and nature become more united and they become inspired to utilise the rescources such as their own gardens and local authority land etc to their best advantage. So whatever patterns and configurations would support that - haven't a clue, really, but the house location has been chosen on these grounds (no pun intended!) as well as to gain a greater sense of well being and health. That's my intention, anyway. Whether I do garner support and inspire others I will be doing my own thing anyway, but others can follow my example if they want.

Oh, and I also want to enjoy the house, too! I am aiming for toxin free wood flooring and furnishings because I have M.E. and a hypersensitive nervous and immune system, my senses are very acute, and my body reacts strongly to environmental hazards or allergens (I'm mainly mutable signs you see). I think the Taurus sun position will be very beneficial for this, too. Namaste.:cool: