Blood type and sun sign

lilllybelle

I'm a gemini with type O negative blood. I'm fairly certian my mother is a pisces, and she has type O negative blood also. She was born on the day the sun was switching from acq to pisces, but I think she is a pisces.

estrella

I am a Pisces with B+. Taking ethnicity into consideration, I am of direct Azorean descent on both sides with a bit of Flemish and French and who knows what else thrown in. Interesting because B+ is a more rare blood type found more frequently in Asians.

Ekim86

Im A- with sun in sag, sag rising, moon in virgo. I deffenitly agree with the genitics comments mention, Tho genitics is prolly your best strategy for which blood type you will inherit perhaps astrology could point to the inclinatation to inherit either your mother or fathers blood type. Maybe a conception chart could show which parents blood type your more inclined to receive. Everything is governed by the planets or signs so I dont think astrology is completely absent from this issue. (the issue of which parents blood type your more inclined to inherit) Unless there is more data out there. Blood would be ruled by what, Leo or the sun? Not eniterly sure.
-I think Im the first person to mention A-. What a lone wolf i m :wink:
-This thread kinda makes me want to donate some blood. I heard one pint of blood could potentailly save 7 lives, wow wouldnt that be a good way to straighten out some bad karma.:biggrin:

Arian Maverick

I agree that it may be difficult to find correspondence between astrological placements in a natal chart and one's blood type, but this is an interesting theoretical exercise, nevertheless.

This is pure conjecture, but I'd like to postulate a connection between the "age" of each blood-type and its position within the zodiacal wheel. I strongly associate the Aries energy--perhaps the first three signs of the zodiac--with type O blood because it is the oldest blood type, one which is strongly associated with hunting/gathering tribes. Aries is the first sign, and it operates primarily upon instinct. Additionally, the personality characteristics ascribed to this blood type in the popular Japanese system correspond well with Aries energy.

Type A blood did not develop until the dawn of civilization, when humans began to live in large sedentary groups upon the domestication of plants and animals. Type A represents an evolved need to live together, so I'd attribute it to the next group of three zodiac signs--Cancer, Leo, and Virgo. Again, this is pure conjecture.

My memory is a bit fuzzy about the development of Type B blood, but I know Type AB is the most recent blood type to emerge within our species. It is the result of intermingling groups, contacts between peoples of the east and the west. Therefore, I attribute Type AB blood to the last three signs of the zodiac--Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.

Arian Maverick

IleneK

Premium Member
Exactly.
That's why I think astrology has no influence on blood types.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but astrology has no influence on anything. It reflects what is, it does not affect or influence what is.
What I would suggest is that astrology has no means of reflecting what our blood types are.

JUPITERASC

Niplan, you said:
and in the replies i've gotten, the majority of the 0 negs have had sun aqua, or a planet in aqua.
supplemental-2_v3.jpg

Ok-Thats interesting, but proves nothing.Many people will have type O blood and have no aquarius in their charts.Many with strong Aquarian placements will have A, B or AB blood-depending on what groups their parents have.

Blood-Type-Percentages.jpg

Look at it this way, a sun aries person born in USA is going to look, live and be different to a sun aries male born in say, Africa. It is pointless to try to stereotype physical characteristics into sun signs. It doesnt work.
My blood group is A.All my children have type A blood.We are different sun signs.Obviously genetics plays the major role.
As soon as we find one person with strong Aquarian placements, who is not blood type *O*, the theory falls apart.
The blood that runs through our body is connected to our ascendant, its ruler and the sun, as to my understanding, the Sun rules our blood-The blood itself-not its *type*.
Cheers
Lilly
o9elncd0xdk31.png

Humanitarian

I agree that it may be difficult to find correspondence between astrological placements in a natal chart and one's blood type, but this is an interesting theoretical exercise, nevertheless.

This is pure conjecture, but I'd like to postulate a connection between the "age" of each blood-type and its position within the zodiacal wheel. I strongly associate the Aries energy--perhaps the first three signs of the zodiac--with type O blood because it is the oldest blood type, one which is strongly associated with hunting/gathering tribes. Aries is the first sign, and it operates primarily upon instinct. Additionally, the personality characteristics ascribed to this blood type in the popular Japanese system correspond well with Aries energy.

Type A blood did not develop until the dawn of civilization, when humans began to live in large sedentary groups upon the domestication of plants and animals. Type A represents an evolved need to live together, so I'd attribute it to the next group of three zodiac signs--Cancer, Leo, and Virgo. Again, this is pure conjecture.

My memory is a bit fuzzy about the development of Type B blood, but I know Type AB is the most recent blood type to emerge within our species. It is the result of intermingling groups, contacts between peoples of the east and the west. Therefore, I attribute Type AB blood to the last three signs of the zodiac--Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.

Arian Maverick
O positive is definitely Arian, Taurean and Geminian, because it's the oldest and the most robust blood type, and O negative is Capricornian-Aquarian-Piscean, since O negative blood can heal everyone despite of blood type of the receiver.

IleneK

Premium Member
O positive is definitely Arian, Taurean and Geminian, because it's the oldest and the most robust blood type, and O negative is Capricornian-Aquarian-Piscean, since O negative blood can heal everyone despite of blood type of the receiver.
What about the Taurean I know with B+ blood, and the Pisces I know with O+.

I wonder how we might reconcile these observable facts with your theory?

Last edited: