Astrology-Software Suggestions

aquarius7000

Hi all,

I am looking for a new Astrology Software.

Just two priorities:

- should be easy to use (user friendly) and charts should be clear and convenient to read.

- I mainly work with transits, progressions and solar arcs, so should certainly have all these features.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance :)

tikana

Hi all,

Just two priorities:

- should be easy to use (user friendly) and charts should be clear and convenient to read.

- I mainly work with transits, progressions and solar arcs, so should certainly have all these features.

Any suggestions?

solar fire is awesome

!4C

I use Solar Fire and Astrolog32. The later is free and is great for exploring transits through animation. You can step forward and backward with "Shift +" and "-" keys.

Freya39

!

Hi all,

Just two priorities:

Any suggestions?

I use Solar Fire 9 . It's my favorite astro software.

aquarius7000

solar fire is awesome
Does Solar Fire have a free trial - for a ltd. time or something?
Or any other suggestions, in the meanwhile?

I ended up using a German software - because I though that will force me to read stuff in German and keep in touch with the language:sideways:, but now looking for a new one.

Rawiri

Attachments

• solar fire demo.jpg
    solar fire demo.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 37

Cruiser1

Hi all,
Astrolog can do all the above, and for free. :) For example, in the newest versions of the program, transits can be displayed in bi-wheels, the exact times of transits can be listed, and orbs of transits can be graphed over time.

Progressions can be done in secondary form (in which a chart is recast for a calculated progressed time) or in solar arc form (in which the same offset is applied to everything). You can also define the progression rate for planets (e.g. to do primary or tertiary progressions) and house cusps separately. For example, some astrologers want house cusps to move faster (e.g. in quotidian progressions), while others want them to move slower (e.g. at the speed of the progressed Sun).

transit.png