Help me?

khlysty

How do you know which planet is in your first house?
Is it the ascendants planet?
So, my sister is a gemini rising, is mercury in her first house then?
5th lord in first house, I'm talking about
Because I'm a 5th house sun aries. What planet do I have then? Houseruler..chart ruler... My fifth house is also in aries, not only in the sun, so is my 5th house ruled by mars then..?
15nul93.png

The_Saturnian

How do you know which planet is in your first house?
Is it the ascendants planet?
So, my sister is a gemini rising, is mercury in her first house then?
5th lord in first house, I'm talking about
Because I'm a 5th house sun aries. What planet do I have then? Houseruler..chart ruler... My fifth house is also in aries, not only in the sun, so is my 5th house ruled by mars then..?

Planets that fall between the rising degree or ascendant and the cusp of the 2nd house fall within the first house. In the case of your sister's chart Mercury rules or is the lord of the first house because her first house i.e. ascendant is Gemini. Mercury rules Gemini. According to the chart you have posted, lord of the 5th is Mars, because the 5th house cusp falls in the sign of Aries and Aries is ruled by Mars. In terms of planets in the 5th you have an exalted Sun in 5th house Aries (quite exquisite indeed!) You must have a very creative side.

It may be best to avoid using the above chart style, and instead use astro.com as per the forums guidelines. Plus, astro.com marks the house and sign cusps very distinctly and it's a lot easier to follow.

khlysty

Planets that fall between the rising degree or ascendant and the cusp of the 2nd house fall within the first house. In the case of your sister's chart Mercury rules or is the lord of the first house because her first house i.e. ascendant is Gemini. Mercury rules Gemini. According to the chart you have posted, lord of the 5th is Mars, because the 5th house cusp falls in the sign of Aries and Aries is ruled by Mars. In terms of planets in the 5th you have an exalted Sun in 5th house Aries (quite exquisite indeed!) You must have a very creative side.

It may be best to avoid using the above chart style, and instead use astro.com as per the forums guidelines. Plus, astro.com marks the house and sign cusps very distinctly and it's a lot easier to follow.

thanks a lot, your such a good helper :)