Fakery

Hkk

Account Closed
I had a so called friend who used me for her own means and then decided not to contact me after I helped her out of a big hole she put herself into. Once she was out the hole I was no longer needed. Now is she calling me. I don’t want to have a friend who is not real and disloyal however I would like to know what it is she is after?
When I was at my lowest point and needed someone I couldn’t see what she was doing but things are clearer now. She was always jealous and insecure wanting to dress like me etc.

Anyway that’s the background. My question is quite specific what is she after?

Thank you and look forward to your insights 😍😊

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Try do a synastry chart with her?

I notice those that has red flags or will eventually hurt me in the long run have their chiron in my 7th house... but this is a serious case.
Chiron in 7th house synastry. This person here, either is going to hurt you more or to having the same wound as you and is a healer to you and both healing together. Things is, you have to be aware of what is happening in the relationship and where it is heading to. But most of the time, it is a scar, a trauma. A scar that don't get completely heal but people have to live with it.

In your case, it is a friendship... it may be not that serious as chiron but you could do a simple check to see if is related to pain? Oh, and check how her Saturn and she how it is aspecting to your planets.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I had a so called friend who used me for her own means and then decided not to contact me after I helped her out of a big hole she put herself into. Once she was out the hole I was no longer needed. Now is she calling me. I don’t want to have a friend who is not real and disloyal however I would like to know what it is she is after?
When I was at my lowest point and needed someone I couldn’t see what she was doing but things are clearer now. She was always jealous and insecure wanting to dress like me etc.

Anyway that’s the background. My question is quite specific what is she after?

Thank you and look forward to your insights 😍😊

With 7th, her ruler, Saturn sitting near the cusp, in Saturn's sign she is wrapped up in herself. Pluto there shows her basic search for control and power, its a compulsive action on her part, and both of these on the south node would indicate it's something left over from a past life relationship that you two have to work out this time around.
Moon approaching the square with pluto shows you resisting, as does moon's square with the south node. There is no emotional satisfaction here, just paying off past debts. Moon in libra wants balance and peace, not war.
Mars ruling 11th of friends shows the battle going on, but at the same time cazimi with the sun it is very strong so pulling you both into it. This conjunction is on the IC, end of the matter, so it won't go on once this conflict has been resolved.
Moon is in the Face of Saturn and Saturn in the triplicity of moon, so this mutual reception can help you both come to understand and resolve.

Hkk

Account Closed
With 7th, her ruler, Saturn sitting near the cusp, in Saturn's sign she is wrapped up in herself. Pluto there shows her basic search for control and power, its a compulsive action on her part, and both of these on the south node would indicate it's something left over from a past life relationship that you two have to work out this time around.
Moon approaching the square with pluto shows you resisting, as does moon's square with the south node. There is no emotional satisfaction here, just paying off past debts. Moon in libra wants balance and peace, not war.
Mars ruling 11th of friends shows the battle going on, but at the same time cazimi with the sun it is very strong so pulling you both into it. This conjunction is on the IC, end of the matter, so it won't go on once this conflict has been resolved.
Moon is in the Face of Saturn and Saturn in the triplicity of moon, so this mutual reception can help you both come to understand and resolve.

Thank you Elanaj again!!

I won’t be talking to her ever again. I have blocked her and she has got my moms friend who she knows too to call my mom and get contact thru that way but I have told my mom all about it and she has told her friend. I have blocked her and with me if I’m cut someone out I completely cut them out of my life. I don’t want toxicity around me and my future. This all makes sense. Thank you xxx

Hkk

Account Closed
Try do a synastry chart with her?

I notice those that has red flags or will eventually hurt me in the long run have their chiron in my 7th house... but this is a serious case.
Chiron in 7th house synastry. This person here, either is going to hurt you more or to having the same wound as you and is a healer to you and both healing together. Things is, you have to be aware of what is happening in the relationship and where it is heading to. But most of the time, it is a scar, a trauma. A scar that don't get completely heal but people have to live with it.

In your case, it is a friendship... it may be not that serious as chiron but you could do a simple check to see if is related to pain? Oh, and check how her Saturn and she how it is aspecting to your planets.

Thank you P xxxx