Should I take this offer?

Flapjacks

I'm at a crossroads. Should I take this job offer? Horary is for the date, time, and place where the offer was made and where I first asked the question.

On the surface, it seems positive. Mercury/Sun conjunct MC in Gemini. AC in Virgo, and Moon in Aquarius trine Sun/Mercury in the 6th house.

Interesting, comparing this to my natal... Mercury is conjunct my AC exact, and Moon is conjunct my MC exact.

Please... this is very important.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_offer.80241.179703.jpg
    astro_2gw_offer.80241.179703.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 51

SunConjunctUranus

Flapjacks,

Well, seems to me it's a real opportunity because Mercury (as you said) strong in MC, and applying aspect with the Moon. By zodiac order, Virgo is your significator and the Mercury in its domiciled place aka Gemini. Although, there should be caution because Mercury is under the Sun's beam. However, the angularity is second to none. Strong indication for "Yes".

Hopefully, horary expert will give some thought.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Completely agree with what SunConjunctUranus wrote, adding that the Part of Fortune is at 18 taurus, near Venus and trine the Saturn/pluto conjunction, which is very supportive.
Does the work have to do with electronics, or film?

Flapjacks

Thanks SCU, and Elena, for confirming that it looks like a good opportunity.

Not electronics or film... it would be an administrative job centered around food quality/standards.

It is up in the air and I'm not quite so sure. There is some weirdness about the offer. They contacted me and said they wanted to offer it to me, but then said they have another candidate and wouldn't make a decision for another week. They contacted me out of the blue, but it's a competition? Might be a red flag.

Chrysalis

For doing administrative work, its good as you've got gemini/merc on MC. But moon sextiles jupiter L7/competitors.

Have you been already offered this job, or are you awaiting ?

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]
It is up in the air and I'm not quite so sure. There is some weirdness about the offer. They contacted me and said they wanted to offer it to me, but then said they have another candidate and wouldn't make a decision for another week. They contacted me out of the blue, but it's a competition? Might be a red flag.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi Flapjacks,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]might be a red flag or ...a warning signal ...(?) Moon rules "air" 11th house and is in aquarius , 6th house squaring venus as ruler of finances – 2nd house on sensitive 0° degree libra. What about payment ? It looks like that they expect you to take a lot of responsibility but are not very generous in payment, as neptune as DC ruler squares jupiter.. House of contracts (8th) on sensitive 0° aries with chiron in, chiron in exact square with mars as ruler of 8th and semisextile uranus as ruler of 6th house. No aspect between ASC and DC ruler.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just keep your eyes open as far as money and contract is concerned.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the best for you.[/FONT]

Flapjacks

For doing administrative work, its good as you've got gemini/merc on MC. But moon sextiles jupiter L7/competitors.

Have you been already offered this job, or are you awaiting ?

I really can't even tell. It's still up in the air. When I first posted, I thought it was an offer. Communication is strange.

[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi Flapjacks,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]might be a red flag or ...a warning signal ...(?) Moon rules "air" 11th house and is in aquarius , 6th house squaring venus as ruler of finances – 2nd house on sensitive 0° degree libra. What about payment ? It looks like that they expect you to take a lot of responsibility but are not very generous in payment, as neptune as DC ruler squares jupiter.. House of contracts (8th) on sensitive 0° aries with chiron in, chiron in exact square with mars as ruler of 8th and semisextile uranus as ruler of 6th house. No aspect between ASC and DC ruler.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just keep your eyes open as far as money and contract is concerned.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the best for you.[/FONT]

Thank you for the added details. I was 'offered' this same job two months ago and refused because the pay was way too low. This is the second time they've approached me, now with a higher pay, but also with a lot less clarity.