!Please help! Important ;(

Venusine

qrgo3n.png

My artwork may have leeked moisture to the walls were it is at the moment. And I'm terrified at the moment. Hard to breatjh. How this will develope? I don't know whata my question actually was..im so confused at moment. Im my mind i was thinking will the owner be mad,do i have to pay him. Its old house and there is water damage already on the roof. Please help someone.

Venusine

Please help me someone. I'm ruled by jupiter.. isn't that good..something at least. There is opposition between me and the owner..is it separation? He will kick me out?

waybread

Well, I'm confused, too.

Can you clearly explain what happened, or at least what you fear happened, and what is your question? Is it "Did my artwork leak water on the wall of my apartment and damage it? [So you were doing what? Pinning paper to the wall and water colouring on it? ]

If we go with my question, which I think boils down to whether you damaged your apartment, this makes sense, with your moon in the 4th house of your home. It's ruled by Venus, who also rules the fine arts.

This is an unusual type of question for me, but I would think that if you had damaged the wall, then we would see an applying square or opposition between Jupiter and Venus, between Venus and the moon or Saturn, or an exchange of debilities.

The one that does show up here is the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a square with Venus. The moon is exalted in Taurus (strong) but Saturn in the first house is one of those placements that suggests things won't go so well. Your landlord (Saturn in the first, also) is in a strong position in his own sign of Saturn and angular.

If you haven't done so already, I think the best thing you can do is to inform your landlord of the problem, and then ask him to present you with a written itemized bill for any repairs. (To minimize any future disagreements or hard feelings.) If this turns out to be a big amount for your budget, you may be able to negotiate a work-for-rent agreement, or to make installment payments each month.

Let's hope another one of the good astrologers here says I've got it wrong and gives you a more optimistic picture, but this is my read on the matter.

Good luck with this Venusine.

Venusine

Thank you.I tried to reach him today but couldn't. Maybe he will call me tomorrow. My work was at the floor and and the water from it leeked to the wall. There is damage but i don't know if it is just in the surface and if it will dries in time or is it serious problem. My emotional state isof very bad at the moment so i don't know how i could be strong when facing him.

waybread

Venusine, we all make mistakes. Bad ones. But as mature adults, we learn to get a grip and deal with issues as they arise. [I will apologize for writing that if you struggle with a mental health issue, but in which case, please consult with your therapist about how best to get through this.] In your chart is a little planet called Mars, along with your sun. They rule courage, and you may be called to develop them, just now.

In the meantime, let's assume you've stopped further damage from occurring, mopped up anything you could, and maybe talked to anyone who lives downstairs or checked the basement for leakage if you live on the ground floor. If you own an electric fan or even a hair drier, you can turn it on, aiming at spots you think might have been damaged.

Let's assume, unless you have evidence to the contrary, that the damage is minimal, or not as bad as you fear, once the affected areas have dried out. The long term danger is also getting mold in damp walls, so you want to avoid that, as some people's health is affected by mold.

I've been a landlady myself in the past (not now, thank goodness,) and it's pretty common for tenants to damage their living quarters. You won't be the first tenant to express concern to your landlord about a problem that you might have accidentally caused. Even if he gets annoyed, fundamentally he would rather have you tell him sooner rather than later. A problem caught quickly can be a lot cheaper to fix than one not discovered till much later.

Good luck with this Venusine. Please let us know how this turns out.