Post pictures of your food

AppLeo

Having this salad again!

IMG_7759.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you, MoonSun. My body building meal has given me gains for weeks.

Here is another meal I'm eating after sixty-seven hours in the gym,

1ead6b644f8c1506190b43e65fdf03ad.jpg

Its got protein for the muscle rebuilding and maple syrup for the insulin spike. Gonna make MEGA GAINS eating this.

Chrysalis

Im going to be needing to do extra time at the gym this week, im just out having dinner and have gone for the fried rat.

battered-rat.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
That's looks good, sails. But its fried, which is anti-gains.

To get back those gains, eat one of these delish candy apples,

Hotlix-insect-candy-1.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
That's phucking genius! Bypassing the need to eat the protein and just drinking it!? Man, I gotta try that next time. Thanks sails, my gains will be through the roof now.

Ukpoohbear

I’ve been loving making tofu scramble recently. The first one is just normal scrambled egg flavoured with spinach mixed in.

The second scrambled tofu has added Middle Eastern spices to make it full of flavour.

The gluten-free warm Pitta breads have an infused oil I made myself using a Za’attar oil blend.

The Coconut yogurt has lemon juice, garlic olive oil, Aleppo pepper and mint mixed into it.

IMG_4348.jpeg

This salad bowl I made was delicious - it has spinach, fresh coriander, grated carrot, cucumber, beetroot, avocado, spring onion and a handful of nuts and raisins. I made a salad sauce to go with it, which has garlic olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, maple syrup and oregano.
IMG_4347.jpeg

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I’ve been loving making tofu scramble recently. The first one is just normal scrambled egg flavoured with spinach mixed in.

The second scrambled tofu has added Middle Eastern spices to make it full of flavour.

The gluten-free warm Pitta breads have an infused oil I made myself using a Za’attar oil blend.

The Coconut yogurt has lemon juice, garlic olive oil, Aleppo pepper and mint mixed into it.

View attachment 104533

This salad bowl I made was delicious - it has spinach, fresh coriander, grated carrot, cucumber, beetroot, avocado, spring onion and a handful of nuts and raisins. I made a salad sauce to go with it, which has garlic olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, maple syrup and oregano.
View attachment 104534
Very creative blending of flavors, textures and color! What turned you on to this type of cooking?