Relationships?

Jordan

Am I meant to have trouble finding a satisfying relationship or to be lonely in love? Or find it later in life (like past my 30's)?

I've never dated someone I've truly liked. It's kind of like I just went through the motions of the relationship but didn't enjoy it and couldn't care less when it ended. I very much wish to be in a relationship with someone I actually like but it's hard for me to get into one. Every time I tell some I like them they don't like me back, or they're with someone, or if they do like me I find a fault in them before a relationship even begins. I am an in the closet bisexual but have a preference for the same sex which again makes it hard for me to find a relationship.

It seems as if certain things in my chart might point to this. My 12th house Venus making me want what's unavailable. Saturn in the 8th causing a fear of emotional intimacy,or maybe Chiron in Libra causing problems in relationships. Maybe I'm wrong about these placements but I'd like for someone to tell me what could be causing my problem and how to fix it.

Attachments

• Chart.png
    Chart.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 17

mutableflame

Well you have a lot of buttons that need to be pushed all at once otherwise you won't be interested. You are rather selective of those who enter your life, and you need a great deal of passion, attention, as well as gratification from your partners. Someone playful, affectionate, and engaging while still being grounded enough to understand your complexities and offer not just carnal gratification, but also substance and character. Add onto this the idealic, holy-grail-seeking, and skittish Sag Moon, you may make up your mind about a person and situation before it has time to even begin. Commitment is a heavy and sometimes scary thing for a wanderlust filled Sag Moon, and you can reason/justify your way in and out of just about anything (Virgo). Knowing what you want and reaching for an idealic love of loves is great, just be wary of being overly nitpicky. Keep in mind not everyone can read your mind and desires and not all relationships start out with a bang. Like myself it seems you are looking for very specific qualities that make up a tall order. Which is fine. Just might take longer than some to find.