Stellium house or the stellium sign?Which is more like us?

turkish girl

I wonder which is more powerful and explain the person's characther to us.

For example I have a stellium in 6th house(work work work… )in the aquarius sign.But after turning 25th years old I realized I was more virgo like than aquarius.

I was not that social party girl,or the one who quickly becomes popular.As per people's comment,I am very natural,plain beauty,organized and very mature.My childhood has spent around books ,I did not have much friends ,now I just have 2 close friend beside college friends and work friends.I am not fond of my freedom that much,I always wanted to have a special bond,a deep commitment with a special person ,I think which is definitely not aquarian.

I wonder your experiences about it.Did your sign or the house explains you more?

CapAquaPis

I'm definitely a double (sun/Moon conjunction) Aquarius with Cancer ascendant to gave me a Lunar-Cancerian background. Then I find a triple planet stellium in Virgo of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn which conjuncts Lilith. And in the MC is the planet Venus conjunct Eris and Ceres along with the asteroid of love: Eros. The Virgo personality is intelligent and Aries people stand their ground. And these are natal chart alignments associated with many transgender and gender-variant people's charts (I identify as genderfluid and gynephile/womasexual).

Frisiangal

For example I have a stellium in 6th house(work work work… )in the aquarius sign.But after turning 25th years old I realized I was more virgo like than aquarius.

I was not that social party girl,or the one who quickly becomes popular.As per people's comment,I am very natural,plain beauty,organized and very mature.My childhood has spent around books ,I did not have much friends ,now I just have 2 close friend beside college friends and work friends.I am not fond of my freedom that much,I always wanted to have a special bond,a deep commitment with a special person ,I think which is definitely not aquarian.

A chart or planets involved would be helpful.
From your profile I saw that you are an Aquarius Sun. Is it possible that progressed Sun has NOW reached Pisces, the opposite sign to Virgo? Sun is taking 'a back seat'?

What sign is Moon in? If you are more influenced by Moon feelings, could be that its progressed position is also having an effect.

Planets in signs indicate how character is/is not expressed, according to aspects made between them.
A house indicates the where, the realm of life in which character does/does not function as it should, according to aspects made between planets and the houses they are in.

turkish girl

A chart or planets involved would be helpful.
From your profile I saw that you are an Aquarius Sun. Is it possible that progressed Sun has NOW reached Pisces, the opposite sign to Virgo? Sun is taking 'a back seat'?

What sign is Moon in? If you are more influenced by Moon feelings, could be that its progressed position is also having an effect.

Planets in signs indicate how character is/is not expressed, according to aspects made between them.
A house indicates the where, the realm of life in which character does/does not function as it should, according to aspects made between planets and the houses they are in.

Thanks for reply:)

My progressed sun came to pisces 2 or 3 degree i guess and venus does.I was always an emotional child but with a fiery nature.Now I became deeply emotional.

My moon in 12 th house opposes my aquarius stellium.

Hkk

Account Closed

I wonder your experiences about it.Did your sign or the house explains you more?

I have a stellium in my first house Saturn Jupiter and Pluto in libra. I have also got stellium in 3rd house - Venus Neptune mercury in sag and Uranus in Scorpio.

I relate to my libra ascendant and my cap sun with mars. Also my leo moon.
I don’t understand or relate to my sag stellium. I don’t relate to sag at all.
Neptune - when I was younger I started taking my mom to the library at about 2 years old. I started reading all the books. I loved writing stories and wanted to be an author. Then when I was in my late twenties I stopped reading. I’m thinking because of progressions maybe.

Be good to look at your chart to see your stellium and how you feel about yours