Marriage

Cloudie

Dear Astrologers,

I would like to ask you about timing of my marriage and any characteristics of my future partner.

Female
DOB: 16 OCTOBER 1992
Timing: 6:30am
Birth Place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thank you so much:love::love:

mathur_dinesh

If in your society a relationship before getting married is customary and you are not in any just now then you may get into a long term relationship in the period mentioned above.

soul9

He is a very active person. He will have more than one cut marks or stitch marks on his forehead.

He is romantic in a relationship, can be a bit dominating within the relationship and there are chances this can affect your peace of mind.

You are someone who talks very less in a relationship even in general. Your partner is the one who will do all the talking.

He is an emotional person when it comes to relationship. He can hold back and will not readily share his feelings with you. He expects a peaceful married life.

He is seeking happiness from his spouse and when he is not going to get it, he might get bit aggressive within the relationship and demand happiness or on the extreme note can go for a divorce or breakup.

He has a difficult relationship with his mother.
He will not discuss much about his profession with you.

In future if you happen to meet someone whom you like to take it further, make sure this person is not into any other relationships, please don't proceed blindly.

There are chances you can meet him during a work travel or training classes at your work. (the first hi or hello you both will exchange).

There will be ego issues in your relationship which can cause frequent fights. Please be mindful of this.

Your finances will improve after marriage.

And please stop crying in middle of the night, go to sleep early that will help you stop thinking unwanted things. I can understand your emotional stress but you can't keep continuing like this. Please be kind to yourself.

At the age of 25, 2 years ago did you breakup from your previous relationship?

Are you happy with your family? Your parents can be a bit hard on you. Often your efforts to create a happy home environment will go unnoticed.

Have you thought of marrying someone out of your culture or proabably someone who is not of your nationality but from foriegn lands?

Do you have a neighbor living beside you who pick fights with you over silly issues?

Few months back did you spend on hospital bills? I see a prominent expenditure regarding health. Probably for your mother's treatment.

Did you receive any property related to your mother or money from your mother last year, say in 2017 to 2018 July-August?

Do you have dark circles around your eyes?

Are you working from home or happen to work from home before?

Let me know. Thank you!

Cloudie

He is a very active person. He will have more than one cut marks or stitch marks on his forehead.

He is romantic in a relationship, can be a bit dominating within the relationship and there are chances this can affect your peace of mind.

You are someone who talks very less in a relationship even in general. Your partner is the one who will do all the talking.

He is an emotional person when it comes to relationship. He can hold back and will not readily share his feelings with you. He expects a peaceful married life.

He is seeking happiness from his spouse and when he is not going to get it, he might get bit aggressive within the relationship and demand happiness or on the extreme note can go for a divorce or breakup.

He has a difficult relationship with his mother.
He will not discuss much about his profession with you.

In future if you happen to meet someone whom you like to take it further, make sure this person is not into any other relationships, please don't proceed blindly.

There are chances you can meet him during a work travel or training classes at your work. (the first hi or hello you both will exchange).

There will be ego issues in your relationship which can cause frequent fights. Please be mindful of this.

Your finances will improve after marriage.

And please stop crying in middle of the night, go to sleep early that will help you stop thinking unwanted things. I can understand your emotional stress but you can't keep continuing like this. Please be kind to yourself.

At the age of 25, 2 years ago did you breakup from your previous relationship?

Are you happy with your family? Your parents can be a bit hard on you. Often your efforts to create a happy home environment will go unnoticed.

Have you thought of marrying someone out of your culture or proabably someone who is not of your nationality but from foriegn lands?

Do you have a neighbor living beside you who pick fights with you over silly issues?

Few months back did you spend on hospital bills? I see a prominent expenditure regarding health. Probably for your mother's treatment.

Did you receive any property related to your mother or money from your mother last year, say in 2017 to 2018 July-August?

Do you have dark circles around your eyes?

Are you working from home or happen to work from home before?

Let me know. Thank you!

First of all, I just want to say thank you for your long reply. I really appreciate your effort and time for my question!!! Thank you so muchhh

Before I answer all the questions I want to point out one thing about your prediction of my future partner’s characteristics. They are just like my ex boyfriend :biggrin::biggrin: I don’t know if it’s coincidence or not but I just thought you described my ex :)))

At the age of 25, 2 years ago did you breakup from your previous relationship? My previous ended on October, 2016. So it was 3 years ago. I got chills of how you can see that :))

Are you happy with your family? Your parents can be a bit hard on you. I’m not actually happy with my family. They care about me but they always want to change the way I am. So sometimes I feel like nobody in my family understand me.

Have you thought of marrying someone out of your culture or proabably someone who is not of your nationality but from foriegn lands? I have actually. I live in another country so i think it can happen.

Do you have a neighbor living beside you who pick fights with you over silly issues? The neighborhood I’m living in, people is not close to each other so nobody pick fights with me :)))

Few months back did you spend on hospital bills? I see a prominent expenditure regarding health. Probably for your mother's treatment. I spent quite much for my vaccinations 3,4 months ago. So yeahh you’re right.

Did you receive any property related to your mother or money from your mother last year, say in 2017 to 2018 July-August? Yeah it is correct :)

Do you have dark circles around your eyes? I do have dark circles. :(

Are you working from home or happen to work from home before? I never work from home before.

soul9

Hi Cloudie, thanks for your confirmations :) Yes sometimes it happens that we attract similar kind of partners in our life reason being the time period we are in. When the time period changes there are chances we can attract a different kind of partner.

You are currently in Rahu mahadasha which will end in 2021 Jan. May be after that you can expect to meet a guy who is bit different than your ex.

I would like to know whether the meaning of your 'real name' is similar to young princess or lady princess. And does your name have prominent sound of 'Vi' in it?

If you don't want to share your real name in a public thread it's okay, you can send me a private message. But do let me know.

Thank you! Happy weekend.