Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Beto-Drops-Out-1-Nov.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Hearing mumbling's of "civil war" and "succession" around my erstwhile political associates. Geez. Why some believe killing one another could be an option is beyond me.

Life is so precious, such a marvelous thing to behold - can we all just not play the same old bloody battle of "my opinion is fact cause the other guy is too dead to state his own" and try to practice the democracy this nation was founded upon?

Perhaps I'm still too much the idealist. Or perhaps I'm a political optimist, despite the abyss of a political situation the nation (and the first world over) seems to find itself in.

...Life is too finite for war. Once you die, the world ends for you. Can't we see it's the same for everyone else?

The Presidential situation is an issue, but I don't think having any one side get "their" candidate into the position will help mend this division we currently find ourselves in. No, I think this upcoming election will see further salt thrown upon the wound.

It's not just in the USA, either. Look at the political storm in Canada right now.

It's odd. Humanity has never been in an age that's so connected, yet so disconnected at once. So odd to me, so tragic.

Anyway, ramble over. Good to see you, JA. Hope all is well.

david starling

Hearing mumbling's of "civil war" and "succession" around my erstwhile political associates. Geez. Why some believe killing one another could be an option is beyond me.

Life is so precious, such a marvelous thing to behold - can we all just not play the same old bloody battle of "my opinion is fact cause the other guy is too dead to state his own" and try to practice the democracy this nation was founded upon?

Perhaps I'm still too much the idealist. Or perhaps I'm a political optimist, despite the abyss of a political situation the nation (and the first world over) seems to find itself in.

...Life is too finite for war. Once you die, the world ends for you. Can't we see it's the same for everyone else?

The Presidential situation is an issue, but I don't think having any one side get "their" candidate into the position will help mend this division we currently find ourselves in. No, I think this upcoming election will see further salt thrown upon the wound.

It's not just in the USA, either. Look at the political storm in Canada right now.

It's odd. Humanity has never been in an age that's so connected, yet so disconnected at once. So odd to me, so tragic.

Anyway, ramble over. Good to see you, JA. Hope all is well.

Yes, this Age of tropical Capricorn is both marvelous and tragic at the same time. It's in its culminating phase, as it transitions into the tropical Aquarian Age. "Tragedy" is literally from the Greek, for "Cry of the Goat".

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes, this Age of tropical Capricorn is both marvelous and tragic at the same time. It's in its culminating phase, as it transitions into the tropical Aquarian Age. "Tragedy" is literally from the Greek, for "Cry of the Goat".

I dunno, Dave. Saturn is the lord of this age an I don't see anything kind about it.

Hopefully I'm wrong about what my chart has taught me about the planets. About Saturn. Hopefully all the astrologers who've taught me, showed me their examples as proofs, were also wrong. Hopefully. I truly mean that.

david starling

I dunno, Dave. Saturn is the lord of this age an I don't see anything kind about it.

Hopefully I'm wrong about what my chart has taught me about the planets. About Saturn. Hopefully all the astrologers who've taught me, showed me their examples as proofs, were also wrong. Hopefully. I truly mean that.

Are you assuming Saturn is the Native-ruler of Aquarius? In the pattern I'm using, it's "in its fall" in Aquarius, and Native-ruler of Capricorn, which is more accurate according to my observations.