Career in All Time Low

Arjunsiva

My Career is at a All Time low now, I have been working at the same place for the same salary for about 2 years and things havent progressed a bit till date and i see no scope for any sort of improvement, Can Someone read my chart and let me what i am to expect in the future regarding career and profession.

DOB 3 rd September 1992, 1 30 AM, Chennai

Thank You So Much

Attachments

• Details.jpg
    Details.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 24

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

My Career is at a All Time low now, I have been working at the same place for the same salary for about 2 years and things havent progressed a bit till date and i see no scope for any sort of improvement, Can Someone read my chart and let me what i am to expect in the future regarding career and profession.

DOB 3 rd September 1992, 1 30 AM, Chennai

Thank You So Much

Arjunsiva
According Vedic astrology my observations are - You are passing through Mahadasha (Period) of Mercury lord of your ascendant and anterdasha (sub-period) of Mars lord of achievements placed in ascendant with Ketu.
Indications are clear that pressure of achievements can be seen on your performance and mental peace.
Tune in your approach, time has started for some betterment. Slowly and gradually, within a year you may see some betterment. Just keep your approach positive, stick to your commitment (with anyone) and goals etc. Keep aggression (if any) under control.