The Chiron opposition Saturn generation: 1986-1989

Pfpichler

......give or take a few months.

There has been some talk on this forum lately about the group born during the Capricorn stellium, and many of these people were born with Chiron in Cancer opposition Saturn in Capricorn.

In my extensive research into Chiron and its impact upon people's lives, this aspect of Chiron is the one I understand the least, so I am calling on anyone who has this aspect to provide me with some feedback.

I was born during a Chiron square Saturn in the late 1940's, so I get that totally - the necessity for mothers (and women generally) to adopt masculine and `fathering' roles.
The conjunction of Chiron and Saturn in and around 1965 brought the old masculine patriarchal order to account, and that is evident in the history of the time.

Now to the late 1980's -
This was a time of dissolution and destruction of many of the old structures - especially the communist bloc countries of eastern Europe. Of course, Uranus was also active in Capricorn at that time.

My question is this...................
For those of you who have this placement - Chiron opposition Saturn - how would you say it manifests in your life? What has been your relationship/experience of father/authority/hierarchical structures?

[Just musing about this aspect............
Perhaps amongst people with this natal aspect there is a rejection of what the father represents to them, and in response to this an inability to recognise the father/authority within themselves.
The trouble for me is that I know a number of young people with this aspect, and each one of them is totally different in their relation to father/authority.]

I have Saturn opposition with Chiron. Also Chiron opposing Uranus and Neptune. 2 apr 1989 in Kansas, USA birthtime: 00:48

Pfpichler

I have saturn in capricorn oppose chiron in cancer. My father was there physically in my life, although emotionally absent. I never really had a connection with him. Our conversations are mostly small talk about the weather, work etc . I am constantly thinking that he may die at any moment and I would never get a chance to have that deep connection with him. I love my father more than anything and appreciate all the things he has provided me with, but I always hope that one day I will get that chance to tell him. My father is not good at expressing his emotions and is very reserved, but i'm hoping one day we can have a close relationship. But I would say he has been a great father overall...just the emotional connection is missing.

And i have problems with authority. Not so much with the government, police or people in service. It is more with people who have gotten an authority position without any effort and think they have the right to impose their will on others. Or when someone thinks they are better than someone else because they have a position of authority.

I have almost the same aspects, have the same view of my father, but his second saturn return is changing our relationship greatly though there is still tension, but my view of authority (specifically those who made the laws and culture) completely different than yours.