Grand trines

Hi there,

I notice I have a few grand trines, can any one explain their significance?

Also read my chart in general if possible.

vsW4zcT

david starling

You have a pleasant Trine, :moon: at the Apex, highest elevated, and in your M.C.-sign; :jupiter: strong and happy; and :uranus: glad to be in easy communication with both of them.
The unpleasant Trine, is with :saturn:, which is on poor terms with both the :moon:, Domicle-ruler of the Sign opposite its own Domicile-sign; and its two rivals, :uranus:&:jupiter:
Looks like you have both good friends and bad frenemies. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Whoam1

Your trine between the Moon-Uranus-Jupiter is actually a really big help for your chart.
The emotions with ambitions, expansion, fortune, new birth, and freedom. I have a similar energy in my chart with my sun instead of the moon. Its quiet a combination and you'll move mountians with this beautiful set of trines, in a good way. The other trine isn't strong enough for me to say worry about..

On the other hand
Your Sun-Saturn, angular Pluto, and Pluto-Neptun-Mars need all the positive energy they can get.
Ego tied with restraint, struggle, and suffering. Very materialistic and survival focused.
Mars-Neptune is by far the closest aspect to the living devil I've ever seen. These people are devilish, manipulative, have a immortal like charisma to them. The ability to softly lead someone to the inner most depths of hell. Add Pluto to that and you add the ability to store an enormous amount of force behind a calm abd rather docile face/personality, this causes a natural explosive pot-stirring effect to the devlishness.

david starling

Speaking of this Fire-trine, Jupiter benefits the most, regarding the Element--makes it strong and happy.
Interesting, that the upward-pointing triangle is the actual symbol for fire.

Whoam1

Speaking of this Fire-trine, Jupiter benefits the most, regarding the Element--makes it strong and happy.
Interesting, that the upward-pointing triangle is the actual symbol for fire.

In the sidereal this is still the case for Jupiter as well (as it sits in pisces).

Gemini888

To the OP: I would be cautious with Grand Fire trine, especially when there are few hard aspects to support it. The Grand trine is so enclosed the only hard aspect around it is a Venus/Moon square. Grand Fire trine is full of life force and enthusiasm and is great at being pioneer. But the down side is recklessness and ego problem. This is especially concerning when the trine planets are in the career houses (2H, 6H, 10H). You need a lot of conscious will-power to take a hold of this powerful energy or else you will crash and burn, very publicly.

Whoam1

Except in sidereal Jupiter is home in saggitarius and depending on who you ask in pisces, and sun is exalted in aries not Jupiter.

david starling

Except in sidereal Jupiter is home in saggitarius and depending on who you ask in pisces, and sun is exalted in aries not Jupiter.

Yes. Different pattern. Modernistic siderealism is using the Traditionalistic 7/12 pattern (7 Domicile-rulers/12 Domicile-signs), and hasn't really factored in the outermost 3 astrological planets. Same goes for tropical Modernistic. The dignities and debilities of 7/12 excludes them entirely.

Whoam1

Yes. Different pattern. Modernistic siderealism is using the Traditionalistic 7/12 pattern (7 Domicile-rulers/12 Domicile-signs), and hasn't really factored in the outermost 3 astrological planets. Same goes for tropical Modernistic. The dignities and debilities of 7/12 excludes them entirely.

Not to take over this thread but we have found tha Pluto is to aries, Neptune to Pisces, Uranus to Aquarius. Exalted Uranus to Scorpio, Pluto to Gemini, Neptune is till up in the air.

vedicRaj

Hi hexakosioi, I'm an aspiring astrologer, following Vedic astrology. Vedic astrology is like an onion, there are many many many layers.

I need your birth time/date and birth location in order to make predictions. Do you mind DMing me this information? I'd really love to analyze your chart and give you feedback in exchange of you telling me what was accurate or not.

If not, no worries.