No jobs for last five months

NPANDEY70

Hi All,

I have lost my job five months back. My birth details are as under-
. Date of Birth- 07/01/1967.
Time of Birth- 04:06 AM
Place of Birth- Mandla ( M.P)

I am currently going through Venus Mahadasha and Mars Antrdasha. My chart is attached for necessary analysis. When will I get a new job ?

Regards

Neeraj Pandey

Attachments

• Kundali.pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 82

kshantaram

Premium Member
Shri Neeraj Pandey,

sorry to learn of your job loss the past five months.

since christmas rahu-ketu have been making an overlapping transit over each other over the 6/12 axis, 6th for employment matters.

rahu transit ketu, and ketu transit over rahu - this transit has tendency to cause life reversals. the transit continues till mid-2014.

venus-mars dasa.

venus elevated in the navamsa, while ascendant lord as well as lord 6th for employment mars is over the 10th leo in navamsa for career and 11th house in the natal chart for gains. hence could be positive for hope now.

saturn-rahu are transit elevated libra 12th for foreign lands, saturn direct since 8th july. saturn lord 3rd for initiative and lord 4th for home over the 12th. saturn rahu transit 10th for career from venus/dasa, while being transit 12th from moon too and elevated.

jupiter 1st june transits gemini 8th house, trining saturn-rahu 12th libra,

while aspects own sun-mercury sagittarius for family and finances and speech, sun-mercury lords 10/11 for career/gains

-
hope jupiter mid-course as thumb rule oct-jan brings some sudden gain of career and finances to hope for.

jupiter transit 6th from venus dasa calling for extra efforts perhaps. while jupiter transit 8th from the moon too.

ketu separative node transit natal rahu 6th impulsive aries could suggest job break and health issues, tending to be aggressive with opponents. could have played role in the job loss.

saturn-rahu transit elevated libra could tend to sudden rise and fall, to watch and care for.

hope things materialise jupiter mid-course oct-jan, hopefully now.
while the rahu-ketu overlapping transit continues till mid-2014 to note and be careful. saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 12th and transit jupiter aspect own saggitarius sun-mercury lords 10/11 for career and gains is good. while it is venus-mars dasa, mars ascendant lord as well as lord 6th for employment matters, mars over leo navamsa 10th for career. while extra efforts may be called for.

hope the generic observations help with an element of hope sooner,

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Neeraj,

mid-2014 saturn moves to moon scorpio,

moon badhak/inimical for scorpio ascendant, thus could impact health, urological issues perhaps. while could be good for research work, occult studies like astrology.

saturn scorpio 11th for gains from venus dasa. saturn scorpio trine natal saturn 5th pisces for education, advisory role; and trine natal jupiter elevated cancer 9th for higher education, luck, distant travels.

mid-2014 jupiter moves to natal jupiter cancer 9th and trines and aspects transit saturn scorpio containing the stress thereof, while also trines and aspect natal saturn placed pisces/jupiter's own sign.
however jupiter transit cancer in badhak sign hence an element of stress and delays in matters of luck.

venus-rahu dasa,

rahu 6th aries capable of coping with hurdles in life. rahu placed 4th from venus. rahu-venus friends. rahu for foreignness, hence scope for foreign assignment and moving home perhaps.

mid-2014 rahu moves to 11th house for gains over it's friendly sign virgo over lagnesh mars, gains from foreigners. transit rahu trine venus/venus dasa. rahu over virgo in the navamsa and good.

hope venus-rahu dasa brings gains through foreigners and foreign employment post mid-2014, while jupiter transits elevated jupiter 9th for distant travels although under a bit of stress, and aspects transit saturn scorpio over the ascendant trine natal saturn 5th for advisory/administrative position - while may need to care for health.

venus elevated in navamsa in pisces.

venus-mars dasa now, venus-mars trine over the 3/11 houses for initiative and gains, while saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 12th for foreign lands. jupiter transit gemini now aspects own sagittarius 2nd for family and finances and speech.

thus could hope for better times to evolve. while the current rahu-ketu overlapping transits could tend to be under stress and change to watch and care for. hope things are yet better post mid-2014 with jupiter transit natal jupiter elevated cancer trine natal and transit saturn, while the sade-sati of saturn over scorpio could have it's own stress and health issues while jupiter's aspects could possibly limit the same.

hope the generic observations help with an element of hope ahead, and sense of some relief, while need to watch and care.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

ps : could have raised your further query on the forum itself!

ps : for rahu-ketu overlapping transits now,

donate once three months 1.25kg each whole green moongdal, and white til, at Lord Ganapati temple on a tuesday morning.

for badhak moon placed watery neecha scorpio and jupiter over badhak watery cancer float once a month on a flowing river water, tuesday late evening after sunset, 125gms each white rice, and yellow chanadal; currently jupiter transit unfriendly gemini 8th from moon. and 125gms whole black urad dal for saturn 5th watery pisces.

for scorpio lagna and natal badhak moon scorpio/neecha moon,
visit Mata Mahakali temple atleast once a month tuesday evenings,
offer whole coconut and kumkum, and 125gms red masoor dal.
lagnesh mars over unfriendly virgo 11th.

for jupiter over badhak cancer, visit saint temple of your faith,
say Shirdisaibaba, on thursday morning, offer yellow flower garland, atleast once a month. light cow ghee diya at the pooja at home,
thursday mornings.

for saturn placed 5th pisces, opposition mars, aspects sun-mercury 2nd for family and finances, sun lord 10th for career, light til oil diya daily late evening after sunset at the pooja at home; observe fast on saturday evenings.

venus dasa, venus friendly capricorn 3rd, elevated pisces navamsa, lord 7/11 for career support and gains, venus semi-friendly with lagnesh mars -
worship Mata Mahalaxmi on friday evenings with kheer prasad, read Shrisookt. visit Mahalaxmi temple on a friday late evening atleast once a month, offer white flowers, white chunari and kumkum.

hope this helps, GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Neeraj Pandey,

have you initiated the various remedies already suggested!

mantra for scorpio ascendant,

bhagyesh and badhak moon debilated in scorpio :

OM NARAYANAYA SURASIMHAYA NAMAHA

mantras for rahu-ketu :

OM RAHUVE NAMAHA, OM KETUVE NAMAHA

kshantaram

ps : could share feedbacks to acknowledge and share as relevant to the reading offered, to make the thread and the discussions interesting and of value to the readers!

raoln

Dear Neeraj

I am in the same boat. I am looking for a job since Jan. I am also Anuradha star and finished my Sukhra Mahadasa in June. Started my Ravi Maha dasa who happens to be atmakaraka (highest longitude in Rasi).
For me Shukra dasa ending which will do normally house clean up. Ketu being 6th house (SastaAstaka) which also added the problem
My only hope is in general first Antara of mahadasa is not good, then rest of maha dasa is going to be good. In my case Sun is in vargottama and he is 10th lord and aspected by Saturn.
Astama Guru, Dwadasa Shani, Astama Mangal, Dwadasa Rahu are interesting combinations for Vrishka rasi as far as gochara goes.
As long as you don't get anxiety and depression problems you are fine. Otherwise I strongly suggest you to do medidation and pray to Shirdi Sai Baba (Ananta Koti Brahmanda Nayaka, please show me the way forward!)
Guru Strotra:
Devanamcha Rishinamcha, Guru Kanchana Sannibham, Buddimantam trilokesam, tam namami Bruhaspatim.
Similarly you can recite Rahu and Shani Strotra.
Don't lose hope and get tough for next 3 years (at least) as more testing times are ahead.

Om Sai Ram

NPANDEY70

Hi kshantaramji,

I have got a job , though it is very low paying and low in position. I have also started the remedies suggested by you. Last Tuesday offered Moong and White Til at Ganpati temple for Rahu-Ketu. I have also visited Laxmi temple last Friday. In coming days will follow with rest of the remedies.

One last clarification, the Mantra suggested by you are to be recited every day and for how many times ? Also there is a Navagriha temple in close vicinity. Do you suggest any Puja for Rahu-Ketu at the temple ?

Regards

Neeraj

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi kshantaramji,

I have got a job , though it is very low paying and low in position.

I have also started the remedies suggested by you. Last Tuesday offered Moong and White Til at Ganpati temple for Rahu-Ketu. I have also visited Laxmi temple last Friday. In coming days will follow with rest of the remedies.

One last clarification, the Mantra suggested by you are to be recited every day and for how many times ?

Also there is a Navagriha temple in close vicinity. Do you suggest any Puja for Rahu-Ketu at the temple ?

Regards

Neeraj

Mr Neeraj,

glad on this update!!! keep it up!

jupiter lord 5th for position is transit 8th house unfriendly gemini, while aspects own sagittarius 2nd house for family-finances-speech, and trines saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 12th, saturn karaka for employment. makes debilated/neecha aspect over aries 6th for employment matters while in sade-sati. next year mid-2014 jupiter lord 5th moves to elevated cancer 9th for luck, cancer badhaka for scorpio ascendant hence luck under stress and delay.

the mantras could be recited 108 times each day.

could once a week do navagraha pradakshina - nine pradakshinas

ADITYAYA SOMAYA MANGALAYA BUDHAYA SAHA
GURU SUKRA SHANEBHYOSCHA, RAHUVE-KETUVE NAMO NAMAHA.

is this Ayappa temple, good for saturn-rahu doshas. all key Gods installed.

could once a month light lamps/diya for all the nine planets and perform nine pradakshinas repeating navagraha mantra, done by the temple priest at nominal cost. say on a saturday late evening. could offer coconut to Swami Ayappa, and Pushpanjali to Goddess/Mata Mahadevi. offer respects to all Gods, Ganapati, etc.

glad on this update!!! GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYAPPA!!!

NPANDEY70

Hi Sir,

You mentioned in your previous post that as a thumb rule , Jupiter will bring sudden rise in career Oct-Jan this year. Can I hope for better job during this period ?

Regards

Neeraj

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi Sir,

You mentioned in your previous post that as a thumb rule , Jupiter will bring sudden rise in career Oct-Jan this year. Can I hope for better job during this period ?

Regards

Neeraj

could always watch out for opportunities, while ketu is transit 6th house for health and employment matters, hence secure the existing job first not tending to job breaks till an appointment is in hand - while maintaining performance and relations at the current job, in awareness.

ks

NPANDEY70

Hi Sir,

I have two queries -
1. I am not able to find Mahakali temple. Can I do the offerings on a Durga temple ?
2. In the Transit Chart , Venus , Mars , Mercury and Sun are transiting through favourable houses. Can I expect good times in next 20-30 days ?

Regards

Neeraj

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Neeraj,

may be possibly could make the offerings at a temple where Mata Mahakali statue too is installed around, as is the case nowadays, temples trying to cover as many Gods/Godesses as possible for the temple visitors. or Mata Bhadrakali.

otherwise Mata Durga is fair enough in my opinion, as long as done with the specified objective in mind, remembering Mata Mahakali too at the moment.

hope this helps.

kshantaram

ps : could erect a chart for the planets/month, why are you asking. any particular objective. seems you are getting too obsessed with planets without settling down on one thing a a time!

the free forum is for specific help or discussions, not to go on and on. need to get settled some moment after a basic query has been adequately responded to.

NPANDEY70

Hi Sir,

What is going to be the impact of upcoming Lunar and Solar eclipse on me ? Good or bad Since these are strongly connected with Rahu and Ketu.

Regards

Neeraj

ankash

Premium Member
Dear All:
I am going through similar job situation currently.

I am pretty sure I will lose my job in February 2014 looking at the reorganization of my group.

Please find here my birth details -
DOB - 2nd September 1962
Time of birth - 11:05 pm IST
Place of birth - Bangalore, Karnataka

I am currently running the last 2.5 years of Sade Saathi (Kanya rashi). I have Saturn-Rahu conjunction in my 6th house from Lagna (Taurus lagna).

I am in a very difficult political climate in office with some enemies.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Om gajanaya namaha!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear All:

I am going through similar job situation currently.

I am pretty sure I will lose my job in February 2014 looking at the reorganization of my group.

Please find here my birth details -
DOB - 2nd September 1962
Time of birth - 11:05 pm IST
Place of birth - Bangalore, Karnataka

I am currently running the last 2.5 years of Sade Saathi (Kanya rashi). I have Saturn-Rahu conjunction in my 6th house from Lagna (Taurus lagna).

I am in a very difficult political climate in office with some enemies.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Om gajanaya namaha!

transit saturn-rahu elevated libra 6th house from taurus lagna is good for employment opportunities and coping with the opponents/competition, although could be subject to rise and fall. saturn lord 9/10 for luck and career elevated over libra,
2nd house from moon and good though sade-sathi, while may need bit extra efforts being over 6th for efforts/work.

jupiter lord 8th/11th for gains is now retrograde towards taurus lagna impacting health, but trine moon for luck and good,
while makes debilated aspect over capricorn 9th for luck, mixed signals. friendly aspect over scorpio 7th for career support.

could offer 1.25kg yellow split chanadal at Shirdisai temple thursday morning, repeating 125gms subequently each thursday.

light cow ghee diya at the pooja daily morning.

ketu transit 8th from the moon over impulsive aries 12th for losses,
rahu-ketu 2/8 axis from asc/moon tending to sudden issues

- offer 1.25kg white til to Ganapathy, tuesday, at a temple in the morning,
subsequently 125gms every tuesday.

offer white til revadi prasad/revadi sweet to Ganapathy, daily morning at the pooja at home.

offer karpoor arathy for Mata Durga daily evening late after sunset, for rahu.

saturn makes debilated aspect over aries/ketu 12th, aspects cancer 3rd
for initiative/communications/interviews-written tests, and aspects 8th
- light til oil diya sat evenings at the pooja at home, late evening after sunset,
observe fast on saturday evenings.

hope generic preliminary observations and suggestions help.

jupiter turns direct first week March, 2nd house gemini for finances/speech-interviews,
trine saturn-rahu 6th for employment matters, aspecting own sagittarius 8th for sudden gains,
turning away it's current debilated aspect over capricorn 9th for luck

- hope things workout by then, post feb, to hope so, earnest prayers in the meanwhile.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

ps : better post your charts, start separate thread for yourself vedic segment here. chart details needed for better idea.

Last edited:

NPANDEY70

Hi Sir,

I am still stuck up in the same job. Getting frustrated.Following remedies suggested by you. Still not getting any breakthrough. Could you please revisit my chart and offer some hope ?

Regards

Neeraj

RishiRahul

Hi Sir,

I am still stuck up in the same job. Getting frustrated.Following remedies suggested by you. Still not getting any breakthrough. Could you please revisit my chart and offer some hope ?

Regards

Neeraj

Hello,

A short answer:

Only efforts after April 2014 leading to July/Aug 2014 gives breakthrough.
You will feel good about this from Oct 2014.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Neeraj,

currently saturn retrograde 4-5m towards virgo 11th for gains, gains from old people, old friends, etc.
turns direct elevated libra 12th for foreign lands 20th july till first week nov.

could offer 1.25kg each whole urad dal and masoor dal at Mata Durga temple wed late evening after sunset.

19th june jupiter lord 2/5 for finances-position moves to natal jupiter cancer 9th for luck,
trines and aspects moon scorpio over the asc containing the stress thereof,
also trines and aspect natal saturn placed pisces/jupiter's own sign.

however jupiter transit cancer badhak sign for scorpio asc,
an element of stress and delays in matters of luck.

could offer 1.25kg split yellow chanadal at shirdisaibaba temple thurs morning.

jupiter transit cancer could become effective mid-course as thumb rule, mid-oct/mid-feb.

13th july rahu moves to 11th house for gains
over it's friendly sign virgo over lagnesh mars, gains from foreigners.
transit rahu trine venus/venus dasa. rahu over virgo navamsa and good.
offer karpoor arathy to Mata Durga daily evening after sunset.

separative ketu moves to natal saturn pisces 5th, seeking change and the anxiety thereof,
saturn 5th negating employment prospects. scope for injury/surgery of heart-stomach-feet, etc,
to watch and care for. 5th house for education-romance-children-position.

float 1.25kg white til over a flowing river, thursday morning.

hope venus-rahu dasa brings gains through foreigners and foreign employment mid-2014,
while jupiter transits elevated jupiter 9th for distant travels although under a bit of stress,
trine own pisces and natal saturn 5th for advisory/admin position.
ketu transit saturn 5th seeking change and anxiety thereof.

thus could hope for better times to evolve mid-2014.
while current rahu-ketu overlapping transits
could tend to be under stress and change
to watch and care for till mid-july.

hope generic observations help with an element of hope ahead,

wishing well,

kshantaram

OM SHRISAIGURUVE NAMAHA,
OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA
JAI MATA MAHAKALI, JAI MATA DURGE

Last edited: