1ST HOUSE..Neptune and Uranus.. Too Different or Too Adaptable?

kiwibaby08

Hey guys.. I've been re-reading through my chart and I started wondering about this placement I have. I've been really confused about it for a while just as any neptune/uranus person would be( I think) :lol: I have Neptune AQUARIUS 0 degrees and Uranus AQUARIUS 10 degrees.. as well as my Cap rising which already makes me extremely self aware. I was wondering what characteristics would be stronger with these placements..what do you guys think? I would appreciate any ideas given :) ( Ill attach my chart below if possible) natal chart.png

[Merged duplicate threads and deleted one of the duplicate original posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

AppLeo

With a cap rising containing Neptune and Uranus in the first house...

You have the basic traits of Capricorn Rising... but you also express the qualities of Neptune and Uranus in your persona. You could think of yourself as a Pisces Rising, Aquarius Rising, and a Capricorn rising all in one.

I have this same placement ( cap rising with Uranus and Neptune in my first house). Because these signs are quite “worldly” and “universal” you can come off as a dreamy, aloof, wise, and whimsical kind of person. Almost like a wizard... that’s how I’ve thought of these placements in my own chart.

AppLeo

Re: Hopefully I got it right this time.. Neptune/Uranus AQUARIUS in first house

You have a t-square between Venus, Saturn, and Neptune. In my chart I have the exact same t-square except it’s with my sun instead of Venus.

Basically what this t-square means is that you quite unrealistic with your relationships. You struggle to pursue relationships and have them with because of Neptune and Saturn. Saturn wants you to build relationships correctly which can hinder your confidence. Neptune wants that perfect relationship for you dream about, but we’re worried you’ll have to settle for a relationship that isn’t what you dream about. And Venus just wants to have relationships without the dreams (Neptune) or the hard work (Saturn).

ZoraEos

Wow, I also have this same placement - 1st House Uranus, 1st House Neptune, and Capricorn Rising! I uploaded my chart to show it for comparison. Let's form a club, guys! ^_^

Yes, I think it has the effect that AppLeo described - a kind of dreaminess, aloofiness, combined with an aura of wisdom and responsibility. Something like that. And also a psychic sponge quality, picking up peoples' feelings very strongly. And strong humanitarian leanings and ideas, and maybe slight eccentricity, with Uranus. Hard work and sense of climbing, with Capricorn. I love our placement. <3

OP, you are also a Taurus moon like me too! And we both have 8th North Node :D

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_z.19976.20560.png
    astro_w2gw_z.19976.20560.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

kiwibaby08

Wow, I also have this same placement - 1st House Uranus, 1st House Neptune, and Capricorn Rising! I uploaded my chart to show it for comparison. Let's form a club, guys! ^_^

Yes, I think it has the effect that AppLeo described - a kind of dreaminess, aloofiness, combined with an aura of wisdom and responsibility. Something like that. And also a psychic sponge quality, picking up peoples' feelings very strongly. And strong humanitarian leanings and ideas, and maybe slight eccentricity, with Uranus. Hard work and sense of climbing, with Capricorn. I love our placement. <3

I'm so glad to have found people with similar placements as me. I`ve been looking for other people to learn from for such a long time. This is a perfect opportunity. Im also super stoked to hear anything you or Appleo have to share on this thread. :) :) With that being said I have to ask.. Do either of you guys ever feel as if you psyche yourself out.. I feel as though this first house placement gives me a bit of social anxiety.

kiwibaby08

One other thing.What sign do you have in North node? I would like to read up on it :)

ZoraEos

I'm so glad to have found people with similar placements as me. I`ve been looking for other people to learn from for such a long time. This is a perfect opportunity. Im also super stoked to hear anything you or Appleo have to share on this thread. :) :) With that being said I have to ask.. Do either of you guys ever feel as if you psyche yourself out.. I feel as though this first house placement gives me a bit of social anxiety.

Yes, I have struggled with social anxiety a lot throughout my life, especially during middle school and high school - Even posting on a forum, or greeting someone in the school hallway, used to give me anxiety. I have overcome a lot, but am still quite self-conscious. I psych myself out daily, lol. :p. I am not sure if it's due to this placement, I always thought that it could be my Saturn in 2nd house (2nd house representing the throat) and Venus in Virgo combo., but I see how this placement also can contribute to the mix. I think this placement could make one seem unapproachable or an outsider - Have you all had that experience?

kiwibaby08

Yes, I have struggled with social anxiety a lot throughout my life, especially during middle school and high school - Even posting on a forum, or greeting someone in the school hallway, used to give me anxiety. I have overcome a lot, but am still quite self-conscious. I psych myself out daily, lol. :p. I am not sure if it's due to this placement, I always thought that it could be my Saturn in 2nd house (2nd house representing the throat) and Venus in Virgo combo., but I see how this placement also can contribute to the mix. I think this placement could make one seem unapproachable or an outsider - Have you all had that experience?

I do feel that the first house placement gives me some form of anxiety, especially the cap rising.. I feel like I seem unapproachable and people feel awkward around me. Not sure if Neptune or Uranus have to do with it as well. But I definitely feel you on the 2nd house with your Saturn. Throat problems metaphorically :p while I have my Saturn in Taurus although maybe this gives me a more literal aspect. My throat is usually sore and I get a lot of throat infections :/ really *****

ZoraEos

I do feel that the first house placement gives me some form of anxiety, especially the cap rising.. I feel like I seem unapproachable and people feel awkward around me. Not sure if Neptune or Uranus have to do with it as well. But I definitely feel you on the 2nd house with your Saturn. Throat problems metaphorically :p while I have my Saturn in Taurus although maybe this gives me a more literal aspect. My throat is usually sore and I get a lot of throat infections :/ really *****

Yes, that feeling that people feel awkward around you! :alien: I also experience that, and it's pretty frustrating. :tongue: I also think that people often perceive me as fragile or vulnerable because of the Neptune, like they'll even avoid talking about inappropriate things around me and things like that. Just being treated a very serious way all of the time. :sideways:
Yes, I heard that the 2nd house affects communication because it's ruled by Taurus who rules the throat.
Ouch, so many throat infections! Those must get so annoying! :surprised:

kiwibaby08

Yes, that feeling that people feel awkward around you! :alien: I also experience that, and it's pretty frustrating. :tongue: I also think that people often perceive me as fragile or vulnerable because of the Neptune, like they'll even avoid talking about inappropriate things around me and things like that. Just being treated a very serious way all of the time. :sideways:
Yes, I heard that the 2nd house affects communication because it's ruled by Taurus who rules the throat.
Ouch, so many throat infections! Those must get so annoying! :surprised:
I feel like with the neptune throw in there as well people think that im super silly or just like not the smartest. its such a weird mix having saturn as a natal chart ruler and neptune thrown in there. I feel as though that neptune kinda lures ppl in a bit and then with saturn its just like... welp here we are "communicating" lol

UraSatVen1029

I'm excited about this thread. I've been seeing so many Cap risings with 1st house Neptune and Uranus. And some with the same t-squares as mine, it's so cooool!

What's even cooler is that you guys have the same North Node house placement as mine! :eek:

I'm a triple scorpio with Cap rising. 1st house Neptune, Uranus and Moon. I also have a t-square connecting Saturn, Venus&Sun, Uranus&Neptune. Haha... I know how you feel about that anxiety thing. Square between Neptune and Saturn is my tightest aspect as far as I know in my chart, so I obviously have a lot of Neptunian issues to work on. It works on both sides for me-- It's either I feel akward around people or they feel awkward around me. Because of Cap rising, my stoic face gives the impression of me being snobby and unfriendly. Sometimes I feel like people like to mock because at times I seem naive and quirky.

So I like to say you're a mix of 3 different traits- the weirdness, the dreamy/foggy quality, and the unapproachable vibe. It's quite interesting.

I have another thread here about me complaining about the fact that people find it hard to get to know me or really "see" me. I think this is also the 1st house planets doing this too. I have go by many nicknames and personas assumed by different people, and it sometimes hurts me because they're never the real "me".

Oh and my NN 8th house is in Leo. :)