Career counselling and 2 Grand trines? Wow...

labelledujour

Hi y'all!

Back story:
I'm currently restructuring my career since I have slowly managed to get out of depression and rebuilding my credibility after an affair with my former prof of almost 2.5 years left me with no regrets, yet with much sadness. It was fortunate that the whole thing was kept private from Uni, but it was time to step on my own toes again. (Our opposing North Nodes did their fair share of mess). So I graduated on February 8th and started studying so as to have my post-grad entrance exams on September.

Fast forward to now, I found out that a relative of mine (her mother is my father's cousin) is a Technolinguistics prof at the German Language department. She wants to help me in order to finally do something which will help me use most, if not all, of my talents and skills, so she asked to meet me along with my mother and that I provided certifications of my extra skills, such as my Proficiency in computers and English and my basic knowledge of French. After a long delay due to her getting married and being really busy, we finally settled down to meeting her Thursday.

I got the chart if the date and time of the meeting and couldn't help but notice 2 Grand Trines, the one among Mars-Pluto- Jupiter, the other among Moon-Neptune and Saturn. If I'm right I noticed a Yod among Saturn, Venus and Mercury. Maybe she won't tell me right away about the options I can have, it may take her some days, but I have a good feeling about this. The Yod does indicate of something fated about this meeting, am I right?

I hereby attach the event chart and my natal one with transits. If you want anything more, let me know! Thank you very, very much for your effort!

If it's more fitting for the Electional & Event astrology board, mods, then you can move it there!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_277_meeting.60508.3326.jpg
    astro_2gw_277_meeting.60508.3326.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_24gw_01_gina_2012329.62304.13766.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_gina_2012329.62304.13766.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: