Saturn in the house in question

elumen

Greetings all;

How do you interpret Saturn in the house you're asking about. It came up for me twice in the last few days. I asked if the car would be a good purchase, and the Saturn (in Virgo) was in the 2H (car). I asked about the job, and Saturn was in the 10H.The charts seem positive otherwise but I wonder what does Saturn tell in this case: delays, challenges, limitations, or stability, safety, etc. What's your experience with this?

archergirl

Saturn in the house of a purchase should be a warning to not purchase that item, I would think...Saturn has very little dignity (if any) and therefore is absolutely not 'supportive' right now.

As to Saturn generally being 'in a house', you are correct that it brings trials and delays...often very long delays, to the point that the querent gives up on the matter.

AG:)

elumen

Achergirl, thank you for your response. It makes sense. I just asked yet another question (this time about the surgery) and sure enough Saturn is in the 8H. Some delays and limitations are in for me this year, interestingly my Solar Return has Saturn in Virgo in the 10H.