Missing person horary.Article discussion

archergirl

I think it would be helpful for you to delineate the chart (and break it down for beginners) and give the reasons why you came to the conclusion you did, lillyjgc; as there's no way a beginner would be able to figure it out!

I wouldn't have read it the way you apparently did, so your reasoning will be interesting to hear/see.

AG:)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Archergirl, I do see your point, but because I didn't only base my findings on this chart, which I explained in the post,but also on natal/transits and progressions etc, that would be quite complicated.The remarks I made about his *problems* were also reflective of his Natal chart.
Actually I was hoping that at some stage your good self might be interested in doing a *sample delineation* of a horary on the Ed Board, to show beginners *how it's done*.
Also, if I were to go into this in depth as a delineation exercise I'd have to post the other charts, including the Natal.Getting permission to do this could be difficult, as a number of years have gone by and I've now lost contact with these people.

We definitely do need a sample delineation though-preferably a few, one on each *genre* of horary..(Event, lost object, medical, relationship etc).

My main reason for the post was to demonstrate the need for translating the astrology into terms that make sense to non-astrologers.I wasn't sure quite *where* on the Ed. Board to post it, but I decided to post it in horary because when the project of finding this missing person was given to me, that was my starting point. Maybe someone more advanced in horary than I was at that time would have only needed the horary to piece together the story, but I ended up using all the info the family provided.
If you think my Article might be better posted somewhere else, that's ok..open to suggestions.
Cheers
Lillyjgc