It's urgent. I had posted previously but didn't get any replies

Hi,

I need my natal chart to be read. I'm unable to upload my chart so I'm sharing the details:
Gender Female
Date of birth 7th March 1988
Time of birth 9.36 am
Place of birth Indore, MP, India

I've been facing turbulent times from quite sometime. There seems to be no respite. I've been told that I carry heavy karmic debt that's the reason this is happening to me. I just want to pay off my karma soon and be liberated from the cycle of karma. Someone who reads akashic records told me that I may not have enough time in this lifetime to do so.

I'd want you guys to be honest with me, if my lifespan is short, please tell me so that I can do more good deeds, infact as many good deeds that I can.

Cary2

Banned
I've tried. I can't find any coordinants for Indore, MP, India or time zone. It is very unusual when Astrodienst doesn't have a location in its database.

Zora

Account Closed
I've tried. I can't find any coordinants for Indore, MP, India or time zone. It is very unusual when Astrodienst doesn't have a location in its database.

Hi Cary,

perhaps a typing error ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Pippa.jpg
    ! Chart Pippa.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 119

Cary2

Banned
Thanks. When I tried before, I couldn't get a response from Astrodienst, but now I do that matches you results. By all means proceed.

Hi Cary,

I shouldn't have added "MP" in the location. It's the abbreviation for the state I was born in. There's only one place named Indore in India so I guess the chart can be created by choosing Indore, India as the location.

Cary2

Banned
Hi Cary,

I shouldn't have added "MP" in the location. It's the abbreviation for the state I was born in. There's only one place named Indore in India so I guess the chart can be created by choosing Indore, India as the location.

When I tried my efforts that failed, Indore, India was one of the ones I tried. Perhaps it was my fault.

I will step aside and let Zora serve you.

Kite

Here's the chart --Look like Uranus is transiting your Ascendant completing a t-square with natal Pluto and Mercury - seems like the main culprit to me.

Attachments

• Pippa.jpg
    Pippa.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 28

Kite

Here is the chart with transits - Saturn is also part of the t-square action.

Attachments

• Pippa w transits.jpg
    Pippa w transits.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 27

Kite

Hi Pippa- your 8th house (death) is ruled by Jupiter which is a benefic and it is in Aries. It is in good shape at your Ascendant conjunct Venus the other benefic in your chart and it is great shape at the ascendant and in its sign of Taurus which it rules. The Ascendant is where the 1st house is and the 1st house represents your body and health in general. Since you are Taurus rising and its ruler Venus is right there - you are very healthy and should live a long life. This is reinforced by the having the Part of Fortune in your 8th house. The Arabic Part of Tragedy and Fatality receives soft aspects. All of this is very positive for a long life.

My sense is that your anxiety is coming from Jupiter (the ruler of your 8th house) being in the last degree of it's sign Aries. This called the anaretic degree which can cause someone to feel out-of-sorts. Funny enough, I have this same situation with my Jupiter which is in the 8th house of death and its in what is called its detriment so the planet is considered weak and also out-of-sorts. I'm 64 now so that's a pretty good distance in life I've travelled so far.

http://www.micheleadler.com/29degreewebsite.pdf

I'm linking to an article here on the last degree of a planet being in a sign which should give you an idea on what's happening with your Jupiter. The main thing to understand about this is that there is a "last chance" feeling to this degree - thus your concern about getting rid of your karma. I will say that the depositor of your Jupiter in Aries is Mars and it is conjunct Saturn. Both are considered malefics BUT - Mars is in Capricorn where it is Exalted and Saturn is in its domicile in Capricorn --this is very good and offsets their usual negative influences - especially when conjunct. This configuration will give you great fortitude. There may be some fear around religious consequences because they are in the 9th house of religious thinking in a conservative way - e.g. your beliefs on karma for instance. There is Neptune and Uranus there which makes this almost cosmic for you. Your North Node - the direction you want to be taking in life, is in the 11th house in Pisces conjunct your Sun. Pisces is also ruled by Jupiter (in traditional astrology so that takes us back to the 8th house.

My sense is that your task in this life is to face the fear of death and to overcome that fear. You need to broaden your beliefs about past life karma. I'm going to suggest a couple of books for you that were very helpful for me to get past these fears. They are channeled books by an entity called Seth. Jane Roberts is the author. The first is called Seth Speaks and the other is called The Nature of Personal Reality.

https://www.amazon.com/Seth-Speaks-...1&keywords=Jane+Roberts&qid=1627481238&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/Nature-Perso...1&keywords=Jane+Roberts&qid=1627481271&sr=8-1

Cary2

Banned
In your natal chart is a very difficult and troubling stellium with four planets and two very difficult conjunctions combined together. Ordinarily you tend to be rather chaotic. You are very imaginative and intuitive. You have sharp terrible nightmares that may seem more real than waking life.

You may have violent mood swings as part of your general tension. You are often confused and that makes you weak in the face of life's demands.

What is happening now with transits and solar arc directions is remarkably difficult.

First, transiting Saturn is squaring your Ascendant as Uranus conjuncts your Ascendant. Your are now very inhibited, you may feel paralyzed emotionally. Life may seem to deliver demons. Even so, you may be creating scenes in your personal life where your behavior seems disruptive to others.

Transiting Pluto is squaring your natal Moon which will give you very intense emotions that are caused by a very uncomfortable transformation you are going through. You may seek therapy for your emotions.

In solar arc, the difficult stellium I mentioned is now squaring your Ascendant with Neptune and Mars leading the way. You will be very irritable with others, and others will wonder if you are insane. There is danger of violence.

Solar arc Pluto is squaring your natal Sun. You may live in a daze. You are in power struggles as you try to be authoritarian. You may think that you know more than you actually do, so compensate for this distortion of perception. This increases your normal tendency to be a tense person. You must navigate danger.

I'm very sorry for your trouble. If you can, seek therapy. This is one of the worst progressions I have seen. A good tactic is to read the report and let it inspire you to use your foreknowledge to adjust your behavior and decisions accordingly. Since you know your tendencies, you can compensate. There is no easy answer; it is very difficult. There are many slow-moving factors involved.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi,

I need my natal chart to be read. I'm unable to upload my chart so I'm sharing the details:
Gender Female
Date of birth 7th March 1988
Time of birth 9.36 am
Place of birth Indore, MP, India

I've been facing turbulent times from quite sometime. There seems to be no respite. I've been told that I carry heavy karmic debt that's the reason this is happening to me. I just want to pay off my karma soon and be liberated from the cycle of karma. Someone who reads akashic records told me that I may not have enough time in this lifetime to do so.

I'd want you guys to be honest with me, if my lifespan is short, please tell me so that I can do more good deeds, infact as many good deeds that I can.

Some charts are more supportive of needed and wanted changes or goals than others. However, it is seldom that I see a chart that is not at all supportive. Your chart seems quite supportive to me. Let me explain.

Your South Node past life shows you very identified with being a perfectionist. You were under pressure to get it "right". You had high standards. You could have been a doctor, for instance - it's that kind of thing - there's pressure to do it well and do it right because someone's life depends upon it. You are supposed to let go of some of that pressure this time around. That's the North Node in Pisces, 11th. Pisces is a letting go place - and the 11th is a place to delegate, let others take some responsibility - to not carry all the weight on your own shoulders. This is the life purpose - or part of it, anyway.

Pluto also has a voice in life purposel. In Scorpio on the 7th house cusp - it is saying you need to evolve the way you do Scorpio. Since Scorpio is about strong bonds - it could be saying you need a little bit of space between you and others. You might need to separate yourself out more - feel yourself as being more independent of their needs and more focused on yourself.

You have a lot of relational symbols and then - the mandate to be more independent within relationships. See, your Moon is in libra in the 6th - so you have this sensitivity to and energy exchange with others - and you want to help them - 6th house. Then you have IC on the cusp between Cancer and Leo. This is highly relational - very sensitive to others - down deep inside - you're very sensitive to how others relate to you. Sun is in Pisces with North Node - which is more inward, creative, less about others - but sensitive to others at the same time. It is in the 11th house - so - you are attuned to the social world - and perhaps you are focused on doing something that is impactful to the world. You could have some lofty goals.

Then you have Mercury in Aquarius - which is very independent - very thinking outside the box - very attuned to one's own mind and inner processes. Mars and Saturn are in Capricorn - another more solitary and inward type energy. Saturn is conjucnt Uranus - so - there's a feeling that you may feel like you are less grounded in a stable self-identity or perhaps you simply want to do something unique and pioneering - yet - 8th house - is a deep, inward place, unless you are using 8th house energy to work in the financial world. Because of Pluto in Scorpio, I'm thinking that you are needing to expand yourself self while paying less attention to what other people want of you or need of you or expect of you.

The main thing is that you evaluate the way you think of your self-value. You're in a letting go process during this lifetime - not really a building one. Some lifetimes are about building and accomplishing. Other lifetimes are about letting go of who we think we are - and this is the kind of lifetime you have now. It doesn't mean that you won't adopt a new sense of self in the process. It just means that the important thing is about "letting go" so that the new can emerge. And I think your chart supports this. You've got Venus and Jupiter in the 12th - Aries/Taurus - it's a new beginning as you let go of the old.

I consider this a supportive chart for the mission.

Thanks Harmelia

Some charts are more supportive of needed and wanted changes or goals than others. However, it is seldom that I see a chart that is not at all supportive. Your chart seems quite supportive to me. Let me explain.

Your South Node past life shows you very identified with being a perfectionist. You were under pressure to get it "right". You had high standards. You could have been a doctor, for instance - it's that kind of thing - there's pressure to do it well and do it right because someone's life depends upon it. You are supposed to let go of some of that pressure this time around. That's the North Node in Pisces, 11th. Pisces is a letting go place - and the 11th is a place to delegate, let others take some responsibility - to not carry all the weight on your own shoulders. This is the life purpose - or part of it, anyway.

Pluto also has a voice in life purposel. In Scorpio on the 7th house cusp - it is saying you need to evolve the way you do Scorpio. Since Scorpio is about strong bonds - it could be saying you need a little bit of space between you and others. You might need to separate yourself out more - feel yourself as being more independent of their needs and more focused on yourself.

You have a lot of relational symbols and then - the mandate to be more independent within relationships. See, your Moon is in libra in the 6th - so you have this sensitivity to and energy exchange with others - and you want to help them - 6th house. Then you have IC on the cusp between Cancer and Leo. This is highly relational - very sensitive to others - down deep inside - you're very sensitive to how others relate to you. Sun is in Pisces with North Node - which is more inward, creative, less about others - but sensitive to others at the same time. It is in the 11th house - so - you are attuned to the social world - and perhaps you are focused on doing something that is impactful to the world. You could have some lofty goals.

Then you have Mercury in Aquarius - which is very independent - very thinking outside the box - very attuned to one's own mind and inner processes. Mars and Saturn are in Capricorn - another more solitary and inward type energy. Saturn is conjucnt Uranus - so - there's a feeling that you may feel like you are less grounded in a stable self-identity or perhaps you simply want to do something unique and pioneering - yet - 8th house - is a deep, inward place, unless you are using 8th house energy to work in the financial world. Because of Pluto in Scorpio, I'm thinking that you are needing to expand yourself self while paying less attention to what other people want of you or need of you or expect of you.

The main thing is that you evaluate the way you think of your self-value. You're in a letting go process during this lifetime - not really a building one. Some lifetimes are about building and accomplishing. Other lifetimes are about letting go of who we think we are - and this is the kind of lifetime you have now. It doesn't mean that you won't adopt a new sense of self in the process. It just means that the important thing is about "letting go" so that the new can emerge. And I think your chart supports this. You've got Venus and Jupiter in the 12th - Aries/Taurus - it's a new beginning as you let go of the old.

I consider this a supportive chart for the mission.