Will i get a new job next months?

Nightfall

Last edited:

Aria Venue

your current job mars.the next job will be venus
there's a chance of finding a new job by antiskion in more or less 9 units...so lets say about two months...it could be months ( 8-9 months) though and not weeks
Unfortunately the next job will be venus in her detriment in scorpio...so not a good job....and moreover venus from Scorpio in moon's fall.However you as sun in libra in your fall you would like this job contrary to your current one which is mars sun in mars detriment).Also sun is going to aspect the part of Part of Resignation and Dismissal=jupiter in about 4 units again. However, both your significators in Saturn's dignities ..sun in Saturn's exaltation and face while moon , your co-ruler again in Saturn's domicile,...is that Saturn related to your boss..or a colleague at work? saturn rules radix 6th, 7th and 8th and issues related to these houses. Sun also in a separating aspect with Saturn (square) and Saturn in moon's detriment...though indifferent to sun.I am just asking about Saturn in case he is your boss and is relevant to the context. moon before she finds venus she will first find mercury by antiskion . Mercury rules radix 3rd(so 3rd house issues: daily communication...either online media communication...etc) and is also intercepted in l11 (salary, friends...etc).mercury also in mars domicile and in moon's fall

Last edited:

Suri94

According to the dgree of the ACS it's too earlly to ask this question , in horary astrology if the Asc of chart is 0-5 or 27-29 you shouldn't answer this question but you can ask in another time

Aria Venue

According to the dgree of the ACS it's too earlly to ask this question , in horary astrology if the Asc of chart is 0-5 or 27-29 you shouldn't answer this question but you can ask in another time

my dear suri 94 of cource you can read the chart.There's a reason for the chart to give us a late or an early asc.Its just that we have to interpret that according to the specific context always

Suri94

my dear suri 94 of cource you can read the chart.There's a reason for the chart to give us a late or an early asc.Its just that we have to interpret that according to the specific context always

Thank you Aria Venue for this clarification ، Honestly I'm still learning horary question charts

Aria Venue

Thank you Aria Venue for this clarification ، Honestly I'm still learning horary question charts
we all learn:smile:
just don't much pay attention to those restrictions that you may find in some old, or modern books...early-late-asc, moon void, via combusta, saturn etc...all have to be interpreted relative to the context always.and try as i said previously at the other thread to grasp the basics...houses, dignities, reception etc.Jupiter asc has given you very analytical examples regarding the meaning of term, but again everything has to be judged upon the context :love:

rafaella

Early ASC and Moon void. 2 strictures do stand out.

Not much happening in the chart. Sun in fall too. You are not in a good position right now to get a new job.

But if you reject any jobs offer then how will you find a new job?

In regards to this current job, maybe you should try to look at it differently. You say you are shy, and reserved not talkative in a clothes shop... Maybe try putting on an act, because in a customer orientated job many times one needs to be very cheerful and happy, always smiling. Practice being cheerful, smile at people, approach your customers yourself and just ask about their day... tell them you are there to help them... Just be out and about, don't sit in the corner and look miserable and shy. Think positively and be that positive cheerful guy. Also have some dance/disco music playing in the shop, that will be helpful to bring some positivity into everyone.

Change your attitude - do not think 'I'm shy, I'm reserved, I can't do my job... instead think positively ' I can do this job, I am positive, I am cheerful, I am approachable, customers love talking with me...'

I hope this helps, even a little bit. Think of yourself as an actor and this shop is your stage... go out and play this role of a sunny carefree guy.

all the best!