mercury strong and rules 3 houses

kirki

I saw at astrological table that my mercury is strong,its in gemini sign and in its domicile,triplicity and terms.Mercury rules 3 houses in my chart ,so does that mean that these houses are connected and beneficially activated?mercury trines pluto and inconjucts uranus.

Frisiangal

Mercury in its own sign will work primarily through that sign.
Gemini works differently to Virgo; one works through the mind, the other through logic found in physical evidence. As Gemini-Virgo are in natural square to each other, the 'clash' betwen them is that however Gemini (abstract air) thinks when tackling anything, Virgo will say 'prove it' (physical Earth).

Gemini-Virgo are on the mutable cross. Simply said, they aid each other by Mercury in Gemini being able to sift through all kinds of relative information without reaching any definite conclusion itself, which it leaves to Virgo that looks at all possible variations of manifestation within the same theme. Virgo can shift its logical approach if/when Gemini offers ideas that sees all sides of a question.

Imho, Mercury's dual rulership, its aspects, and its consequential influence through the ruling houses should be considered.

kirki

Thank you ,i use placidus and i have intercepted signs ,so mercury rules 3 houses,6th,7th,and 9th.And i was wondering if mercury being ruler of 3 houses ,connects them just by the fact of common rulership.If houses can be connected just by that factor.