Interesting how we choose the Avatars we choose ?

Chrysalis

And even the names .....

Whats the story behind your Avatar (and name) ? Ive realized ive subconsciously actually chosen myself in mine, so just going by my Avatar alone which i chose from google images,( so i had the pick of thousands, if not millions), represents me and how i subconsciously see myself....well i suppose my inner self chose it.

You can tell a lot about me....

I am female yes, and in real life don't like to give people eye contact, and i do even at times even walk with my head down....or pretend to be on my phone to avoid any form of interaction.

I like colorful colors, different colors everywhere.

My name "Chrysalis" just randomly came to me whilst i was thinking of a random name, and i liked it. I do get random thoughts come to me like this though all the time.....all through my life ive had like ideas or thoughts that i can only describe as being implanted in my head at a given time, ive had loads of experiences like this.

But then its funny how its the "chrysalis" as that's how i feel i am at present, i feel like im awakening in a sense....i've emerged from one being to another, removing from me what's not needed anymore, whats not me and being my true self. And i now feel so much more content and happy with myself, even though most of this time is spent alone. Im such a different person than i was like 6 years ago say....and the further back you get you wouldnt recognize me now.

So can we tell a lot just from someone's chosen user name and avatar ? I think so ;)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'm quite surprised that no-one up to now has had anything to share regarding this, i've found mine quite interesting.

Was just interested to know any others story's behind there's.

Maybe you just don't have a story, and its just me :sideways:

Phoenix Venus

Your username brings to mind the symbol for Aqua 29 "A butterfly emerging from a Chrysalis"

Mine is simple. Ive got venus in scorpio conj the ascendant so i thought it was appropriate.

I picked the name years ago. I had this account for a couple of years before i became a regular here. I'd change it to "Eidolon" if i could. :p

Kscar

Too much can be gathered at times..

Not everyones story is sunshine and glitter, some make they're own story taboo and portray the other side to hide behind.

Im okay with my scars. Physically, emotionally and mentally. They are like decorations more unigue than tatoos and piercings. Though i have my fair share of piercings as well.

Chrysalis

Your username brings to mind the symbol for Aqua 29 "A butterfly emerging from a Chrysalis"

Mine is simple. Ive got venus in scorpio conj the ascendant so i thought it was appropriate.

I picked the name years ago. I had this account for a couple of years before i became a regular here. I'd change it to "Eidolon" if i could. :p

Yes the name came first and then i chose the pic i did to go with the name. But then realized afterwards that the woman did very much represent how i am ....and also the chrysalis made sense too in how ive transformed at present.

Why Eidolon ? whats that mean ?

Chrysalis

Too much can be gathered at times..

Not everyones story is sunshine and glitter, some make they're own story taboo and portray the other side to hide behind.

Im okay with my scars. Physically, emotionally and mentally. They are like decorations more unigue than tatoos and piercings. Though i have my fair share of piercings as well.

Yes that's interesting actually, that some people could even be hiding behind their avatar and username.

Yes sure the scars make us who we are .....i think without a few warrior scars we'd be pretty dull people. Its the scars that can change you and you can gain strength from.

Chrysalis

I'm a frenetic and paranoid person and the only way to calm my nerves is to take a hit of speed. I'm comforted by depictions of OD victims.

I don't really get what your saying here ?

Your a nervous person and paranoid....but you take a hit of speed for this, wouldnt this make this worse ?

Whats OD victims ? Overdose ????

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or truthful here....im intrigued.

Infact im now gonna take a look back at your avatar, i know your names conspiracy theory but i dont think ive looked too deep at your avatar. <just gone to check it out> Oh so your avatars a pic of someone doing coke/speed.

Why do you think you find this a comfort ? Does this show in your natal chart ?

Last edited:

belabismo

I think I actually never set up my avatar and only have one on my home page - a highway.

My username is a short form of belo abismo, beautiful abyss in Portuguese. There's a rock formation in the ocean where my family is from that has that written on it, because no one has been able to swim to the bottom of that part of the shore.

Phoenix Venus

Yes the name came first and then i chose the pic i did to go with the name. But then realized afterwards that the woman did very much represent how i am ....and also the chrysalis made sense too in how ive transformed at present.

Why Eidolon ? whats that mean ?

I completely forgot this site has pictures. I go on here on my phone and i only see the names :'(

Eidolon means phantom or apparition. I just like it. I would probably even make it Eid0l0n.

Chrysalis

I think I actually never set up my avatar and only have one on my home page - a highway.

My username is a short form of belo abismo, beautiful abyss in Portuguese. There's a rock formation in the ocean where my family is from that has that written on it, because no one has been able to swim to the bottom of that part of the shore.

Your username has a lovely background meaning to it. How come no one has been able to swim to the bottom of that part ? is it just so deep so no-one can reach ? Who wrote the saying on the rock ? Who found the saying if no-one can swim to the bottom ?

conspiracy theorist

I don't really get what your saying here ?

Your a nervous person and paranoid....but you take a hit of speed for this, wouldnt this make this worse ?

Whats OD victims ? Overdose ????

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or truthful here....im intrigued.

Infact im now gonna take a look back at your avatar, i know your names conspiracy theory but i dont think ive looked too deep at your avatar. <just gone to check it out> Oh so your avatars a pic of someone doing coke/speed.

Why do you think you find this a comfort ? Does this show in your natal chart ?

I'm a fundamentally damaged person who has too much ******* **** in too little time. Some people are able to whether all of this difficulty, but I my constitution is not so strong. I admit I am a weakling, and I am too much of a coward to take my own life. So why not ride the wave of listless ennui and be comfortably numb?

I have long since lost the euphoria that accompanies taking these substances and all I'm left with is a sewage infested prison where I lie with the demons and roll around in the ****. I wish everything would ******* end now.

Just kidding.