explaining that

N

ninive

hi everybody,
I was wandering about this guy born on 20th August 1973 (Palermo, Italy). We have known for 2 years and half. I learnt, I mean I found out I love him, after I was supposing I liked him because I am gemini and he is Leo.
Now I don' t know about his feelings, He takes care of me, he respects me, but he doesn t love me. How is it?
What does he look for? I know I don t have his complete data, but please could you help me in explaining that?
I thought I could be myself with him! but I don t want to forget he doesn t answer to my messages.
my data is 09 june 1981 Palermo Italy, h 01, 15 am.
greatings,
ninive!

Summery Joy

Ninive..

Oh, if only astrology could answer every single question in the world. Unfortunately, nothing in the world could answer a question like yours. And you being gemini and hima leo doesn't mean anything at all. Astrology can only give certain guidelines to follow, but people can prove them wrong any time. You have no idea how many people I know with completely incompaible charts have made it together through the years and how many charts that went great together never helped their native avoid huge clashes.

My point is.. astrology, not any other discipline for that matter, could shape your life for you of give you the answers to the world's mystery. If you really love this guy, maybe you should come out and say it directly. And if he is avoiding you and never replies to your messeges as you say, then maybe this is a signal that he is not interested and doesn't want to hurt you and you should forget about him.

Whatever you choose to do, tell him or put an end to the whole story, make your decision based on what you think and how you feel. Don't make up your mind based on what an astrological comatibility analysis may tell you.

No one said falling in love was easy, girl. Good luck. I hope you make the right choice.

K

klara

hmmmmmm.what can i do.......well,try at first www.astro.com
:D and when ya have the chart of both of ya,try makin' predictions by analyzing transiting planets in houses........b very attentive at the grades!!!!!!!!!
:wink: :D