Need all of my astrologers helps here!

Ivyliu012

Hello everyone!
I love you all, and I hope everyone’s doing well.
I am constantly in cognitive dissonance with myself when it comes to loving fashion, I used to be a fashion stylist, had celebs too. (Taurus sun & moon), yet keeps on attracting analytical office jobs (Virgo rising), finding myself over worrying, over analyzing, over critical of myself all the time!!!!!! I’m shaming myself for being born the way I am…
I love love people though and I always thrive in people facing environments. Could you guys share some guidance?

Hi everyone,
Love you all and hope you are all staying safe!
I am at a crossroad of life decisions and major life transformations. Letting go generational limiting beliefs and all this but I constantly have cognitive dissonance with myself. I love fashion, was a stylist, and feels the most at home and happiest when I do it. (Taurus sun & moon), but couldn’t make lots of money while doing it. And keeps attracting stable office jobs that are analytical (Virgo rising). I am also in my head and drives myself crazy a lot. Over overly analytical! Over analyzing everything and strips myself away from living in the present. But I love people, and thrive the best in people facing environments. If you guys can share some insights to my life directions, it would be so much appreciated. Love you all

Birth dates: 05/10/1994
Birth time: 13:16pm
Birth place: Taipei, Taiwan

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Your chart shows that you live a very difficult life. The closest planet to any angle (As, Ds, Mc, Ic) is Saturn nearly exact on Descendant. You are very inhibited and you often associate with those who are older than you as if you prefer the company of your elders. Many people with Saturn prominent are severe self-critics, but some show a preening over-confidence. In your case, Moon sextiles Saturn, so you are more self-deprecating. If you marry, there may be a significant age difference.

You will have this chart while you live, and you will carry its tendencies, so you must resolve to stop condemning yourself. You are the perpetrator, so you are the one who must stop. You have Jupiter-trine-Saturn, so I know you have a wealth of patience, and that patience is the way to lighten up. It shows that you may wobble between optimism and pessimism. Just as you must stop if you know you are abusing others, you must stop abusing yourself.

Another great difficulty is associated with the Uranus/Neptune conjunction. This opposes the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint and squares to Mars. Now you have great patience from your prominent Jupiter/Saturn trine, but here is a contradiction. You seem irritable, impatient, intolerant and very impulsive. You are assertive and you are probably a nuisance to authorities. You might be a rebel or revolutionary.

You also are deeply confused and your sanity is in need of some care and feeding. You probably have sharp terrible nightmares while awake and asleep. You are extremely imaginative, but you are chaotic. You need some organization in your life. Seek therapy if you can.

Venus is on the Mc, and the Mc is spot on the Mercury/Venus midpoint. You are an artist. Fashion fits this example too. You didn't explain why you left fashion, so I will assume you want more money. With Venus on Mc, you require a lot of money.

I suppose you have very considerable unhappiness because you are not doing what you love, and I think you will be much saner if you do.

You are a genius with imagination and creative inspiration.

Dig deeper for that patience. You have it inside.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_i012.57141.166598.jpg
    astro_2gw_i012.57141.166598.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hello everyone!
I am constantly in cognitive dissonance with myself when it comes to loving fashion, I used to be a fashion stylist, had celebs too. (Taurus sun & moon), yet keeps on attracting analytical office jobs (Virgo rising), finding myself over worrying, over analyzing, over critical of myself all the time!!!!!! I’m shaming myself for being born the way I am…
I love love people though and I always thrive in people facing environments. Could you guys share some guidance?

Hi everyone,
I am at a crossroad of life decisions and major life transformations. Letting go generational limiting beliefs and all this but I constantly have cognitive dissonance with myself. I love fashion, was a stylist, and feels the most at home and happiest when I do it. (Taurus sun & moon), but couldn’t make lots of money while doing it. And keeps attracting stable office jobs that are analytical (Virgo rising). I am also in my head and drives myself crazy a lot. Over overly analytical! Over analyzing everything and strips myself away from living in the present. But I love people, and thrive the best in people facing environments. If you guys can share some insights to my life directions, it would be so much appreciated. Love you all

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

I have Virgo rising too - so I know how debilitating self-doubt and self-criticism is. It is negative Virgo qualities that need to be turned into positive ones - and that is entirely possible if you work at it. Positive Virgo analyzes to deeply understand. It is organized, detail-oriented, good at research - all good qualities. To deal with the self-doubt - separate yourself out from it by giving it a name - Blanch, Doris or Lucy - whatever you want - and begin challenging "Doris" when she starts talking self-doubt. Tell her to go away - not now - and put up some resistance. The more distance you put between you and her - the better. It takes consistent challenging those negative Virgo voices. So you have to stay alert, aware and ready for the voices to come - so that you can challenge them before you get pulled in. In a way, meditation is the best tool - because you need to learn to have some control over which thoughts you want to think. Thoughts can so easily control us instead of we choosing them. So, learn to be an observer of your thoughts - and - as you observe - watch them - try not to be attached to them. In other words, you can become the observer - the watcher - instead of your thoughts controlling how you feel.

If you love styling - maybe you shouldn't be too quick to stop doing it. maybe you need to up your game in marketing yourself - or use your abilities in different places where you can make a better living. What town or city you live in will be a big thing in regard to being a stylist. If you were in hollywood - you'd have a better chance to up your game than if you are in Astoria, Oregon.

I've said all this before even looking at your chart - just going on what you wrote in your post. Looking at your chart - if you want to go back to school, I think you'd do well as a psychologist - or something theraputic - you've got your chart ruler in Gemini - 10th - which is thinking - you've got to use your mind and analytical skills - but then you've got Mars in the 8th house - the psychologist - and Jupiter - the ruler of 4th house and North Node is in Scorpio - you're a deep person. You could teach as well - with Sun and Moon in 9th - and all that Gemini - and all good teachers are psychologists too. Virgo-gemini-Mercury - good for writing, jobs in communications, computers, research, sciences, investigations - you could be a detective - but someone doing therapuetic work is probably more like it.

Last edited:

leomoon

All that Mercury! Your ASC is in Virgo, ruled by Mercury found in the 9th & 10th cj Venus in Mercury and the MC ruled by Mercury.

This IS your calling, but good luck with changing it if you wish to do so, having mutable signs, all help you in that direction of change. Having Neptune and Uranus in the 5th, suggests change however, as this is a house of creativity. You will be frustrated until you make it happen I suppose.

p.s. I don't care for Saturn in the 7th on the cusp and restricting you in many ways. But we all have to deal with what we don't like in life.

Last edited:

Kite

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone,

So cognitive dissonance - Your Sun is peregrine and in the weak 9th house. This makes you feel like a fish out of water probably about everything. You said you love fashion which makes sense with your Moon there as well in Taurus but fashion and the 9th house really don't go along very well since 9th house matters deal with higher mind, religious issues, philosophy, etc. As a former fashion industry worker myself, I can tell you that fashion is anything but that. Your Moon is combust with the Sun and it is exalted in Taurus which is why you love the industry so much but Combust doesn't help you process the emotional aspects of the industry. You get caught up in the glamour which is a dead giveaway with the celebrity reference. If you wanted to teach fashion - maybe. Venus deposits your Taurus placements which joins the Gemini party in your 10th house. All this speaks to your trivialization of the office jobs you "attract". Gemini can be trivial. But in your case it is challenged by the disciplinarian - Saturn from the 7th house in very strong position. And, Saturn is in mutual reception with Venus by triplicity - plus Saturn is in Venus' exaltation. The hard work of Saturn gives you the chance to make the most of your Gemini placements. So first, understand that Gemini on the Midheaven is a double-bodied sign which means you could have multiple careers - even at the same time. You could do your fashion as a side hustle while you develop better opportunities for yourself by making the most of your Mercurial nature.

You've gotten very little help from your family or partners as your greater benefit in a day chart is Jupiter. Well it's peregrine out of sect and retrograde in the weak 3rd house - so very little help from him. If anything, he may be contributing to your laziness and maybe you received too much help from your family - it's hard to say. But - the North Node is in your 3rd house as well which suggests you could go into 3rd house activities such as media work. In fact, I think you could do very well in Social Media since the 11th house of networking is ruled by your exalted Moon in Taurus. Maybe you can blend your fashion interests with a social media job. Companies are hiring left and right for these skills - and they are easy to pick up at MOOCs such as Coursera. With Chiron on your ascendant, you could even get involved in some wellness types of work. The point is, there is a lot in your chart you can work with but you must work. It won't drop into your lap. Do research - talk to people in the fields and jobs you're interested in - they love to talk about themselves and their work. Just cold call them using LinkedIn to find them.

Mercury is the key to just about everything for you. Your success and happiness depends on it.