Part of Fortune conjunct North Node

Chillaxer

It suggests you have to charge right ahead decisively in joint connections, power, joint finances, sex, metaphysics stuff of life and death.

SN in Libra in house 2(house of Taurus) suggests you like harmony and peace and stability a lot(Both Venus ruled signs), this is a strength- but too familiar- you need to expand in the direction above. You could also be indecisive and tend towards your own security rather than joint, deeper connections.

By the way I would see Fortune connect NN as fortunate but 8th house means you may confront mortality or power/secrets plus transformational experiences.

AquaMoonChild

Interesting. I was just diagnosed with a autoimmune blood disease that can be life threatening. I have had to deal with death and loss a lot since I turned 27 years old but also birth. I lost a baby and within that year lost my mom while I was again pregnant with My second child. I found out my dad has his nn in the 8th house. He lost his mom and closest son within a year. I'm also fascinated with death and the afterlife as well as the science if any involving such things.