Indications that this is the native’s last incarnation

Mohammad690

Peace upon all,

What do you think indicates in a chart that this is the native’s last incarnation?

JUPITERASC

Peace upon all,
What do you think indicates in a chart that
this is the native’s last incarnation?
Thanks for the peaceful wishes to all - and to you likewise
Astrology has many answers to many questions
and is dependent on the experienced practical knowledge
as well as the level of understanding of the individual astrologer
FURTHERMORE
there is no way of proving the veracity or otherwise
of any given answers
also
since not all astrologers "believe in last incarnation theory"
opinions are likely to differ :smile:

Mohammad690

Thanks for the peaceful wishes to all - and to you likewise
Astrology has many answers to many questions
and is dependent on the experienced practical knowledge
as well as the level of understanding of the individual astrologer
FURTHERMORE
there is no way of proving the veracity or otherwise
of any given answers
also
since not all astrologers "believe in last incarnation theory"
opinions are likely to differ :smile:

Through the magic of internet, we can aggregate the varied knowledge and experience of different practitioners in order to draw our very own conclusions.

Of course some may not believe in incarnation at all, but since this is the karmic segment of the forum, it is safe to assume that many who visit these pages do.

I am curious to see if anyone has any relevant theory or experience with the charts of spiritual masters who are the closest suspects that we have to people who are in their last incarnation.

Since this is an astrological forum, I am more interested in the astrological side of it, e.g. chart placements, more than the philosophical and spiritual aspects and their veracity

leomoon

Edgar Cayce the prophet of the last century, told us of at least 14 souls who didn't have to return here again, but it would be their choice if they chose to. The point being, they didn't have to, their cycle was complete.

When his son and grandson saw these readings, some of the people they knew rather well over the years from coming to the A.R.E..in Va. Beach.

None seemed to be of "that caliber", meaning, not what you'd expect at all. Some were impatient, some were downright nasty at times, all had human flaws of one sort or another.

I decided to do their natal chart having all the times of birth and I agree with them. Not what one might expect.

Last time I did the charts on another forum, a few Vedic Astrologers were very interested, and I think they found some kind of similarity.

Bottom line, is you cannot tell from one individual's birth chart, what their soul has achieved.

You fool yourselves, imo.

note: If anyone is truly interested in knowing these charts you can always PM me for where they can be seen.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

14...15 souls (and I strongly feel, believe or sense this is my last lifetime, like the final trial of being alive). My sun and moon are in the "black ball" 8th, thus the end of the game...when you hit the "8th" pool ball, it directly goes into the hole. And an Aquarius, close enough to Pisces, the last sun sign of the zodiac.