Argentina vs Iran

Jibreil

Banned
fensi88 interpreted the chart brilliantly and it would be a DRAW if the referee would have given that penalty to Iran.

But for our basic understanding As Frawley says IF THERE ARE NO TESTIMONIES ON THE CHART, FAVORITES WIN BY DEFAULT. So for now we can go by this rule.

fensi88 was is the aspect that made the referee give the wrong decision?

fensi88

The aspect with POF has been separated, even though Sa is Rx how can the aspect be applying? The reason Im saying this is because Frawley himself cleared this doubt in a email I sent him.

Sa rx is on 17SCo19 and it goes backwords untill it exact square POF, if SA was not rx and been on 17SCo19 that would be separate aspect in my opinion.

Did you email him today and explain that Sa is rx? I really can not accept his explanation.

Jibreil

Banned
Sa rx is on 17SCo19 and it goes backwords untill it exact square POF, if SA was not rx and been on 17SCo19 that would be separate aspect in my opinion.

Did you email him today and explain that Sa is rx? I really can not accept his explanation.

No but long before I emailed him when there were no testimony but the software Janus showed an Rx Planets aspect with POF, but still the other team won. Exactly what happened in this game.

fensi88

so, how do you comment this result? i would say our predictions were not so bad after all, because iran did really well... but where do we see argentina's victory in the chart?

I really do not see that in chart. The only thing that we missed is that ASC is in Via combust way so it is not safe to judge chart "the matter is dubious and difficult to be judged".

Jibreil

Banned
Lets say we consider Saturn square POF - but since it was a square to Lord 4 it was a weak testimony, hence Argentina won? If it were a opposition or conjunction, it would be stronger

fensi88

But for our basic understanding As Frawley says IF THERE ARE NO TESTIMONIES ON THE CHART, FAVORITES WIN BY DEFAULT. So for now we can go by this rule.

Yes, we can use this rule because that 2 testimonies we had cancel eact other, and for another team we do not have any...

Carlos Oliva II

Premium Member
IF THERE ARE NO TESTIMONIES ON THE CHART, FAVORITES WIN BY DEFAULT.

That's a wrong statement, because there are weak testimonies in favour of Argentina's today victory, if you just put away -for a moment- Frawley's wrong teachings :whistling: and focus yourself in a different -and renewed- point of view :alien:

For all those that are hungry of knowledge I say: POF is applying (cause POF moves believe it or not) to Mars in Asc (Argentina) and he's in MR (Mutual reception) with Venus (Lord of Argentina, in fact major significator because Moon's always co-ruler :kissing:) and I hope you are knowing why :wink: I'm saying that... just in case you don't, pay close attention to me now :annoyed:: Essential and Accidental dignities/debilities of Sun/Mars/Venus/Saturn/ Jup/Moon/Sun are the keys, especially when they are in Mutual Reception with each other... the last and important one Mars/Sun/Moon/Jup :ninja:

saludos!

PD: Mars MR Venus. Sun MR Moon :innocent: so Moon MR Jup. Sun MR* Mars (Mutual Rejection) :joyful:

Jibreil

Banned
Carlos though you may be correct. But since I've been so deeply involved in Frawley's method, a lot of what you say is a bit greek and latin to my understanding as your analysis is in total contrary to that of Frawley's teachings.

You speak more of Horary Astro than Mundane. fensi88 might be the only one who can speak in your level. Continue to explain your analysis without revealing the result and it will help some of us to understand better.