Argentina vs Iran

EhabAtari

s1cpDa4.gif

I can see that Moon is applying conjunction with S.Node almost 1.3 degree , could this lead to DRAW ?

Ehab Atari

Rohan

The Moon conjunct South Node will also apply in Germany v Ghana match. I think there is strong possibility of a Draw.

fensi88

EhabAtari, thanks for the chart!
I would agree with Rohan, because Ve is on Algol, negative testimony for ASC team. Moon od DSC + tesimony for DSC team, while Pl on IC is - testimony for DSC team so they cancel each out.
I see thease testimonies in lot of draw charts:
Lord of hour (Sa) is rx and will change soon (for 8min)
L7 in partile square with MC/IC
Moon's dispositor in detriment
Moon apply to SNode

Jibreil

Banned
I've fixed my statement in the next post , I meant : Lord#4 sextitle POF ?

First Moon, then Lord 1 and now Lord 4 - do you know what is a sextile and how to calculate aspects? Without knowing this you won't understand on reading any chart

Last edited:

vibes77

i would bet on iran here, according to chart, but that's is not according to my logic haha :sideways:

a draw is also a good probability, i agree

Jibreil

Banned
L4 is Sa rx on 17Sco19, POF is on 13Leo58, as Sa is retrograde L4 applying to square POF. Aspects L4 or L10 to POF are not decisive by themselves, according to Frawley.

The aspect with POF has been separated, even though Sa is Rx how can the aspect be applying? The reason Im saying this is because Frawley himself cleared this doubt in a email I sent him.

EhabAtari

Dear All,

Let's make that short:

1. First of all, I am really happy to join such a forum, it's really helpful and have a great members who are trying to introduce all possible ways in astrology and predication.

2. I am still so junior, and I know that advices come from here and there to understand the basic and that’s right and that what I am doing nowadays. In other hand , I can understand that I am asking some stupid question and maybe because of my work nature as senior project manager in IT field which requires some time asking some unbelievable or horrible questions to understand the situation and that’s so normal for me .
3. What I’ve understand that this forum is for learning and building knowledge and I am expecting response on that but I am not enforcing anyone to help me , finally , it forum to learn and get more knowledge , and I will thank who will help in clarification and I am really can accept criticism in my knowledge.
4. I am not giving that much care for predication as much as learning methods, finally we are all doing researches ( I know that I will not add anything in this time but by the time it I hope I can do it)

Finally , I will visiting and posting this amazing form even if it’s stupid questions and you have the right to answer and help or not .

Thanks for everyone :)
Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
EhabAtari, thanks for the chart!
I would agree with Rohan, because Ve is on Algol, negative testimony for ASC team. Moon od DSC + tesimony for DSC team, while Pl on IC is - testimony for DSC team so they cancel each out.
I see thease testimonies in lot of draw charts:
Lord of hour (Sa) is rx and will change soon (for 8min)
L7 in partile square with MC/IC
Moon's dispositor in detriment
Moon apply to SNode

DRAW seems to be on the cards. Lets see the final result. Good analysis.

tufftour

Yes I respect u for dis u manipulate people a lot..seniors got fool toooo..u dont have any knwledge just to knw thre prediction u bark u r a astrologer..
Dis is the last post for u

vibes77

so, how do you comment this result? i would say our predictions were not so bad after all, because iran did really well... but where do we see argentina's victory in the chart?

EhabAtari

so, how do you comment this result? i would say our predictions were not so bad after all, because iran did really well... but where do we see argentina's victory in the chart?
I agree , we need to know what we did miss on the chart ? It seems that "Moon applying with SNode" didn't work , or let's say it works until 90 mins.

Ehab Atari