Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 07-16-2007, 04:54 AM

Pluto conjunct GC

Pluto is making a second pass of the Galactic Centre, so I am wondering what changes are happening in our collection philosophies. Are people coming to an understanding of how the energy of this aspect is manifesting??

I personally have a natal retro Jupiter on my ascendent opposite this aspect. My personal journey has been just that very internally orientated. Yet I am on the cusp of returning to an outer world after several years of internal processing work. I am changed and have a different philosophy to how I relate to the world. Less fearful, more accepting of things as they are, not so insistent to change people to my matrix. It will be interesting to see how my reality works in the outer spheres.

So all this makes me wonder what changes are about to happen in the wider wider world.......

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Unread 07-18-2007, 03:09 AM

Re: Pluto conjunct GC

when was the last such conj.?
flea, you are talking about the end of December jupiter / pluto/ galactic center conjunction, right?
I also wish someone would elaborate on this one.
I will be having a Jupiter square Jupiter at the same time!
Jupiter is my natal Sun planet....
It wories me tons....
Or should it?
and in what aspect?

Someone out there, please help...
Unread 07-18-2007, 03:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover

If I'm not mistaken, the second conjunction of Pluto to the Galactic Centre was today - July 17, 2007. I think the third conjunction is the one in December. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. This was off the top of my head.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Unread 07-18-2007, 07:10 AM

Freedomlover,

That is what I understand, Pluto is retrograde and has just passed the GC for the second time. So the third one will be in December. It was an interesting coincidence that fire the grid was on the same day???? 17-07-07

I was thinking that on the second pass we could be seeing what it is all about, but with a clearer picture coming dec.

Love Light and Peace
Flea
Unread 07-18-2007, 02:36 PM

I have a POF on 29 Sag only 3 degrees away from GC.
Unread 07-18-2007, 06:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover

Flea,
Quote:
It was an interesting coincidence that fire the grid was on the same day???? 17-07-07
I watched Shelly Yates 8 part interview on Youtube. At one point, she said that the "Beings" who instructed her to start "Fire the Grid" told her the conditions on 7-17-07 were "ripe" for this. I think it would be safe to assume that at least some, if not all, of the "conditions" the Beings were referring to were astrological conditions.

In addition to Pluto being conjunct the Galactic Centre at 26* Pluto, we also had these aspects on 7-17-07:

Moon conjunct Venus at 0/1* Virgo, and loosely conjunct the South Node- Moon conjuncted the South Node at 7*Virgo, as well. Virgo being the sign of the healer and also representing the Feminine, was a good sign for the healing of the earth.

Saturn contraparallel Neptune (opposition by declination) tweaking the on-going Saturn/ Neptune opposition.

Sun exact semisextile Saturn at 24* Cancer/Leo
This carried the Mother/Child energy of Mary and Jesus.

The Moon/Venus conjunction at 0/1* Virgo also made an out-of-sign loose conjunction with Saturn. Mother Mary is associated with the sign of Virgo.

This is in addition to other long-term aspects that were in effect.

I agree, I think it was a very good day to schedule it!

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein

Last edited by freedomlover; 07-18-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Unread 07-19-2007, 04:17 AM

FL,
It is possible that Pluto conjunct GC is raising issues about humanities attutides and relationship to the earth? The earth is the point from which we perceive the galaxy, so how we treat the earth is somewhat expressive of our deep underlying feelings towards the galaxy as a collective.

I notice the films about the earth are quite prominent with Gore and Leo. Governments are also in the middle of big discussions. A personal concern for me is that the collective is just focusing on CO2 and forgetting about all the other ways we misuse the planet.

I have been reading Barbara Hand-Clow recently where she talks about people being death/thanatos or eros/life orientated. It makes me wonder about what it would mean if the collective has a death wish, which would mean having to make conditions unsupporting of life??

My meanderings up to this point....
Love Light and Peace
Flea

MC.... maybe the GC is an important issue for you.... what do you think about it??
Unread 07-23-2007, 01:33 PM

Third time lucky I guess. Also Jupiter will be in conjunction with Pluto on 28th-29th degree. How can you say it will hit GC for the third time? When Pluto turns direct on Sept 7, it will go away from GC which is on 26th degree. Personally I'm looking forward for December because Pluto and Jupiter will hit my POF at the same time.
Unread 07-24-2007, 05:05 AM

GC is 26Sag56 and on the 17 July Pluto was retrograding over the GC exactly, Pluto is now between 26 degrees and 26Sag56 so has now made two passes. The third one will be when it goes direct again.

Jupiter has made two passes of my sun this year and will make a third later this year 18Sag25. My descendent is 25Sag12 which is also near the GC. Which I suppose explains my interest. I am not sure how the GC symbolises the other in my life yet though. Mysteries yet to explore......

I hope that makes sense.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Last edited by flea; 07-24-2007 at 05:10 AM.

Tags
conjunct, pluto