Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-16-2011, 05:24 PM

does he like me romantically?

i like him, does he like me too??
me : 1rst house leo , ruler is sun . Sun is in the 5th house sagittarius. 5th house shows my mood maybe .
him : 7th house aquarius , as the other person . Ruler is saturn .Saturn is in Libra . But im not sure if he is in the 3rd or 4th house .
Moon , is in the 2nd house of the chart in mercury .
i tried to see any positive signs , so here is what i find and i hope i will get some feedback and opinions
sun and saturn, our indicators make a nice sextile. And saturn( him) is in libra , venus sign. so maybe yes, he likes me ? or wishfull thinking? Also venus , is in capricorn so i like him too.. ( no kidding )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_11_does_he_like_me_romanticallly_64902_7718.jpg (87.4 KB, 54 views)

Unread 12-17-2011, 05:14 PM

Re: does he like me romantically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
i like him, does he like me too??
me : 1rst house leo , ruler is sun . Sun is in the 5th house sagittarius. 5th house shows my mood maybe .
him : 7th house aquarius , as the other person . Ruler is saturn .Saturn is in Libra . But im not sure if he is in the 3rd or 4th house .
Moon , is in the 2nd house of the chart in mercury .
i tried to see any positive signs , so here is what i find and i hope i will get some feedback and opinions
sun and saturn, our indicators make a nice sextile. And saturn( him) is in libra , venus sign. so maybe yes, he likes me ? or wishfull thinking? Also venus , is in capricorn so i like him too.. ( no kidding )
Sun in the 5th may show that at the moment you are interested in a romantic affair or just have fun.
I've used a program to cast your chart and Saturn is in 3rd house...you may hear news from him, he may call you (not sure).
Now, Saturn is in Libra (being in libra can show that he is intereted in having in relation at some extent) and this means that his feelings towards you are not that good (His ruler in your's ruler detriment), so he doesn't like you romanticaly. However, he may like as a friend a bit (emotionally) because Saturn is in Moon degree.
As far as i can see you like him but your feelings are not very strong. You probably want some adventure (sun in sag).
I also can see a conection between you in the future (applying sextile between sun and saturn) so you may hang out togheter and have fun.
Unread 12-17-2011, 05:46 PM

nereida, thanks for replying . i want to comment on some things you wrote .. some are accurate
you may hear news from him, he may call you (not sure).
we dont know each other well, i see him once a week where he works ( im a cliente , you might say ) , he doesnt have my phone number as far as i know, i dont have his ..and he wouldn't have any reason to call me . i dont know what else it could mean him being in my 3rd house. maybe some kind of communication of other type , like facebook ( we have many mutual friends ) LOL

Saturn is in Libra (being in libra can show that he is intereted in having in relation at some extent) and this means that his feelings towards you are not that good (His ruler in your's ruler detriment), so he doesn't like you romanticaly. However, he may like as a friend a bit (emotionally) because Saturn is in Moon degree.
being in libra doesnt mean that he likes my feminine side ( libra/venus)? i've read something like this . And what do you mean that Saturn is in Moon degree? i didn't understand that

As far as i can see you like him but your feelings are not very strong
yes i like him .. its very early for feeling something more . but i find myself thinking of him all the time, and when i dont see him i miss him, and it feels weird because i feel strong , but i know i'm not in love. He is such a nice guy, its hard not to like him really. Maybe that's what making me feel this way. But generally speaking i'm not seeking adventures, i'm a relationship type of girl

I also can see a conection between you in the future (applying sextile between sun and saturn) so you may hang out togheter and have fun)
it's possible. you never know..

i'm a little disappointed. i really wanted the chart to show that he likes me too.. as a person , yes maybe he does, although he barely knows me .hm.. anyway , thanks again!
any other opinions??
Unread 12-17-2011, 07:51 PM

In a horary chart, when trying to find out the relations/feelings between 2 persons we look at the signs where are placed the rulers of the significators (hope i can explain well what is in my mind-i am not good at that).
For example, here Saturn in Libra (him), his ruler (Saturn) is place in the a sign that is in the detriment of your ruler (Sun- sun in libra) and this is not a good thing. If for example the Saturn was in Leo if would have shown he likes you very much. His ruler (saturn) is the sign ruled by Sun (sun in leo-very good position, at home). As far as the Moon's degree is concerned, i know it is good thing, although not that significant, it is sort of a dignity (I calculate this with a program and it shows me all this things). Being in the moon's degree, i assume that he likes you a bit, probably he is the kind of person who needs to get to know smb better before liking it.
About the communication, it may be facebook, internet or something about his education (Saturn in 3rd house which is his 9th house).
Unread 12-17-2011, 08:13 PM

Sun in Sag (you) is in the term and face of Saturn (him) and applying to him. Not a strong interest as far as reception, and he's also in the sign of your detriment. That doesnt really bode well......I think the issue is Venus (which would not be representative of you). She perfects with Saturn before the Sun and they are each in the sign of the other's rulership indicating there's a strong interest between them. Moon is also not aspecting Saturn.......so over all I'd say no but he may have a small attraction to you.
Unread 12-17-2011, 09:03 PM

nereida thanks for clearing thins up
serendipity, that other venus since its not me, its another woman right ?
not good news .. i see
thank you both for your answers

Tags
romantically