Did they have been involved romantically?

Hi, again.

I am posting a horary chart but still struggling to interpret. I hope I generated the correct chart for horary this time.

I broke up with my ex few months ago. I have found out he dated this woman during the time that I haven't heard from him in days. I even saw pictures of him and her together. I would like to know if he ever had romantic relationship with this woman, as she denied it they we're just friends but seen each other quite a few times. I did ask her directly by sending an e-mail. I didn't believe her. It seemed she was into him because some of her words in her mail were asking about what kind of a person my ex is. She even showed anger for me accusing her taking my ex. I chose to better stop communicating with her, and broke-up with my ex.

I never heard from my ex anymore after the break-up. My ex never said anything. He didn't even manage to tell me if there was something between him and this woman.
I'd want to know if I made a mistake. Looks like the woman has a boyfriend right now and she is always bragging about it.

Attachments

• i_broke_up_with_him_did_they_really_got.48369.1366.jpg
    i_broke_up_with_him_did_they_really_got.48369.1366.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

dr. farr

Re: Were they involved romantically?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I shall use HIS Lot of Sexual Intercourse (male with female), basing it on the 7th house (his signifying house) sensitive degree (with the remaining formula being +venus-sun)
-his Lot of Sexual Intercourse (LOSI) falls @ 6 Gemini
-his significator = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-her significator (ie, the other woman) = 5th from his 7th = Scorpio = Mars
-his LOSI falls in his 12th house of secrets and self-undoing = + testimony (for a yes answer to this question)
-his significator, the Moon, flows toward his LOSI = + testimony
-her significator Mars flows toward his LOSI = + testimony
-his LOSI falls in a bright degree of Gemini = + testimony

In my opinion the answer to this question is yes he was involved romantically with this other person OR HE WAS TRYING TO BE; this is now no longer the case, as his significator, the Moon, flows away from her significator, Mars; and also Moon and Mars make no applying aspect to each other...

Thank you, Dr. Farr.

This serves as an eye opener for me when it comes to personal relationships. And yes, you also did give me a clear answer that what I did (breaking up with my ex) was the right thing to do.

Thanks again. It seems that it is more easy to relate, understand its interpretation, with charts that concerns about one's own self.
I look forward to learn about horary and astrology itself more in the (near) future.

tikana

Re: Were they involved romantically?

Hi there

Early asce - tells me either you asked a question in a rush or too early to tell or this is a brand new situation and needs some development

Okay so lets start from the top

He is Moon cause he is ruled by cancer his 1st house radical 7th
You are Saturn retro Libra in 9th - makes sense cause you are in someone's communication house (yourx)

His gf so called is Venus

okkiiie Venus and Saturn along with Mercury just split from an opposition - that explains you talking to his so called gf and having an argument

So Venus is in angular house since 5 deg rule from 3rd along with Merc - I do not know what is her beef with you but she is out to **** you off because if you look at Venus/Saturn reception. She is interested in you *not romantically* and you are agruvated because she is in your fall - meaning that she is pissing you off. If venus had been in cadent house, i would say she is doing it behind your back but it is angular which is telling us that she is causing loud harm
Let's see what is going going between them
Moon is in taurus - ohh yeah you are right - she wants him!
Moon is combusted and void -Moon in Taurus void can perform only when other stuff falls into a place.. in this case .. we see nothing
Combusted Moon - he is afraid of something or someone.. or someon is overpowering him... I wonder what that is or who that is..
Moon never aspected Venus while being in taurus - that is NO
I really doubt there is anythng going on between them
BUUUUTTTT what is UBER wierd Moon eventually will trine your saturn and since you guys broke up and there is mutual application .... aaand it is sort of within orb of a trine, it makes me think it is quite possible you 2 will get together ONLY after a change of some sort. Pluto on asce puts me on an alert though along with the moon. Moon in gemini performs terribly because it is peregrine (no essential dignity).. so i am wondering if he will live up to your standards sort of speak.

Cheers
T
Hi, again.

I am posting a horary chart but still struggling to interpret. I hope I generated the correct chart for horary this time.

I broke up with my ex few months ago. I have found out he dated this woman during the time that I haven't heard from him in days. I even saw pictures of him and her together. I would like to know if he ever had romantic relationship with this woman, as she denied it they we're just friends but seen each other quite a few times. I did ask her directly by sending an e-mail. I didn't believe her. It seemed she was into him because some of her words in her mail were asking about what kind of a person my ex is. She even showed anger for me accusing her taking my ex. I chose to better stop communicating with her, and broke-up with my ex.

I never heard from my ex anymore after the break-up. My ex never said anything. He didn't even manage to tell me if there was something between him and this woman.
I'd want to know if I made a mistake. Looks like the woman has a boyfriend right now and she is always bragging about it.

Is it better for me to contact him?

Hi. I am sorry for bumping my own thread.

It has been a long time and we still aren't in contact. He still never contacts me. I do still feel for him, and lately, for 3 consecutive days now, he appears in my dreams.

I am including another Horary Chart to know if it's okay for me to contact him and know if there's still a chance.
As I can see, his moon hasn't trined my saturn yet but looks like getting close. Do I still need to wait more?

Thank you so much for the reply Tikana and Dr. Farr. Though Dr. Farr's interpretation worries me a lot.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_is_it_better_for_me_to_contact_him.3635.11254.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_is_it_better_for_me_to_contact_him.3635.11254.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: