random list of astrological stuff

Pallas-trine-Mars

Thanks for sharing, half of this stuff I can't confirm or deny for myself because I haven't seen these configurations, 1/6 of it I agreed with and the rest I was just thinking "wrong!"

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I wonder about this one about Saturn in the 12th. Isn't Saturn in his joy there?

"Someone born with natal Saturn in the 12th house, a lot of the time, will harbor resentment and be prone to be unforgiving. They must learn to work through that this lifetime."

If any of y'all have this (I don't...mind is in 8th placidius and 9th whole house) I'd like to hear from you.

EJ53

Banned
..."Someone born with natal Saturn in the 12th house, a lot of the time, will harbor resentment and be prone to be unforgiving. They must learn to work through that this lifetime."
....If any of y'all have this I'd like to hear from you.
I have a Virgo Saturn in 12th Equal House, Amy......disposited by (Chart Ruler) Mercury in Scorpio/2nd...So, "I am my thoughts" and can be very unforgiving of those who treat them or my "devotion to duty" (Virgo Saturn) as being "invisible" (12th)...

...However, I harbor no resentment about this towards others......only a deep-seated regret at my own inability to make myself heard, particularly at those times when doing so really mattered to me.

EJ:)