Triple conjunction (Jup-Nep-Chi) exactly square natal Moon (Algol)!!!!

poshslob

I think I posted this in the wrong section, because I got no response. So, I'm reposting here. Hopefully, someone can help me out.

I noticed that the transit triple conjunction Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron is at 26 Aqua now. That means it is exactly square my Moon at 26 Taurus (Algol)!!! What does that mean for me?? Should I be worried??

I'm going to South America for the first time, May 29th. Can this transit mean something unfortunate happening on the trip? I hope not. The triple conjunction square to my Moon will be exact throughout the trip.

The transit triple conjunction also square my Mars at 21 Taurus.

Can someone explain...

TJup square N Moon
T Nep square N Moon
T Chiron square N Moon

How does this transits manifest?

Thanks to those who can help me!!

katydid

I think one of the main reasons that you are even going on the trip in the first place, is the triple conjunction squaring your Moon. Neptune and jupiter both mean travel, and squaring the Moon would set it all in action.
--don't drink the water however.

cassanra

You would also want to look at house rulership such as where the moon is and what house iit rules as well as where the transit is located or what house it is transiting. Too you would want to look at the natal relationship between the planets. Since moon =change, women, mother, emotions than you might see an enlargement of your emotional life and maybe a sprinkling of overimagination.

poshslob

katydid said:
I think one of the main reasons that you are even going on the trip in the first place, is the triple conjunction squaring your Moon. Neptune and jupiter both mean travel, and squaring the Moon would set it all in action.
--don't drink the water however.

Thanks Katydid.

I promise not to drink the water. Actually, I'll be surrounded by water. I'm going to the Galapagos Islands.
So that explains Neptune. Jupiter is travel.

What could the Chiron mean? That square has me worried.

poshslob

cassanra said:
You would also want to look at house rulership such as where the moon is and what house iit rules as well as where the transit is located or what house it is transiting. Too you would want to look at the natal relationship between the planets. Since moon =change, women, mother, emotions than you might see an enlargement of your emotional life and maybe a sprinkling of overimagination.

Thanks Cassanra!

The Moon is in my fifth house. Moon co-rules my 7th house (Cancer is intercepted in the 7th house).

The triple conjunction is transiting my 2nd house.

In my natal, Moon is semi-sextile Jupiter and Chiron (Jupiter and Chiron are conjunct in my chart).

What clues does this give?

Here's my chart if it's easier to see.
rielcj.jpg

katydid

poshslob said:
Thanks Katydid.

I promise not to drink the water. Actually, I'll be surrounded by water. I'm going to the Galapagos Islands.
So that explains Neptune. Jupiter is travel.

What could the Chiron mean? That square has me worried.

You're going to the Galapagos Islands????? LUCKY!

I am jealous. That is going to be amazing.
The Chiron could mean getting over some fear you have that will be evident when you are there. ??
I don't think it would mean anything harmful, other than a possible 'traveling' illness that could present itself.

poshslob

katydid said:
You're going to the Galapagos Islands????? LUCKY!

I am jealous. That is going to be amazing.
The Chiron could mean getting over some fear you have that will be evident when you are there. ??
I don't think it would mean anything harmful, other than a possible 'traveling' illness that could present itself.

Yes, I am going to Quito, Ecuador and Galapagos Islands.
I'm excited!!!

I'm definitely going to have to get over my fear of being in a bathing suit. That's for sure!!