I'm new in forum & have an urgent question!

zula

Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I want to ask a question that has been keeping me busy for a while.

I had a lovely relationship in all aspects. Because of the pandemic period, we had to go to our cities, and our relationship turned into a long-distance relationship. With each passing day, we started to break and be unable to communicate. We took a break from our relationship and wanted to decide the future of the relationship when we returned. I was able to come to her a few days ago, but I learned that her feelings were over. I wonder if she really thinks or is she thinking because she had made a quick decision when we haven't met for 3 months and without spending time with me when I have returned.

My question: Does she still love me, romanticly?

I will talk to her today, your answers are very important to me..

Update:

She said that she is still keeping me in a very different place of her heart, but her romantic feelings were over. She wants me to be in her life, but I'm not sure if I could do that, because I don't want to see her being with others. I just can't :(

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-5-7-2020_16-28.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-5-7-2020_16-28.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Her Arabic lot of love for you falls at 17°48 Taurus.
Her Arabic lot of desire for you falls at 10° Leo.

Her lot of love falls in her 12th house of restrictions, which you moon and mars flow towards.
Her lot of desire for you falls in the 10th whole sign house which you mars and her venus flow towards and venus applies to sextile.

Up to now, there's nothing here that suggests she doesn't love you or still wants you.

Take note her 5th ruler Mercury is retrograde, this could be the fly in the ointment. So we have a retrograde 5th ruler in a cadent house approaching a square with you mars. In another week mercury will go back direct, this could well be the time that she starts to come back around to you. As there are still feelings there deep down.

ElenaJ

She is Venus, in a double sign, approaching a deceptive square with Neptune in your 4th house of endings.
The moon of the question is inconjunct freedom loving Uranus in her 12th house, she hasn't been able to tell you yet, but she apparently wants out.
Venus is in the same degree of mercury, it looks as though she has met a young man she likes.
You as mars move into the romantic 5th house only to find Chiron, the wounded healer, to teach you through your pain.
Sorry. There are no aspects for now between the two of you.

ElenaJ

Oops, sorry Zula, I've just seen the reply by Chrysalis, which is the opposite of what I wrote.
Hopefully a third party will give a reply to help you decide between the two replies.
If this doesn't occur, follow what you feel in your heart.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon is weak.

Venus (she) has turned direct, separated from its sextile to Mars (you) and is marching on. I don't see this working out and think she is done with it.

Mars is in Aries, where it is independent and strong. You will get over her.

Ouranos

Hello Zula,
Mars and Venus don't seem to agree for a reunion.
And Mars(you) strong by sign but in the Detriment of Venus. You will have to work hard to win her again as Venus is also peregrine and slow.
But Moon(co-ruler) in Fall is in the Triplicity and Bound of Venus There seems to be some hope here.

Let's play out your assets:
Moon's next aspect is a conjunction to JupiterR followed by a trine to AS/VII axis, then trine Fortuna, Saturn, Nodes all in the 29th degree.
Jupiter can reunite you.
Mars in the Bound of Jupiter and Venus CA Jupiter
Jupiter in the exaltation of Mars and Triplicity of Venus
Venus in the Bound and Face of Jupiter
Mars in the Bound of Jupiter
But what does Jupiter represents here?
JupiterR Lord 2nd and 4th in 2nd. Do you have joined assets or an estate or house of sort coming from your father?
I know it sounds strange to say you can be re-united through money and not from love but you have to start building somewhere.

Take care and maybe I am totally off with my analysis,
Ouranos

IleneK

Premium Member
She/Venus is in her own/7th house so more interested or more focusing on herself. Her/Venus' reception to you/Mars is unfavorable, since Venus does not like the sign/Aries that you are wearing.
And Venus and Mars do not aspect each other.
I'm with Elena; I think she accurately expressed herself to you about how she feels now.

zula

Hello Zula,
Mars and Venus don't seem to agree for a reunion.
And Mars(you) strong by sign but in the Detriment of Venus. You will have to work hard to win her again as Venus is also peregrine and slow.
But Moon(co-ruler) in Fall is in the Triplicity and Bound of Venus There seems to be some hope here.

Let's play out your assets:
Moon's next aspect is a conjunction to JupiterR followed by a trine to AS/VII axis, then trine Fortuna, Saturn, Nodes all in the 29th degree.
Jupiter can reunite you.
Mars in the Bound of Jupiter and Venus CA Jupiter
Jupiter in the exaltation of Mars and Triplicity of Venus
Venus in the Bound and Face of Jupiter
Mars in the Bound of Jupiter
But what does Jupiter represents here?
JupiterR Lord 2nd and 4th in 2nd. Do you have joined assets or an estate or house of sort coming from your father?
I know it sounds strange to say you can be re-united through money and not from love but you have to start building somewhere.

Take care and maybe I am totally off with my analysis,
Ouranos

Thank you for your reply Ouranos,

I am a student and moved to a new house because soon I will graduate. Our homes are very close right now. Maybe you saw this?

zula

Her Arabic lot of love for you falls at 17°48 Taurus.
Her Arabic lot of desire for you falls at 10° Leo.

Her lot of love falls in her 12th house of restrictions, which you moon and mars flow towards.
Her lot of desire for you falls in the 10th whole sign house which you mars and her venus flow towards and venus applies to sextile.

Up to now, there's nothing here that suggests she doesn't love you or still wants you.

Take note her 5th ruler Mercury is retrograde, this could be the fly in the ointment. So we have a retrograde 5th ruler in a cadent house approaching a square with you mars. In another week mercury will go back direct, this could well be the time that she starts to come back around to you. As there are still feelings there deep down.

Thank you for your reply Chrysalis,

Honestly, the only promising answer was yours, but I wonder, why is it so different from what others say?

zula

Oops, sorry Zula, I've just seen the reply by Chrysalis, which is the opposite of what I wrote.
Hopefully a third party will give a reply to help you decide between the two replies.
If this doesn't occur, follow what you feel in your heart.

Thank you for your reply ElenaJ,

I am upset that generally there are supportive answers to what you said. I still wanted to try for her or fix things between us. But I guess there's nothing to do :(