Software

blumen

I'll be going on holiday soon, and be without my beloved broadband connection for a while, so I won't be able to cast my charts on astro.com. Can anyone recommend an astrology software that works properly on XP?

Blumen

Draco

Hi Blu,

Not sure if it will work on XP or not, but definately give AstroWin a try! I love it, and don't bother using AstroDienst charts anymore other than for uploading. I cannot believe that this is a free resource because it is so very helpful to me.

You will be able to delete certain planets, you can adjust the orbs for angles, it will show you antiscions, Arabic Parts, dignities and debilities and a whole host of other thing which will make you suprised that this resource is free. There is wealth of different charts that you can cast with this programme. Give it a try and explore.

It is free to download, and will download in about a minute, it will then come up as an icon on your desk-top, you just click it, and there you go.

Here is a link from which you can download it straight away, you might not be casting AstroDienst charts from now on :wink: :

http:/www.astrowin.org/index.php (er, or maybe not because it won't highlight :evil: )

Just type in 'free astrology programs' into google, and it will be the first link that comes up.

You may as well download all the other free programs as well, but I don't find much use for them.

Draco :wink: