Will we ever be together?

ElenaJ

Mars changes signs before Venus completes the trine. Mars in pisces is weak, and it is conjunct Chiron (wounded pain), on the 5th cusp of love matters.
Moon separates from a square with Pluto in the 3rd, did you two have an argument?
The last aspect moon (in libra of relationships) makes is an opposition to Uranus, sudden ending.

Chrysalis

Can Venus push its nature onto Mars and cause Mars to act?

Yes venus can push her nature, because mars receives venus, so venus is allowed to push her nature. But venus never makes it to mars before mars change signs into Aries.

Venus is L7 and they are in your house/sign, so there is a wanting for you. But there looks to have been some 5th house issues related to not having healthy boundaries in place.

moonwitch

Hello FireNwater:

According to Bonatti, the answer to your question is a resounding yes. :smile:

Venus, the quesited is in the first house of the querent - "the quesited comes to the querent". :tongue:

ElenaJ

True. However, mars energy is fire and action, the contrary of pisces water and emotion. This is the sense that I intended.

SunConjunctUranus

You (Venus/Libra) making trine aspect to him (Mars/Aries), so the answer is YES. Good luck! :biggrin:

Answering

R

Addition:

He might the ones who actively involved in your relationship to works/together, because he is the mars/aries person

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you but is it different in sidereal where somehow there is no rejection here. Mars is in detriment in Libra and Venus is in detriment in Aries...so they wouldnt be recieving each other....

Look, I'm pointing out you as Ascendant in Libra so look at Venus (still in Pisces from sidereal perspective) and you know what? That's exaltation Venus. And Descendant is Aries so look at Mars (still in Scorpio from sidereal perspective) and that's domicile. It's all even better from sidereal and if you don't believe me, let's the horary prove it. :biggrin:

Why you put outer planet and/or asteroid then in horary?

Explaining

R

SunConjunctUranus

Hmm I'll take it..thanks! And i will update too. Do you have a timing?

And are you sure venus is in Scorp in Sidereal? What degree is it in? I live in the US

Oh I'm bit careless on that sign, pardon me, I'm on the parking area. Mars in Pisces, and Venus in Scorpio. But just be aware that Mars is cadent house, might not too strong. For the timing? It's off your horary question.